Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

morning everybody
can somebody put some clips of the episodes please?
or if someone already has could you please give me the link?
thanks in advance for the help provided.
Lavy
Old 01-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Wasn't really feeling Chris Brown or bringing in another one of Ryan's family members, but I guess it was written before they knew they'd only have so much more of the show left to go. Seth and Summer were great, though. Very in tune with their relationship but funny instead of annoying like it could've been.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Chris Brown = Fox network shelling out cash for big guest star to help with ratings. A little pointless now seeing the show will only run for the 16 episodes. His acting was lifeless and the character was dull and stale to say the least. But I imagine this all or mostly from Fox's pull.

But the last 10/15 minutes of the episode were some of the most sustaining and pleasing minutes of television I've watched this season.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

wow i had no idea the oc was being cancelled... hmm...i'm surprised they're doint it now rather than right after the season 3 premiere

i thought the oc got so much better without marissa... maybe it was just me
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:52 AM
New Fan

I love Taylor MUCH more as a "replacement" of Marissa.
This season is almost my favorite. Me loves.
Soooo sad it's cancelled.

I do hope Ryan's Dad is out of the picture for good now.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

where can i find the trailer for next week?
TessShipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TessShipper (View Post)
where can i find the trailer for next week?
Try youtube.com they usually have them.

I thought it was okay.

I think next weeks episode will be better though.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

tess you can find the promo

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

and now my comment : obviously I loved any TR and SS moments...but I really love more and more Cohens family and their relationship with Ryan. I cried when Ryan said to Sandy ..My dad is right here.....so emotional....

Julie and Frank...so predictable. I prefer Bullit althouth he is not so georgeous...but he would be fine for julie and kaithlin ...

so...I liked very much this episode. it is so sad that the show may been closed !! it is unfair

My TARYAN videos

Icon : Beti
flavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I was so sad when I heard that The OC was being cancelled. The Series Finale will be on February 22nd.
Luna8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Total Fan

This episode was a huge payoff for the entire Sandy/Ryan relationship. It was amazing, and embodied the heart of the OC. Which is Ryan and his place with the Cohens. Just fantistic. And when Ryan finally called Sandy "dad"...just perfect.

And as a Ryan/Taylor shipper, I loved how their relaionship was portrayed. The perfect amount. This episode was focused on Ryan and Sandy, and rightfully so. So it was nice to see Taylor as the supportive girlfriend.

And that whole Seth/Ryan scene at the restaurant...Hysterical. "How dare you talk to your nephew that way.."
Old 01-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Addicted Fan

This episode was one of my favorites of the season, probably of the series too. Ryan/Sandy is pretty much IMO the core relationship of the show. And the "Ryan is our son." "You're my family." "My dad is right here." and Ryan calling him dad in the last scene was amazing.

Also SS was hilarious, especially Julie/Sum and TR was sweet. Also, Chris Brown sucks as an actor, but I liked Kaitlin's little Call of the Wild speech and how much it related to her.
jadorexme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Sandy scared the crap out of me...Ryan's dad. And I loved that Julie kissed Frank...those Cooper women and there infatuation for all things Atwood. And the Atwood men and there love for the Cooper women.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I must be really out of it, because I had absolutely NO idea who Chris Brown was until the most recent OC episode. And I STILL don't know what he really does, he'll always be known as that dull, guest-star kid who slurs his words when he speaks on the OC to me...
lavenderskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Loyal Fan

it is so unfair that Only 7 episodes left of The O.C

My TARYAN videos

Icon : Beti
flavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderskies (View Post)
I must be really out of it, because I had absolutely NO idea who Chris Brown was until the most recent OC episode. And I STILL don't know what he really does, he'll always be known as that dull, guest-star kid who slurs his words when he speaks on the OC to me...
He's a popular pop and R&B star who was recently nominated for best new artist with this years Grammys. I've only heard his more popular songs, but after seeing his acting I'm assuming he should stick to his day job.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread