Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Tally, I think we should stage an intervention. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree. This whole time Julie was worried with Marissa dating Ryan when she really should have been watching her other daughter a little more closely. This Chester is a trouble maker, I can feel it.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree. Everyone needs to stop worrying about Marissa and her assload of issues and focus on Kaitlin for a second. For all we know, she could be doing the nasty with that nogood boyfriend of hers. Has she had the birds and the bees talk yet?
Old 03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Leave poor ol' Chester alone. He's the only one paying any attention to Kaitlin.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Is it a spoiler if I say that Kaitlin is actually in tonight's ep? If it is I'll edit this right away.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Is it a spoiler if I say that Kaitlin is actually in tonight's ep? If it is I'll edit this right away.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was just gonna come and say Kaitlin looked cute in this episode tonight. I'll make caps to post later.

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Cordy! Here's a pic:

Is it just me or does she look like Emma Watson?
Old 03-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

haha she does look like Emma!! That is so nifty, I didn't even notice that before.

Also someone can go ahead and start the next thread, I will not be around this evening due to I'm going to see The Passion of the Christ with my mother. So just go ahead and make the new thread and if Shelly isnt around to close this one I'll just close it later. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to make the new thread just because it's the only thing I am good for around this joint.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread