Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Enunciation Nazis (Anti-Anna) #4: Because she wears T-shirts under her negligee!

Banner by In Fair Verona.

Welcome to the fourth Anti-Anna thread!

Why We Hate Her
1. Because she smells like wood chips.
2. Because she has poor enunciation.
3. Because she couldn't get Seth's sweater-vest off.
4. Because she's a ****.bag.ho.
5. Because Seth called her a lesbian.
6. Because she wears that fugly pink hat.
7. Because she tries to act crazy-sexy-cool and fails.
8. Because Caleb Nichol likes her.
9. Because Seth stopped making out with her to watch T.V.
10. Because we're going to get Annathrax.
11. Because she's just a plot device.
12. Because she can't wear eye liner correctly.
13. Because she thinks she's better than Summer.
14. Because she can't take a hint (Seth moving away from her when she tried to kiss him).
15. Because all she does is try and kiss Seth.
16. Because, has she ever said anything interesting?
17. Because she can't speak in eubonics [the 'what up holmes' scene].
18. Because real friends let friends talk about what's important to them.
19. Because she's a stalker.
20. Because sadly, we'd prefer Carson Daly.
21. Because watching her on the screen is like brain rape.
22. Because it's unnatural for heads to move that way.
23. Because who needs enemies when you've got friends like her.
24. Because she wears t-shirts under her negligee
25. Because she's dating a guy who lost his balls
26. Because she stole Hailey's shirt (it's the same shirt, lol)
27. Because her bad fashion sense is contagious
28. Because she's ruining Seth Cohen
29. Because Seth pretends to be a 70 year old man with her
30. Because the eye-rolling has got to stop
31. Because she doesn't like nature (the golf course scene)
32. Because listening to her talk about Egg McMuffins is boring
33. Because she's Seth's long-lost sister
34. Because there's a difference between being confident and being conceited.
35. Because Boy George called, he wants his make-up back!
36. Because Barbie called, and she wants her clothes back!
37. Because her make-up gun is always set on 'whore'.
38. Because flashcards have never really worked for her
39. Because she wore that hideous leopard-print plastic parka to Thanksgiving dinner
40. Because she stole what should've been Summer's New Year's Eve kiss
41. Because she's condescending to Summer
42. Because she told Seth she would help him get Summer, but used it as a ploy to get closer to him
43. Because she asked Seth out for Friday knowing he had a date with Summer on Saturday
44. Because she mistakenly thinks a mutual appreciation for comic books equals chemistry (uh, it does NOT)
45. Because she owns a pair of turquoise tights...and wears them...in public.
46. Because she violated the Geneva Code of Dating *first*
47. Because she wears huge, dangly earings that are better suited to be Christmas tree ornaments
48. Because she couldn't possibly be any more pathetic
49. Because, seriously, what *is* up with that head bobbing thing?
50. Because she is, like, so in the way of serious S/S lovin'
51. Because she is 'like ew'.
53. Because she's a sneaky little wench.
54. Because TwoP sees Anna our way!
55. Because she's Rainbow Brite, except Rainbow Bwrong.

Enunciation Nazis
1. In Fair Verona
2. jewel21
3. _kwyjibo_
4. DeppsDoll
5. duadiddydiddy
6. that_70s_gurl101
7. Spud14
8. dEepeR thaN u kNoWw
9. ~*Echo*~
10. lleykian
11. AlwaysADreamer
12. Vixen babe
13. Jer][choGirl
14. -Mo-
15. crazy4TheCalling
16. MissCongeniality
17. charmingjen
18. Elusive One
19. CarlyCorinthos
20. Shawdie
21. BlushingAmbition
22. Stacey200
23. Sarah Boreanaz
24. Nessus
25. alli balli
26. AphroditeAres
27. *fallingforever*
28. Kayley
29. Cassiopia
30. TinySweetHeart
31. *Ledi*
32. pacifierrocks
33. *Shannon*
34. beautifulgarbage
35. hshapir2
36. jfkdslfjsdf
37. PiPaS
38. -Chelle-
39. sammyitaly
40. Eidolon14
41. -diana-

A picture of the T-shirt/negligee thing:

Anna ate chalk pastels and then threw them up all over her shirt:

The collage of weird Anna looks...

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited In Fair Verona ]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited In Fair Verona ]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited In Fair Verona ]
Old 01-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Ha. I love the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-Mo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Extreme Fan

New thread! Score.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I added a pic of the horror of the t-shirt/negiglee combo. But there's summer and seth in it, so it's not too frightening. A picture of Anna alone in that would've petrified us all.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Discussion Starter: When did you first realize that you hated Anna? What was it she did to make you realize this?

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:46 PM
New Fan

That banner is awesome In Fair Verona!
jfkdslfjsdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, already on the 4th thread....a lot of people just don't like Anna!

I'd have to say when she came back. I didn't really think too much of her in The Debut but she didn't bother me or anything. But after the Girlfriend kiss with S/S I just didn't like how she kept interfering. To pin point the moment, probably when she kissed Seth at the carnival with Summer looking on. I just remember ewing the entire time.

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>Discussion Starter: When did you first realize that you hated Anna? What was it she did to make you realize this?</STRONG>
I started hating her in The Debut, she seemed so fake. Oh she likes comic books! Oh and she's sailing to Tahiti! What a coincidence. She just annoyed me, and that was before I even started liking S/S at all. I didnt like Summer but I told my friend I'd rather have Seth with Summer than that annoying new girl.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

When I first realized I hated Anna? Let's see... I liked her in "The Debut", I was a little annoyed but at the same time sympathetic in "The Heights", so I definetly say "The Perfect Couple". Friends don't forbid other friends from talking about the people they love! That is selfish, especially since she just got done calling Summer selfish, shallow, etc...

I think when Seth said "That was a part of the plan" was the only time I felt really sympathetic towards her character. Sam did a pretty good job w/ the disappointed face.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Ha! The thread title is *****ing genius! lol Anyways...
Quote:
Discussion Starter: When did you first realize that you hated Anna? What was it she did to make you realize this?
When she tricked Seth into her kisses from hell. Yes, its all 'Part of the plaaan...' Viper.
Vacate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree with you Sibby. Except I kind of got a negative vibe in 'The Debut' with her attitude when she was talkin' to Ryan, I was like "Who is this girl?" lol. Then we have 'The Heights' Her Return.. if you would like to call it that ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) Her jealous plan was kind of cute but also pissed me off. Truly felt sorry for her after Seth gave her the Sock Monkey, just her facial expression. I was like poor Anna. But then in 'The Perfect Couple' what the hell was that? I mean, that's when she started to really like Seth and all but that doesn't mean force yourself on him and make him like you, you gotta ease into that and spend more time together and then try and get close, does that make sense? lol. oh, And how she kept insulting Summer and how it's Seth's fault he's in love with her. Whatever. I don't necessarily hate Anna, I just don't want her with Seth.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Vixen babe ]
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I first hated Anna in the "Debut" her character already just gave me bad vibes.. not to mentioned she already seemed so freakin contrived. The hate certainly grew basically with each episode after that.. The bad hair, makeup, speech, the whole fact that she was basically femSeth minus all the original Seth charm.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, new thread, and I'm totally shipping the second pic and the caption! :inlove: It looks just like she's barfing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And that makes me happy!
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>Discussion Starter: When did you first realize that you hated Anna? What was it she did to make you realize this?</STRONG>
Definitely need to steal an answer from someone else here and say The Perfect Date. See here's my thing with Anna. The first time she met Seth Cohen, he was huddled in a corner feeling sorry for himself over Summer Roberts, when she came back, all his conversations revolved around Summer Roberts. She really can't say she DIDN'T know he liked Summer. However knowing that, you agree to be this boy's friend, to help him get the girl he wants, to listen to his problems, etc. but barely a week later (I assume although with the show's timeline being what it is one can't be sure)you forbid him to talk about the girl. I mean seriously what the hell? I can understand telling him he'll never get the girl as long as he acts like he has nothing else going on in his life and then encourage him to talk about other things. Fine but don't forbid him to talk about the girl at all. That's just silly because DUH, he likes her, he wants her, has wanted her for years, plus he's 17; of course he'll ramble about the person he's crazy about. That just seemed so calculating and mean on her part and then it continued from there. I said this in many other forums, the reason Anna "got" Seth (and I say that loosely) is because she was way more aggressive than Summer. She wanted him and man was she determined to have him. Even if it meant coming onto him on the yacht(even if he literally ran away), asking him for a date the day after he had one with Summer, coming over to his house even after he stated he just wanted to be friends with both; whatever it took. She wanted Seth Cohen and she was making no secret about it. Now we have Seth who as adorable and sweet as he is, is a virtual coward and a bit immature, so of course she *got* him. No big surprise however when this little relationship doesn't last.

My other problem with the whole Anna love is that the constant descriptions we've heard of her is how spunky, cool, quirky and smart she is but I for one am not seeing it. Same as persons making an issue of she and Seth being perfect because they share so much. My problem is we've yet to see any really great conversations, moments, etc. between Seth and Anna that show any of those great qualities. Persons are made to think they're so perfect simply because we're TOLD she has all those things in common with him. As for her being so spunky, cool or whatever; where? All I've seen of Anna since her return is any cliched giddy teenage girl, desperate to have the guy she wants to the point of being downright clingy and annoying. Now mind you I blame alot of this on the writers. In their desire to create this little *triangle* they practically rushed this Seth/Anna thing. I for one am still baffled as to WHEN Seth's feelings for Anna went from friendship to more. That one still has me confused and it's for that and MANY other reasons I can't see anything remotely interesting in that couple. That and their annoying, nauseating conversations, bad outfits and genuine lack of chemistry. Honestly watching Seth and Anna last week being *romantic*(again using that word loosely)was as interesting as watching paint dry on a wall. I am not kidding. Oh and I almost forgot my MAJOR pet peeve about Anna, aside from the clothes, head-bobbing,etc. is the baby talk. OH MY GOD. Seriously WHY the hell does she speak like that to Seth? Guys help me out, is that EVER sexy?

Oh and lastly I can't for the life of me understand the really childish attitude that to hate Anna is to hate Samaire. WTF, how does that make ANY sense? The number of characters in soap operas and movies I've hated, if I had to transfer that to the actor/actresses that'd be quite a list. I personally think Samaire looks like a really cool girl and I love her and Rachel's friendship. Okay she seems to have a thing against wearing bras but hey more power to the girl if she wants to be free. I think it's utterly ridiculos to feel offended because of persons not liking a FICTIONAL character. Hey I can't stand Marissa because she's as dumb as bricks but it's not like I have anything against Mishca.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

ITA!! My least fave Anna ep is also The Perfect Couple. Though I was more of a R/M fan to start, when I saw promos for that I was screaming, "Oh my God, Seth and Summer are gonna kiss again!!!!" And by the end of that ep I found myself screaming....let's just say not nice things at Anna... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread