darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Too much meta.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Luke needs to like wash his hair. At the end of the episode it was looking mighty greasy, let me tell you.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He also needs to stop waxing/tweezing his eyebrows. I find it odd when guys wax/tweeze their eyebrows.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Not enough S/S. Too much R/M. But still hilarious and really good.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the epi. It was so much fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And finally some real great R/M scenes. YEAH! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] They were so cute at the beginning when he stood before here and in L.A. too.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved this episode!!

The whole Grady/April=Rachel/Adam was awesome! I loved the whole Seth making fun of Grady with his band and his ad-libbing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] S/S rox! Summer's "I wish I lived in the valley!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Rachel is from the valley!

Marissa was actually ok tonite [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] And i hate her! I think I'm starting to like this "new independant" Marissa! NOw she's not all angsty over Ryan! I loved loved loved her way of getting back into the club!! "You're a little shorter than I thought but your still hot!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ryan was as usual...HOT! nuff said.

The Sandy/Jimmy/Caleb bussiness thing was good, I liked when Sandy said "That's why he's my partner"

Luke/Julie had to end sometime but Marissa still found out! So yeah...

Hailey all i can say is she's back and she doesn't bother me that much.

Colin Hanks was different with long hair and a self absorbed attitude [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Paris Hilton barely notcied she was even there! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which is a good thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The best scene tonight was The Brains, The Braun, The B*tch/Boobs and the Beauty! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A classic O.C. moment! It'll go down with the Seth/Marissa/Ryan pier scene!

The previews were sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Seth's nana [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Awww! And Marissa going to stay with Theresa?! Huh? Did I miss something? And Eddie is really getting on my nerves! He can't speak to Ryan like that!!! I wanted some Summer in the previews but oh well. This episode makes up for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited that_70s_gurl101 ]
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

That ending I was not expecting. I knew Marissa was going to find out, but I didn't know it would be tonight. And, Luke's so stupid. If Ryan was back he should have known Marissa must be, and where else would she be? She wasn't at her own house -- which Luke knew! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I loved how Summer flipped out when Grady moved in on her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And...Paris Hilton's character: "Orange County? Ew!" The look on Summer's face was priceless! Paris stole her line! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Julie doesn't waste any time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Passionate Fan

"I'm done having sex with Julie Cooper!"

Okay, who would start out a conversation like that? Honestly.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

They totally dubbed Paris's lines. It looked like her mouth was moving and sound was coming out, but she wasn't actually talking. I found that funny. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Gawd, Colin was hot.

Aww. I love Luke. He's going to get so burned with this Julie thing.

Summer and Seth didn't act very couple-y in this episode, except for the end. It was kinda cute, but then again, it's Seth. Seth=cute

Ryan/Marissa...yawn. Why is he protecting her re: the whole Luke/Julie thing? She's a big girl, she can handle it. It's just going to blow up in his face.

I'm digging the whole Jimmy/Sandy restauranteer thing. I hope they go through with it.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

This episode wasn't one of the best one.

I've seen better stuff and the Meta was a bit tooo much-it got boring.

I think I had too much expectations in the episode, the only thing that saved this episode was the Ryan/Seth conversations and the adult-storyline. Lately, the adult storylines are far more interesting than the teen drama.

Also, for the first time I thought Summer and Seth were separated better than together. Summer with Grady in the car and at the beach was definitly better than Summer/Seth.

Ryan/Marissa - They can actually work as friends which I like. Marissa all fangirl was not that bad.

The end with the brawn,brain,boobs and beauty was the best scene between all the teens.

I'm on the Jimmy loving bandwagon after this episode,basically I'm getting more interested in the adults.

They really have to think of something else for S/S and the whole jealously storyline-it bores me soo much.

Luke/JuJu - too bad its over,I really thought it would work out and they were funny/sexy to look at.

Surprise of the episode - Paris Hilton was actually decent with her "Orange County, Eww" line though the whole grad shool stuff was like *BLAH* for me.

All in all, I thought the episode would be one of the better ones of the season but its ranking pretty low.

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SATiNribbon:
<STRONG>Too much meta.</STRONG>
I agree. I still enjoyed it, but some people might not have gotten the jokes. This ep was pretty fluff, I guess the next 5 are going to be pretty dramatic.

Previews: Why would Marissa run to Theresa? Why? Why doesn't she just go to Summer, her best friend?? I actually liked Marissa in this ep and it looks like I'll go back to hating her again next week [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
<STRONG>

I agree. I still enjoyed it, but some people might not have gotten the jokes. This ep was pretty fluff, I guess the next 5 are going to be pretty dramatic.
</STRONG>
I watch the O.C. with my friends and they did not understand ANY of the jokes Josh threw at the audience. Maybe one or two jokes but the rest of the time they sat there confused wishing Seth would stop referring to Grady as himself.

During commercials I had to explain the reference to each joke.

I hope Josh sticks to writing the way he normally does.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
<STRONG>

Previews: Why would Marissa run to Theresa? Why? Why doesn't she just go to Summer, her best friend?? I actually liked Marissa in this ep and it looks like I'll go back to hating her again next week [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
thats what I was thinking. Now I don't hate Marissa but I actually found her kind of fun to watch in tonights ep. I loved the pillow fight with Ryan at the end. I would have loved for it to end right then, but nope they had to bring luke in. let's just hope to god that she doesn't go back to her old ways.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Am I the only person that found this episode boring? I found myself switching to Extreme Makeover (which I hate) from time to time. The adult story was the only interesting thing about it.

Although, there were some good lines. The 'I'm the brains' scene was good.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread