Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ep3.25 – The Graduates (May 18) SEASON THREE FINALE

THE GANG GRADUATES ON THE O.C.

THURSDAY, MAY 18, ON FOX

The end of senior year is finally here, bringing the excitement of graduation and the anticipation of new lives in college and beyond. But for Seth, Ryan, Marissa and Summer, it's also a time to look back on the amazing journey that has brought the four of them this far. Seth must confront his recent misdeeds or deal with the wrath of Sandy - and the police. Ryan's proud mom arrives with a surprise for him. Marissa receives an astounding proposal that may radically change her plans. And Summer, facing the prospect of going away without Seth, can't stop crying and hugging her best friends as they say their farewells. But amidst the speeches and toasts, nothing is ever simple in Newport. Sandy shocks Kirsten by making a big decision after visiting his old Public Defender's office. Kaitlin returns and moves into Julie's home, vowing to become the next Cooper to rule Harbor High. And to Taylor's joy, the "core four" turns into the "fab five." However, although the kids may be ready to move on to bright futures, unresolved issues from their past could ruin everything on The Graduates episode of The O.C. airing Thursday, May 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Peter Gallagher as Sandy Cohen, Benjamin McKenzie as Ryan Atwood, Adam Brody as Seth Cohen, Melinda Clarke as Julie Cooper, Mischa Barton as Marissa Cooper, Kelly Rowan as Kirsten Cohen, and Rachel Bilson as Summer Roberts.

Guest Cast: Michael Nouri as Dr. Roberts, Cam Gigandet as Volchok, Autumn Reeser as Taylor, Willa Holland as Kaitlin, Lamont Thompson as D.A. Hodes, Daphne Ashbrook as Dawn, Rosalind Chao as Dr. Kim, Jose Zuniga as Jason Spitz, and Paula Trickey as Veronica Townsend.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Why isn't it twelve hours and twenty-three minutes from now?
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know Tay! I've got 15 hours at this point.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Why isn't it eleven hours and fifty-seven minutes from now?
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know Tay!

JS is evil--the interview I just listened to he didnt give away a damn thing!!

All of the DJs were trying to get him to say that Mischa was leaving, but he wouldn't give.

13 hours can't pass soon enough.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roz, what exactly did he say?
Old 05-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Well, two of the DJs were trying to get JS to say that Mischa was leaving (they've been reporting the stories from In Touch), but he wouldn't.

Then they were talking about the direction of the show next year after this graduation. Some of Kaitlin's friends from her boarding school are coming back next year (I guess her roommate will be one of them.)

The DJs were also talking about how much stuff gets put in an episode, so I guess there are tons of loose strings that are going to get wrapped up, especially since all of the HS storylines are done.

Hopefully that helps!
Old 05-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, joy. A show about Kaitlin and her friends. Fun.

Thanks, Roz.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Eh, I don't care about Kaitlin. She entertains me more than Marissa. She was pretty good in the last ep, Willa and all.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I'm 23. Her age group doesn't entertain me. Whatever. I'm done, anyway.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

But she's the same age they all were in S1.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Willa's not good enough for me to care about that. And I grew up with this show, as well. I don't want to continue watching 15 yr olds.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, you were still a kiddo when you were twenty? I was 13, I was the peeeeeeerfect age for this show.

Eh, even if they give Kaitlin as much screetime as they gave Marissa during the Johnny ****, there'll still be SS. And so I will watch. And honestly, I don't hate Kaitlin. She has some good one-liners.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The point is, I had way too many expectations for this show. All Josh is doing is going backwards. There's so much he could do with the kids out of high school and he's going BACK to high school. I find that stupid.

Kaitlin will become the main character next season. It's clear. I'm sure SS will still do what they do now.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

I don't care. SS were fine. Also, how does Kaitlin joining the show automatically make her the main character? Taylor's joining too, but no one thinks she'll be the main one. I'm thinking the focus will go to Ryan and whoever his random of the week is. Kaitlin is bound to have a bigger part than she deserves, for sure, but I don't think she'll take over the entire show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread