Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Amazing. I really never suspected that Trey would almost kill Ryan. When he picked up that phone my heart lept in my throte.

Come on Marissa, couldn't you have aimed for his sholder. I don't want him to be dead, but it's hard not to believe he is. Maybe we will still see him one last time Monday on 24. Here's hoping!

Over all it was a really good episode. So much better then last years finale.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:33 PM
New Fan

This episode was def my fav all year. I havent liked this show much either lately but this episode brought me right back to where i was last year wen it first started!
I had no idea Marissa was goin to shoot him...when she got there i was screaming at the tv for her to shoot Trey but I didnt actually think she would. I just sat there and starred at the tv with my hand over my mouth after for like 5 min straight. I thought the song at the end fit the scene really well though. Does anybody happen to no who sings that and what its called?

I love that Julie and Jimmy are becoming a family again...ive been waiting for that.

The Kirsten going to rehab thing was emotional...idk why but like ive never cried during the OC but I did tonight. This years finale was so much better then last years!!
Old 05-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't want him to be dead
Personally I could care less after everything he's done. Although I want him to be sent to jail forever!
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that Julie and Jimmy are becoming a family again...ive been waiting for that.
I knew as soon as Jimmy showed up that was going to happen. I just had a feeling.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Absolute Fan

The Coopers are back!
septemberose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight~Pixie
Personally I could care less after everything he's done. Although I want him to be sent to jail forever!
Seriously! He could just go to jail. I mean, he did try to kill Ryan. My Ryan. :cries:
Old 05-19-2005, 06:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atti's Angel
I don't want him to be dead
The only reason i dont want him dead is because I dont want Marissa to get into too much trouble for doing what was right. Otherwise I could care less!
Old 05-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Ryan/Trey/Marissa: OML! Ryan really didn't need to know. Marissa didn't tell him in the first place because she knew he'd turn all psycho hero and beat Trey to a pulp. I totally called her shooting Trey when she pulled up during the fight. I'm personally glad she shot him. Better him dying than Ryan. It was defense on her part and Ryan's so she most likely won't get sent to jail for it. That is, if he died. It didn't really say for sure but I'm certain he bit the dust.

Kirsten (Intervention): HEARTBREAKING, but it needed to be done. My poor Kiki is having such a hard time. I'm glad her family loves her so much and I hope rehab helps her get back to the Kirsten we all know and love.

S/S: Summer wanting to help comfort Seth and wanting to feed Kirsten....so cute, hehe.

Jimmy/Julie: Knew they'd get back together and I personally love it. I've missed the Cooper clan.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Come on Marissa, couldn't you have aimed for his sholder. I don't want him to be dead, but it's hard not to believe he is.
I don't want him to be dead either. But it looks like he is.
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Great, great episode. Alot better than last seaon's finale.

Kirsten/Sandy/Cohens: The intervention scene was amazing. But, my favorite part was when Ryan said that he loved Kirsten. I was just waiting for the moment when Kirsten said it back to him, and she did. I'm so happy that Kirsten is getting help and I was glad that Oliver didn't show up. I was getting a bit scarded that he would when Seth said with the way things are going, it's probaly Oliver when Summer came over. Loved the Seth/Sandy hug. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I think that is the first time that we've seen them hug.

Jimmy/Julie: Jimmy is staying!! You can't believe how happy that makes me. The hand holding scene was adorable. You could tell that Julie was taken by surprise when Marissa hugged her. It was sweet. JIMMY'S BACK!

Trey: That last scene was intense. Trey looked really scary when he looked back at Marissa after she shot him. It was in like slow mo.

I can't wait till next season. I'm glad that they are replaying the episodes this summer.
cutiepie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak
Seriously! He could just go to jail. I mean, he did try to kill Ryan. My Ryan. :cries:
Yeah, that's attempted rape, attempted homicide, that thing that happened at the bait shop, stealing... He'd be in jail for a long time I imagine.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Like Fire
I don't want him to be dead either. But it looks like he is.
I'm actually pretty sure that she got him in the shoulder, and if they actually called 911 he would be just fine.

Quote:
Seriously! He could just go to jail. I mean, he did try to kill Ryan. My Ryan. :cries
Actually I'm not sure that they both wouldn't end up in jail for that. I mean Ryan went over to his apartment and assaulted Trey, he did bash his head into the wall 5 times, so they would both be charged with assault.

And on the Marissa charge, it's a he said she said situation, so it wouldn't necessarily be a slam dunk there.

And the Bait Shop incident, they don't have any proof that anything criminal happened, the worst charge Trey could get would be possession of a fire arm.

Simone
Old 05-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kings05
I'm actually pretty sure that she got him in the shoulder, and if they actually called 911 he would be just fine.
Me too. Wasn't he shot in his right side? Your heart is left center. But I really can't remember, it was a blur.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Trey has a criminal background so I'm sure the jury would take that into consideration if there were to be a trial.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know so much about the shoulder, Simone. She wasn't stopping to think where she was aiming. When you're in that position, the adrenalin is so intense that I think one would hardly consider just deterring him. He was killing Ryan. I for one hope that Trey doesn't survive, mainly because all the drama surrounding the situation would be rendered useless if he did. There is so much more potential in Marissa murdering him, so to speak. I don't think he will survive because it seemed like he was shot in the center of his back and there are a number of vital organs that could have been damaged. I may have to examine the scene a little more, but I'm almost 80% positive, judging from where the blood appeared on his wifebeater.
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
MadameBovary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread