Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Passionate Fan

So i've been making screencaps for oliviawilde.org and had to go back and watch older s2 eps to do it, which I actually never saw (I fell asleep during ep 2 this season and didnt start watching again till the chrismakuh episode). Dude, Alex totally cracks me up man.
How hilarious is that double date episode now. Marissa first meets Alex when she's on a date with Ryan, and then later she sees Alex & Ryan having a horrible time on their date and is totally happy about it.
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 03-04-2005, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly17
pfft, what chemistry? I don't get how people can ship 'em. Personal opinion. *shrugs* Sorry if that came out bitter... eh..
I don't like!!! I can't stand the fact that they will be togather again
Old 03-04-2005, 07:29 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadsgirl2005
I don't like!!! I can't stand the fact that they will be togather again
And don't forget that a brother of "someone" will come to Newport...so, what, will we have a Marissa having a threesome with the Atwood family?
Old 03-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita009
And don't forget that a brother of "someone" will come to Newport...so, what, will we have a Marissa having a threesome with the Atwood family?
I will hate it if ryan and marissa get together this season, but i dont see their relationship going anywhere, theresa might come back and ruin the relationship *crosses fingers* or even better just bring alex back into the picture

Alex <3 Marissa
Old 03-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

lol i missed the eps anyway....oh well
im buying season 2 on DVD the moment it coems out anyway haha
Old 03-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita009
To quote Summer: 'Ewwww'.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad its the weekend.

Just wanted to let yall know I am going to try to change my user name here to KerBear. Hopefully it will be approved.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw last nite's 1st season repeat, and it seems that Marissa is not wearing much eyeshadow this season compared to 1st season. Maybe cause she's with alex, haha. And, I didn't see the chemistry between ryan and marissa. I don't see the spark with them really. Nice wallpapers, btw! I hope alex returns and steals marissa away, haha. I'm sure if she would return, marissa would certainly still have feelings for her. I mean, she was the first and probably only girl she'll ever really like romantically. You know?
Old 03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by domi392
I saw last nite's 1st season repeat, and it seems that Marissa is not wearing much eyeshadow this season compared to 1st season. Maybe cause she's with alex, haha.
I also noticed with Alex and the beginning of season 2. Which obviously I'm sure everyone else noticed. I just thought it was cute because she wasn't sorta trying to be something else anymore, she's just being herself.

Oh my God there is 11 more days until Alex is out of The O.C. fdkjbfdkjbdf I don't know if I can deal.

I used to love Ryan & Marissa, like really really loved them. But as soon as Alex came into the picture I sorta realised how great Coop could be. Damnit I don't want her to leave. We need to somehow get the writers to get her back.

I guess it'd also depend on the circumstances. I haven't read spoilers so I have no clue on what exactly is going to happen, which is the best way to go really but still I'm worried. When Olivia said it was going to be heart-wrenching it made me scared. I cry enough in Tv shows already and now she adds 'heart-wrenching' into the mix. I'm gonna die.

xx Stacey

"Now hold on. I just wanna make sure I have the visual"
Old 03-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyJayne
I also noticed with Alex and the beginning of season 2. Which obviously I'm sure everyone else noticed. I just thought it was cute because she wasn't sorta trying to be something else anymore, she's just being herself.

Oh my God there is 11 more days until Alex is out of The O.C. fdkjbfdkjbdf I don't know if I can deal.

I used to love Ryan & Marissa, like really really loved them. But as soon as Alex came into the picture I sorta realised how great Coop could be. Damnit I don't want her to leave. We need to somehow get the writers to get her back.

I guess it'd also depend on the circumstances. I haven't read spoilers so I have no clue on what exactly is going to happen, which is the best way to go really but still I'm worried. When Olivia said it was going to be heart-wrenching it made me scared. I cry enough in Tv shows already and now she adds 'heart-wrenching' into the mix. I'm gonna die.

xx Stacey

I feel ya!!! I don't want her to leave!!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys, I've started a special birthday guestbook for Olivia at oliviawilde.org that I'm hoping to get to her on the 10th (her birthday), so I hope everyone goes and signs it!

and anyone that has any alex related sites if they could spread the word too
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 03-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

That's a cool idea .

I love this title, by the way. And we'll always have the time that they did spend together.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, LOVE the thread title to bits. Very clever.

19th May 2005- The Sith gets its revenge. Where will you be?
Old 03-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

This sucks yall. I mean, I knew from the beginning that Alex would be leaving, but its happened way too fast. Im not ready. lol.

We have to keep posting here and keep writing fanfic to keep all of us who are in withdrawal from Marissa and Alex sane.

I cant get enough of them right now, especially with fanfic, its crazy! lol!
Old 03-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This sucks yall. I mean, I knew from the beginning that Alex would be leaving, but its happened way too fast. Im not ready. lol.
I'm not ready either
Closed Thread   Post New Thread