Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Three letter word for Hilarious: Dad.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Good lord that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I nearly died.

So happy to see Anna go to Seth. I was thrilled for that scene. I figured she would go to him when she left, but, I didn't expect that to happen. Hopefully there's more of this to come.

I usually don't care that much about R/M, but I was really rooting for them tonight. But maybe it was just because Oliver's all creepy.

The real credit for this ep goes to PG and KR. They were on tonight. I loved how he took the watch out. Ah, Sandy.

I thought the ep was going to be bad at first. Turned out to be great.
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

I hate that GPS lady. It's fricken annoying and makes you want to wreck the car, just so you don't hear her voice anymore. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yay for Seth and Anna. No need to show too much of my love in here for them, I discussed a lot of it in the S/A thread. But yeah, go them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I don't like Oliver. Bleh. He's psycho...Literally.

[ 12-17-2003: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

the episodes seem to be getting better and better!!! too bad we have to wait til jan 7th for a new eppie.

i don't personally own a BMW, but is there any way to like disconnect the GPS system or something?! cuz it's SO annoying!! sandy did such a great job with it tho!!!

ryan and marissa's scene was cute in the end, but oliver's face when he was watching them was cute/sad-ish.

hailey annoys the crap out of me!!!! she had no business doing what she did!!! if i were kirsten i would've just kicked her out right there

one question...will rachel be back???
Old 12-18-2003, 01:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was awesome. I loved the S/K scenes. The scene at the car with Sandy going against the GPS lady was frickin hilarious. Sandy's line when he enters their bedroom about learning to knock in case there's a threesome going on in the bedroom... reminded me of that first ep when Seth says the same thing!

R/M stuff though cheesy... well I still awwww-ed and was cheering for Ryan to get there in time. Oliver... he seems pretty odd.

Loved it when Summer couldn't stop talking about Seth when her and Marissa were entering the hotel. And at the end when she goes "you're not seth cohen" ... just broke my heart.

I don't like Hailey much, but her and Seth interacting in the kitchen was hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
GagMeWithASpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:03 AM
New Fan

This was prabably my second fav episode behind The Heights. I was cracking up when Sandy did the Seth "learn to knock incase of threesome" bit. The ussel Crowe refrences were funny too.

Viva La Wonderfalls!
From now on, I'm fate's bitch
Simon Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I totally LOVED this episode. Like, LOVED it. Seth was so funny - everyone was so funny! Sandy with the GPS lady - "I'm gonna turn right! We're living on the edge, baby!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My favorite Seth line would have to be "Come on guys, sit apart. No sex in the champagne room." And his T-shirt was so cute. What did it say, something like "Have you hugged my shirt today?"

I'm beginning to find Summer to be really boring and just . . . blah. She's always SAD all the time. I like the "holier-than-thou" attitude she had in the beginning.

My favorite thing was Ryan and Marissa. Once again, Ryan made my heart melt . . . the scene between him and Seth in the poolhouse was really funny and sweet. I was so mad when Hailey, that b!tch, locked them in. I was like, RYAN HAS TO GET TO MARISSA! WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID PARTY! Loved Ryan running up the stairs - I was like biting my nails so badly that he get there in time. AND HE DID! Woo-hoo! They love each other! I seriously "aw"-ed outloud during that whole freaking scene. (I really like the slow-mo/regular speed thing they used. It was so cool!)

Hate Oliver. Simply hate him. He's CRAZY! There is no Natalie! That isn't his penthouse! And he was so STUPID and CRAZY, putting the stuff that Ryan doesn't love Marissa into her head. I almost shut my TV off in my fury but I'm glad I didn't, 'cause Marissa pushed Oliver away and she's starting off the new year with Ryan! *Does victory/happy dance*

Found Kirsten and Sandy parts very sweet, also. I love how they finish each other's sentences. They're not in a rut!

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can't decide between Summer and Anna. On one hand, Seth has been in love with Summer practically his whole life and that would be cool if he ended up with her. But she was a bitch to him and I don't like that she was mean to him. Anna has always been nice to him and they are more like eachother in thier personalities and what they like. Ummm... yeah. I can't decide.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

That Oliver guy was annoying. Umm yeah we broke up and ahh..., dude never had a chick to begin with.

Hailey is hot but damn what a loser. I would of kicked her ass if she did that to my house.

I feel bad for Summer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Why she didn't go after Seth like Anna did. Damn girl get with it and go get your man.

Anna, well she was smart and went to see him. She is cute.

Seth, damn the guy makes me laugh so much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] " I can't breathe." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What a tard.

The whole swingers thing was funny.

Carlos
Sick Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Total Fan

Last night's ep was great! I love everything about Sandy & Kirsten. They just rock.

I'm not a huge fan of Marissa, I find her a little boring, but her and Ryan were adorbale. I loved the ending, and of course when she first said she loved him, that was pretty funny.

I love Seth. He just makes me laugh so much. I wish he'd pick SUMMER already. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And I did not like Hailie. She was so annoying.

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Really good episode last night. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wasn't looking during the credits so I missed the new stuff, I'll look at in on my TiVo later.

I thought Hailey was Julie at one point, cause they look a lot alike. Same hair, make up, etc.. Anyways, do not like Hailey at all!

I actually liked the dress Marissa was wearing for once. I also really liked her hair at the party.

Normally I get bored with M/R but I thought they were cute tonight. And it felt like they had chemistry for once! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I like Anna, I just don't like Anna with Seth. So the end was kinda ehh.

I really wish the make-up people wouldn't put so much on the girls! It makes them look horrible. I saw Rachel Bilson on E! News Live and she looked so much better with it all off.

Oliver is ok. I don't hate him, but I don't like him just yet. I definitely think he lying about having a girlfriend and that being his party though.

The funniest part to me was when Seth slammed his face in the door trying to get "fresh oxygen." Hee.

Can't wait for the next episode! Plus, Rooney! Yay.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle143:
<STRONG>My favorite Seth line would have to be "Come on guys, sit apart. No sex in the champagne room."</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I totally forgot about that. Major props to the writer's for that...ha. I love Chris Rock.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

I already posted my thoughts on the episode at my OC blog here.

So yep yep. Warning, if you're a Seth and Anna fan, please don't click on the link above. You'll only end up being pissed off at me.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG>
Such a sucker for slowmo-nice-music-arriving-right-in-time-plot last scenes. Hee.

</STRONG>
Can anybody tell me what that song was? Thanks for your help. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GagMeWithASpork:
The scene at the car with Sandy going against the GPS lady was frickin hilarious. Sandy's line when he enters their bedroom about learning to knock in case there's a threesome going on in the bedroom... reminded me of that first ep when Seth says the same thing!
Going against the GPS lady is always the smart thing to do. And I noticed that too. That was going to be my first comment on the episode. It so shows that there is going to be parallelism in this show which I love. Everwood also has parallelism and GG too. I love parallelism almost as much as alliterations.

Speaking of GG, there was going to be a comment from me about a connection between the two shows.. oh yeah, now I remember. When Marissa told Ryan that she loved him and he said thank you. Remember (for GG watchers that is) in season 1, episode 7 (Kiss and Tell), Dean surprised Rory by giving her her first kiss? Well she said thank you and that so showed a connection to GG.

Also have to admit, the end was a little cheesy when Ryan made just in the nick of time to kiss Marissa. That was like so obvious. Only thing I didn't care about in the ep. I cracked up so much.

Gaby
I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Although I was swooning a little over the Ryan "I love you" scene I just think it's way too soon for them to be saying those three little words. That's just my opinion. I know it's TV and not real, but wasn't Ryan just afraid to even admit she was his girlfriend? I just don't think that this was too realistic, or healthy considering they are so young.

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Sandy & Kirsten! I think I can relate to them more considering I am closer to their age than the kids, but I think that this is one of the few ever healthy married relationships on tv. I hope the writers don't screw it up!!!

I want to see Seth with Summer, but I was getting mixed signals from Summer last night. When Anna told Summer to go for hot!guy Summer seemed really surprised that Anna still felt so strongly for Seth. And then Summer leaves the guy because he's not Seth. Again, I am not feeling realistic vibes. I really liked the slow friendship that was blossoming into a relationship of S/S in the earlier episodes. I really think they messed things up by having a triangle. Having Seth and Summer not being together because Summer had problems with peer pressure and admitting her feelings was a lot more realistic and I think a more interesting way to go. I still think these two will get together eventually, though. I hope Summer doesn't just sit and *wait* for Seth, though. If he's going to be with Anna then Summer needs to find someone.

PhantomPlanetQueen- I love your avatar!! I know where that's from!! I have one too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread