Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

For Canadian viewers:

CTV is not airing the episode tonight, instead they're airing it online at 7pm EST and then on tv on Saturday at 7pm EST. You need to have an Canadian IP address to see it on ctv.ca. It will still be on Fox at 9pm.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, my husband actually called to complain, but I looked it up and found out that it will be on Saturday. I wish I didn't have to wait two more days, but I'm thankful it will be on.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

I have my tissues ready seeing it is also airing here tonight in Australia at 8.30pm. Needless to say I will be here first to read/cheat to see what happens.

It is a sad day.....
Aussie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmmm I wish I could share in the joy, but I'll be going O.C. mute for two days so I'm not spoiled. It would of been nice to share in the instant joy with everyone here, but thems the breaks.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 02-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
Yeah, my husband actually called to complain, but I looked it up and found out that it will be on Saturday. I wish I didn't have to wait two more days, but I'm thankful it will be on.
It'll be on CTV Broadband in 5 minutes! It's just because of American Idol.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Enjoy it guys.
Make the most of one of the best shows ever.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianchick_115 (View Post)
It'll be on CTV Broadband in 5 minutes! It's just because of American Idol.
And GA, CSI, ER, but yeah AI is what really did it. I'd watch on broadband, but I don't have highspeed. Plus, I'd rather make an evening of it watching with my husband.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
And GA, CSI, ER, but yeah AI is what really did it. I'd watch on broadband, but I don't have highspeed. Plus, I'd rather make an evening of it watching with my husband.
Yeah they had to move GA because of AI. I can't get the broadband to work, instead I am getting a black screen. I guess I'll be seeing at at 9 on Fox.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe that this is over. Who would have guess that i would outlast one tree hill. If they told me that 3 years ago, i would laugh in their faces.

~rachel~
iheartbrucas127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

not bad so far, but kind of a weird start...
xO_tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw yes so sad The O.C. is ending today. My cousins as well as my friends Kerry,Jennifer, and her sister are obessed with it and got me into it as well. All my friends were sad today when I called them about it being the final episode. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! California here we come one last time.

I was amazed to learn that the creator was only 26 at the time The O.C. came out! It is really amazing how much of an influence it had on the culture of California.

The O.C made me want to visit California even more! I remember when I visited California for the first time in October of 2006 I was at the Santa Monica pier thinking of The O.C when I was there being it was filmed there. It was exciting.

Roz, Kat-, madelen, afrocurl, and Rossignol thanks for being wonderful MODS to this board. I can't imagion how you all are feeling right now with your show ending. But it is not the end it is only the beginning of great times and good memories of The O.C.

So lets put on our sunglasses feel that CA sunshine and Enjoy visiting The O.C one last time tonight! California here we come!

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-22-2007 at 07:30 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending was kind of unsatisfying. "Hey kid, do you need help?"

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Omg...it's over

I wasn't exactly too happy with the end, end. I can't even gather my thoughts right now.
Ria
Pickle-weasel! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

So what happened? Share with all us non-Americans! It's 3am here in the UK and I'm bursting to know what happened before I go to bed
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~ (View Post)
So what happened? Share with all us non-Americans! It's 3am here in the UK and I'm bursting to know what happened before I go to bed
Kristen had her baby, Julie didn't get married, Seth married Summer. I guess Ryan/Taylor were still together? I'm not too sure, but she was at the wedding.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread