Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

I like the bloopers and she did have some cute ones.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 10-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw some recent Mischa pics and I still can't fathom how she put on so much weight and yet her face and hair is still as gorgeous as ever. It's so strange. And I say this as a RM fan.. I like Mischa and I have been rooting for her but it's hard in Hollywood if you are big in size and she no doubt is one now.

How does one go from being so skinny to how she is now? It's one thing to go from a size 0 to size 2 but not to size 8/10!! I wonder if she has been trying to lose it and just can't.

icon by dia89
Old 10-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I love the pics in the Teen Vogue article, such as this one:

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...2006_09-02.jpg

Quote:
and she admitted that 'it' ended a bit weirdly which confirms why she is no longer in touch with any of the cast. Which is normal considering how it ended.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
She might in a way also blame the cast a bit for not helping to get josh to let her stay. Not that they could but perhaps they did nothing and she felt betrayed. As she said it was a little bit like high school.
I hadn't thought of that. It is possible.

I remember Rachel Bilson made this rap video a while ago and there was a little dig against Mischa in it. It went something like "they're asking me where I been, they should be asking about Mischa Barton" and she tore up a picture of Mischa. Wtf??

Quote:
It's such a shame they killed her character, especially so abruptly.
But I saw you mention in the Ryan/Taylor thread a couple of months ago that you love RM slightly more than RT because you love tragedy in film. So it sounds like you're kind of okay with Marissa getting killed off...

I mean, it's fine if some people enjoyed season 4, but I personally didn't really like it and Marissa's absence left a huge hole for me. No more RM, no more Coop/Sum, no more fantastic four, no more Marissa/Julie, etc. Marissa was one of the key characters of the show since the pilot.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
But I saw you mention in the Ryan/Taylor thread a couple of months ago that you love RM slightly more than RT because you love tragedy in film. So it sounds like you're kind of okay with Marissa getting killed off....
RM were tragic from day 1. They can still remain a tragic couple without Marissa dying. The Tijuana episode, the way her dad was beaten and almost killed, the way both Ryan and Marissa could have died in the Trey debacle, the way they could have gone to prison for the rest of their lives. RM could remain a tragic couple without Ryan or Marissa dying. Dawn could have died. Jimmy could have died. Julie could have died. Or Ryan could have gone to prison or something. RM always had troubles, and I love that about them because for a story I find it intriguing. I love angst. You completely misunderstood my comments. I was okay with Marissa's death back in the day. And I am not as torn up over it as diehard Marissa fans. I love the character now (it took years, but with time she grew to be one of my favorites). But I am not a diehard fan of hers. But I am still angered by it whenever I see her death scene now. For a while now, I wish she had lived. My opinion changed. I am not okay with her death, especially because the way it happened was unfair to Mischa, for her to find out with such short notice. I like Season 4, but that does not mean I don't think it would have been better had Marissa lived and had their been a Ryan/Taylor/Marissa type storyline.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

I understand now, Theresa, and I'm sorry that I misunderstood before.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I understand now, Theresa, and I'm sorry that I misunderstood before.
I appreciate you. Thanks for understanding.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I appreciate you. Thanks for understanding.

This is very random, but I like this scene from episode 3x15:

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20134.jpg

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20137.jpg
Old 10-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Quote:
This is very random, but I like this scene from episode 3x15:

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20134.jpg

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu...ture%20137.jpg
It's been over 2 years since I saw an OC episode (I've seen little scenes here and there, but not any episodes), and I just realized I'm starting to forget parts of the show. Is that a scene where Chilli talks to Marissa about Johnny's death and his feelings for her? I do like scenes between Marissa and Chilli, and I rather liked Chilli. That was a sad episode. And it's so sad to see Johnny Lewis. I still can't get over what happened to him. He had a promising acting career.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Is that a scene where Chilli talks to Marissa about Johnny's death and his feelings for her?
I think Marissa and Chilli were discussing Johnny's funeral arrangements. And Chilli was going to take the tea to Johnny's mom, but Marissa offered to do it.

I liked Chilli too.

And it is very sad about Johnny Lewis

Found this pic of young Mischa (in the gray t-shirt):

Old 10-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

OMG Monica, where did you find that? So cute and she was so pretty!

Quote:
I think Marissa and Chilli were discussing Johnny's funeral arrangements. And Chilli was going to take the tea to Johnny's mom, but Marissa offered to do it.
Oh, okay. I vaguely remember that, but I definitely remember liking their scenes together. I also liked the scene at the end of one of the episodes (possibly that one) where she was with Chilli on the beach at night remembering Johnny.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

I hate double posting, even when I am allowed to (since it has been enough time passed) but oh well:

Old 10-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Coopcakes", always found the name of this thread so cute
Old 10-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Addicted Fan

A really great speech by Mischa, talking at event about empowering woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-mYroqZ-s

Old 10-21-2014, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Aw Mischa, you go girl!
Old 10-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I remember Rachel Bilson made this rap video a while ago and there was a little dig against Mischa in it. It went something like "they're asking me where I been, they should be asking about Mischa Barton" and she tore up a picture of Mischa. Wtf??
Really? why would Rachel say that

I hate josh for ruining mischa's friendships with the whole cast!! because it ended weirdly for her.

Mischa has such a beautiful name. I've always love how Mischa Barton name sounds when announced like in the clip

icon by dia89
Closed Thread   Post New Thread