Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Kirsten/Lindsay Appreciation: Because Kirsten welcome Lindsay with a hug

I notice that there is not a thread for the sister relationship between Kirsten and Lindsay. And I know we have only seen one episode of them acting as sisters but you got to admit that Kirsten accepting Lindsay as her sister was a touching moment.

When Kirsten was hiding in her closet and Ryan came to talk to her she was distant. But as soon as he brought up Lindsay, I think Kirsten realized that the truth of Caleb's affair dramatically affected Lindsay as well. Kirsten came out because she stop thinking of herself and started to think about Lindsay.

I think Lindsay is like a younger Kirsten. They both are strong, smart, hard workers, level headed women. They both seem to withstand darma well, which is deffinatley a good trait to have on this show.

Lindsay is focus on school and getting into Yale, but has started to become more education driven because of Ryan. She open up her heart for romance with this boy from Chino. When Ryan first came to the OC, Kirsten was less open, she didn't want him staying in her house. But then she saw how much he needed her and she took him in.

I am really looking forward to watching them build a sister relationship where they can confind and have fun together. Lindsay can go to Kirsten for adivce about dealing with Caleb as a father, school, clothes, love, life. I'm really looking forward to have Kirsten takes the fact that Lindsay is dating Ryan--I loved her face from the promo when she caught Lindsay/Ryan making out half naked.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Nice thread idea. I can't wait for the two sisters to develop a sisterly bond. It's going to be hard and awkward for both of them, but I know it would be worth it.

Dose Lindsay have any other siblings was was she an only child until the bombshell was dropped?
Old 12-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the idea of this thread. I can't wait to see more of their sisterly bonding, it should be cute. I wonder if Kirsten will get all overprotective and big sisterly on her. lol.

The dinner scene in the preview with Ryan, Lindsay, Kirsten and Caleb, is probably a 'family' dinner, but Lindsay wanted Ryan there so it wouldn't be too weird.

Lindsay doesn't have any other siblings. Well, now she has Kirsten and Marissa.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Love this thread but I don't know how much I'd want to have Marissa as my sister Kirsten and Hailey, sure that would rock....Marissa.....uck!

Sorry I'm a huge Marissa disappreciator.

Rock on Kiki and Linds!
Old 12-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome thread idea. Word for you entire post cherrios. They are going through the same thing right now. I teared up when Kirsten hugged Lindsay in the last episode. Ryan knew exactly what to say to get Kirsten out of her closet: whether or not Lindsay was part of a family that is good about letting in new members. I have a feeling Kirsten and the rest of the Cohens are going to be welcoming to her. I mean, they welcomed Ryan into their family and he isn't even related to them! I can't wait to see more "sisterly" moments between Kirsten and Lindsay.
cutiepie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that they were really cute tonight. I thought it was sweet that Kirsten went to school to see if Lindsay needed a ride home. It's really nice that she's being so welcoming to Lindsay even though she can't stand Caleb at the moment. I'm looking forward to more of these two.

And I can't wait for Lindsay to meet Hailey. That will be interesting.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'm bumping this up cause I think they could have had a great relationship & I hope Lindsay comes back!
Old 03-12-2011, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

I thought it was a shame that they finally found each other and then Lindsay disappeared from Kirsten's life again, it would have been nice for them to have brought Lindsay back for an episode or two even though I wasn't particularly a fan of her character.

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
I thought it was a shame that they finally found each other and then Lindsay disappeared from Kirsten's life again, it would have been nice for them to have brought Lindsay back for an episode or two even though I wasn't particularly a fan of her character.
Totally, she was an interesting character, and I loved her interaction with Ryan and Kirsten. Plus I was always of the opinion that Kirsten was rather lonely.
grahad8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree completely except for the last part. I like her character and I love Ryan & Lindsay.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
~Search4Truth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

It wasn't that I disliked her, I just didn't love her like the others, although it's always going to be difficult coming into a show part way. I couldn't love Ryan/Lindsay when I wanted him with Marissa

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah I feel like Lindsay left kind of abruptly after the big deal of her coming into their lives and finding out she was related.
"You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's really a shame the writers never had Lindsay mentioned again by Kirsten after her abrupt departure. I mean that was her half sister for goodness sake!
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
~Search4Truth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

I know! Like not even for the big moments like Caleb's funeral. She must've hated Caleb so much by then for whatever reason.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread