Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

i wanted to see her on trl but i forgot.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

It makes me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] to see that the stupid Oliver storyline has made people so down on Marissa... And thus, Mischa gets rips too! Now, that doesn't make sense to me. Be mad at the character but the real person playing the character is not to blame! Kind of bothers me cuz I think some people cannot seperate the two..

Anyone else agree?

Either way, I just hope the writers will redeem Marissa in future episodes..
Old 02-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

i think ryan and marissa will get back together maybe the season finale..canada is soo lucky they get to watch the episode tonight.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

yeah, i can understand that it's kinda hard not to see the actor as the same person as the character... but i agree, there's no reason to slag them. it's not like they're writing the script.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

could i be added to the list? thanx [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

This girl, honestly, is a true beauty. She is stunning. I have read several critics that always compare her to Katie Holmes and said she could be Katie's sister. First off, I don't even think that Mischa and Katie look like each other so it is so weird to hear her being compared to Katie..

Don't get me wrong.. I think Katie is pretty. She really is. But, Katie is pretty in a cute sort of way.

With Mischa, her features are perfect! Everything about her, from facial features, hair, model type body, etc. I mean, even her teeth are picture perfect! She just glows. She is just a beauty. I can't even think of many other women in Hollywood that are as stunning as Mischa. My brother watches the O.C. from time to time and he always jokes at the fact that he misses several parts that he needs me to fill him in on because he was too busy looking at Mischa in her scenes! He's like, "What was just said?" I'm like, "What were you doing, you were looking right at the screen just like I was?" He's like, "I was in Mischa land!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

click here and ~VOTE~ for Mischa for her own Board.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Please go and *VOTE* and Im adding every1 now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

tomorrow night is the episode.i want to see how things are going to go between ryan and marissa starting over as friends.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone catch Mischa on Ellen today? It gets boring saying this because it is pure fact, but she looked beautiful, as always.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love Ellen and stuff. She cracks me up with her outstanding ability to produce great comedy, but I didn't really care for the interview as a whole. What I mean is she focused more on Mischa's name than anything else! Then she went off and asked Mischa about her horrible driving ability. Growing up in NYC, Mischa never needed to drive and now out in LA, she has to and she admits that she sucks at it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I guess everyone calls her lead foot on the set and noone wants to drive with her.

I kept thinking to myself.. "Come on Ellen, ask her questions about the show.." But, there wasn't that much..

Well, they did show a clip from tomorrow nights episode where Ryan and Marissa are playing video games and things are awkward. I guess I can state this because this scene is not considered a spoiler anymore because it was shown on Ellen today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The one thing that Ellen did ask Mischa was if her and Ben are dating. Mischa was pretty confident and said no and that there are also other numerous rumors going around. Ellen questioned her further by asking her if she was SURE that her and Ben were not dating and Mischa stated that no they were not dating and she said something to the effect that she would tell Ellen if it was true..

I don't know, either Mischa was in actress mode and really convincing in denying it or she and Ben are, in fact, not dating after all. Who knows? She did kind of convince me that they are not dating in real life just with her words and her non-verbal communication. And how she told Ellen that she would tell her if it were true.

Along with Mischa's breath taking beauty, she also comes across as extremely intelligent. She sounds very articulate and a deep thinker. I love that about her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What I mean is she does not at all come across as all looks but no brain sort of person. Not even close. She has intelligence as well along with her beauty. Great to see! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay, it is entirely possible that Mischa was in complete actress mode on Ellen because on Ben M.com, it is being reported that Ben and Mischa are dating. No confirmations of denials yet as far as the people for Ben or Mischa. Who knows?
Old 02-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

i guess when it is confirmed ben or mischa will announce it.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Total Fan

Credit for the templates goes to...l3nny_cf

Jezebel In Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

ohh, pretty Jezebel In Hell.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

those are nice..
Old 02-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jezebel In Hell:
<STRONG>Credit for the templates goes to...l3nny_cf

</STRONG>

These are really pretty but im going to be stupid for just a second and ask what are these for? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]