Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Major word to everything you just said lleykian!

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>Discussion Starter: When did you first realize that you hated Anna? What was it she did to make you realize this?</STRONG>
Well, I wasn't too fond of her in The Debut, but that was mostly because I felt that it was too cliched and unrealistic how much she had in common with Seth. I didn't truly start hating her until she came back and started confusing Seth and then pushing herself on him. The height of my Anna dislike probably came in The Heights, because she just couldn't seem to get a clue that Seth wasn't thinking about her in that way. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Of course, one episode later he seemed pretty into her, but that's a whole different complaint.

-Beth
that a broken heart is blind
~*Echo*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

i juss started watchin the oc and i already dont like anna - she has the whole hateme vibe lols. . i dont like her hair or her clothes major yuck

Summer/Seth - Nathan/Haley
Ryan/Theresa - Peyton/Jake
dEepeR tHaN u kNoWw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just posting to say that the t-shirt/negligee thing irked the hell out of me. Great title choice [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and the banner is hilarious.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

lleykian - [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My kindred spirit! I totally agree. It's just because they tell us that they've had things in common and lead us to believe that, but they don't provide any evidence. They talked for a milisecond about their interests in 'the debut', but ever since then every moment between them is either Anna ragging on Summer, or maknig a play for Seth. It's funny how people say that Summer and Seth's relationship is purely physical attractive. Right. Because they're the ones who just make-out all the time.

Wait, I'm sorry, I missed the meaningful conversation about Egg McMuffins, smurgs, and cabbage patch kids! How silly of me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Also what annoyed me beyond end is at the end of the "Perfect Couple" when Anna is like clinging onto Seth's arm and dragging him. I wanted to hit her with a pile of bricks.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

What about that hand thing she does? "I'll organize a protest imm-ed-i-at-ly!" Thank god Sum showed up. Anybody catch that huge smile she did after Seth sadi "Hey!"? CUTE! I've been working on my Anna immpression, but every time I try I start gagging. My throat can't talk that way...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona:

Also what annoyed me beyond end is at the end of the "Perfect Couple" when Anna is like clinging onto Seth's arm and dragging him. I wanted to hit her with a pile of bricks.[/QB]
That bothered me too! Did she not realize that he PULLED AWAY and then ran off after she attempted to attack him with her lips???? Then in the next episode, she acts like on the boat he had totally reciprocated her feelings or something!! I know she's little Miss "Confidence" but theres a difference between being confident and being conceited. Get back to the real world Anna!

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, at the Off Topic boards there's a thread called "The Most Annoying Person Right Now."

Guess who I said? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

yay..a new thread! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title! Hmm..I cant remember when I started hating Anna..just seems like I've always hated her. All I have to do is take one look at her awful hair, makeup, and clothes and I already dont like her lol But I really started hating her when she started to like Seth and pretend like she was helping him get Summer, when really she was just trying to get him for herself.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
crazy4TheCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'm noticing a trend with when the Anna Hate started...

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Spud14 ]
Old 01-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

lleykian - I COMPLETELY agree with everything you just said. I love how you can find the exact words to say just what I'm thinking but couldn't possibly form into paragraphs. Glad you're not a S/A fan, it's good to have an S/Ser to be completely legitimate in her arguments. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

You know we should have a list of Anna haters

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>

I know she's little Miss "Confidence" but theres a difference between being confident and being conceited. Get back to the real world Anna!</STRONG>
I feel another reason coming on!

Because there's a difference between being confident and being conceited!

Mind if I add that to the reasons list?
Old 01-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

We should also have a thread name. Suggestions?
Old 01-18-2004, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Annathrax [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmmm when did I start to hate Anna? Well i think i've always hated her but the hatered really started to be noticeable after she kissed Seth in "The Heights" and when she asked Seth not to talk about Summer in the "Perfect Couple" she's really selfish. But what makes me REALLY hate her is that she thinks she's all that because her and Seth are together. Ever since the Rooney concert she's been giving Summer dirty looks because Seth is getting bored of her and paying attention to Summer. Anna is SO boring it's amazing, i don't know anyone who is as boring as her.
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread