Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Absolute Fan

I found this beautiful OC video made yesterday.

I even found a Ryan and Summer moment in the graduation pictures! They're looking at each other!

‪TheOCscore's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Check this out! This person uploaded some of the musical scores for The OC!

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie

Last edited by NewOCFan; 08-06-2011 at 08:49 AM
Old 08-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the video, Zain. I'll check out the video now.

Did you get my e-mail?
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 08-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I just saw your email. I'm okay
I got an honor roll recently, graduated, working at Subway. I think things are working out okay

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 08-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOCFan (View Post)
I just saw your email. I'm okay
I got an honor roll recently, graduated, working at Subway. I think things are working out okay
Aw, I'm so proud of you!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks! And my gosh I just saw the art!!!

Old 08-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks! And my gosh I just saw the art!!!
IKR? It's so hot!
Old 08-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks u guys
I an glad u both love the art
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

It's so hot that it'd make the rain evaporate

Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's okay

It's sad how quiet this thread has gotten.

You know what I'm doing August 5th? The eighth anniversary of The O.C.? I'm planning on watching some of episodes, maybe even from all seasons and playing my OC playlist throughout the day! I wish I could get a cake from Dairy Queen, have them put a picture of The OC like a small poster of it and put it on the cake like they do with some. I would so take a picture of a cake like that showing anything OC related!
Gosh yeah, 8th anniversary! Can't believe it's been that long!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Sadly, Theresa, I just got let go because apparently I'm not fast enough for them and it's not okay to put your own safety first when it comes to moving fast with a knife

Old 08-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sadly, Theresa, I just got let go because apparently I'm not fast enough for them and it's not okay to put your own safety first when it comes to moving fast with a knife
Aw, you lost the job? I'm so sorry, Zain. They don't deserve you anyway. I'm praying you'll get a new job soon.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope so too and they won't be hard on me. I don't understand. I wasn't doing that bad. I was still going fast and I had people tell me I did fine. Is it my fault that I want to be safe while serving? It's kind of a messed up world if you have to not care about the possibility of cutting or burning yourself.

I had been thinking earlier that maybe there's just something wrong with me because I'm always getting rejected. People in my family, people I meet in school, and now my own workplace.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I had been thinking earlier that maybe there's just something wrong with me because I'm always getting rejected. People in my family, people I meet in school, and now my own workplace.
I'm sure it's not you. Just stay confident and keep trying. Things should start to work out.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll try.

It just sucks that even while being absolutely positive, the really bad stuff still happens. I had been really positive twice in the past year or two and yet the very bad stuff still happen: being let go, getting that rejection from my last crush and having students believe I'm this bad guy.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'll try.

It just sucks that even while being absolutely positive, the really bad stuff still happens. I had been really positive twice in the past year or two and yet the very bad stuff still happen: being let go, getting that rejection from my last crush and having students believe I'm this bad guy.
Well I'm always here for you. I can see why you love/relate to Ryan so much. Me too. It's like you try to do good and everything backfires.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread