Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are they really in order? I always thought the mag put the sexiest on the cover and then just showed the rest of the contestants. I haven't seen the mag though.

I think he's cute and adorable, but not sexy.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 11-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

I love those pics of A/R They are just 2 cute.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe somebody of you is interested in a German article about The O.C.:

Part 1

Part 2
Old 11-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Jewel what does the lil' cut in the end of part 2 says, wha did the say about Paris Hilton and Justin Timberlake?

BTW thanks for that!
Old 11-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

No problem!

Here´s the tranlation for the little cut:

Celebrities like the US-Hit-series, too: Paris Hilton really wanted to kiss Adam Brody on-screen and Justin Timberlake wants to play a role in season 3.

I hope the translation is okay.
The last thing with Justin is not true I think. How will this little teenager magazin know that Justin will take a role in season 3. That´s so far away.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you so much Jewel

Yeah, i heard on E! News Live the other day that Justin is gonna play a character kinda like Ryan in the first season, always getting into fights and stuff.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I didn´t know about that. I just heard some rumors, but nothing like that.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JacquiJack
Rach looks so much like TJ!Sum in those pics. I love it.
She does.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay the Justin thing is not true. Josh wanted Justin on the show because he thought it would be amusing or whatever since Rachel Bilson has a crush on Justin. However there's been no agreement on it, Justin is busy with his music career and budding acting career.

Quote:
Are they really in order? I always thought the mag put the sexiest on the cover and then just showed the rest of the contestants. I haven't seen the mag though.
Too right you are. I haven't gotten this year's issue and I've been hearing all these comments about Adam being fourth sexiest man or whatever and I think that's wrong. Unless the whole look of the issue has changed, as far as I've always known in People's Sexiest Man issue; you basically have your cover boy who is considered the Sexiest Man alive and the other guys are just notable mentions for their different fields i.e. music, television, news anchor, etc. etc. I really don't think they specifically rank each individual man so I'm pretty sure they weren't saying Adam was number four on the list, it just may be where his picture was placed.

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
Old 11-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think I am in shock!! Those hand holding pics have placed this smile on my face, that just won't go away.

Simone
Old 11-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kings05
I think I am in shock!! Those hand holding pics have placed this smile on my face, that just won't go away.

Simone
I think it has done the same for a lot of the fans of their relationship.

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
Old 11-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow, I simply love those pics of Adam/Rachel. They are so adorable together.

As for Ben/Emily, I am "eh" about them. I just don't see this relationship lasting. And it's not that she is only 18 and he is 26. Even though it still boggles my mind that if she were still in high school, Ben would be 26 years old and attending a high school prom! Throw in her living in Utah and everything else, and I see it as a very quick and over with type of relationship. But then again, I could be totally wrong. LOL

You can definitely tell the difference between seeing pics of Adam/Rachel versus Ben/Emily. Adam/Rachel have the real, "in love" type of tone, that's for sure.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
You're right. He's not #4. There are no rankings. In fact Adam is not even grouped with the big names like Jude Law and Brad Pitt. He's named one of the Up and Comers along with Chad Micheal Murray and Matt Long and others.
Old 11-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

doubt he'd really be no. 4 i mean thats beating some really big names. Also i love the pics of A/R. Is Bens new gf the girl outta everwood?
Old 11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Emily is from Everwood. She plays Amy.

I think with Ben/Emily, its just a new thing. It may not last long, but maybe they're just enjoying each others company. I know for sure if he and I were hanging out, i'd definitly want to kiss him too. Doesn't mean he's my boyfriend.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Closed Thread   Post New Thread