Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Kirsten Cohen & Marissa Cooper as step-sisters = EW.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>That's exactly how I am when it comes to Marissa and Ryan. I'm just like okay whatever. Summer and Seth just have IT. I dunno what IT is but it's something crazy that I don't think i've ever seen on tv. And IT definitely doesn't exist with any of the other characters on the show.</STRONG>
Completely. S/S just have that intangible something that really comes across on screen. There is no chemistry like it between other people on the show. Not even close. I think Kandy has decent chemistry, but even they don't reach S/S level. I actually don't think either of the "leads" Ryan or Marissa have real chemistry with anyone on the show in a romantic way.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it would be nice to have Ryan/Summer as friends. no romance whatsoever. they have more in common than they think they do (like taking care of Marissa, & the "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS" attitude)

Anyways,

Old 04-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Personally, I think with Summer/Seth they have enough differences and similarities to make them good to watch. They bounce off each other and banter amazingly. They bring out the best in each other. With Marissa and Ryan its just full on drama all the time which is nothing short of, for me, depressing to watch. I think Summer/Seth have a chemistry I have rarely seem for a TV couple, whether that be because of Rachel/Adam's relationship, or if its just amazing acting it remains to be seen. But they are fantastic to watch. They proved with scenes like the yearbook that they can do the more somber things as well as the comidic routines.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by choosey:
<STRONG>Personally, I think with Summer/Seth they have enough differences and similarities to make them good to watch. They bounce off each other and banter amazingly. They bring out the best in each other. With Marissa and Ryan its just full on drama all the time which is nothing short of, for me, depressing to watch. I think Summer/Seth have a chemistry I have rarely seem for a TV couple, whether that be because of Rachel/Adam's relationship, or if its just amazing acting it remains to be seen. But they are fantastic to watch. They proved with scenes like the yearbook that they can do the more somber things as well as the comidic routines.</STRONG>
That sums up S/S beautifully. Seriously.

Quote:
I actually don't think either of the "leads" Ryan or Marissa have real chemistry with anyone on the show in a romantic way.
Totally. I just can't get into their romantic "stuff" they have going on. Yea it's good for drama, but I really don't care like i do with s/s.

And those pics from E! News Live. Totally smokin.

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited coleyoo ]
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't see the appeal of S/M either. They're more bro/ss then S/A. Seth doesn't even look like her cares about her. He fell asleep when she was supposedly missing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not to mention Seth thinks she's a little unstable [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Ye I really liked that scene as before that theyd never really had a serious scene together most of it was played for laughs but this scene should the different side to them.

I hope they have more serious scenes later but im kinda scared of serious scenes as most shows only have them when the couple fights or breaks up.

I have to say that I think Rachel is an amazin actress cos she can make u see how Summers feeling by facial expressions in ways other actresses cant.

For example take the homecoming when shes sittin on the bed and Seth leaves it looks like she feels hes ashamed of her and also left out but it aint said just displayed in her face
Natz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Something that I really like about S/S in the recent episodes is that they are really getting to know each other. I mean they spent a long time wanting each other, but now they're really becoming friends. I think that's really important in a relationship. They can be hot and want each other, but they can also hang out and joke around. That's what makes a relationship last longer.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HyperBitch:
<STRONG>Something that I really like about S/S in the recent episodes is that they are really getting to know each other. I mean they spent a long time wanting each other, but now they're really becoming friends. I think that's really important in a relationship. They can be hot and want each other, but they can also hang out and joke around. That's what makes a relationship last longer.</STRONG>

Ye I totally agree this is one of the reasons I think they are better liked than Ryan/Marrissa cos lets face it they aint friends.
Natz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I would not like a S/M pairing at all.

I think that no matter what happens on this show there will be no couple that even comes close to what S/S have. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

hey does anyone know where i can d/l a promo for this weeks ep "The shower". i tried UA but it doesnt work for me. it keeps d/ling a html file "nohotlink" even tho im right clicking and saving.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

hey does anyone know where i can d/l a promo for this weeks ep "The shower". i tried UA but it doesnt work for me. it keeps d/ling a html file "nohotlink" even tho im right clicking and saving.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I have the VH1 promo thing. I'll upload it.

yeah, S/S is best. I mean, I think that Ryan is very boring, and Marissa is usually anoying.
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I like our title [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

The title IS cute. Canadians and downloaders get the episode tonight. Exciting.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread