[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
thanks

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
[QB]I don't know who to be more jelaous of, Adam or Rachel.
QB]
I know what you mean. They both are just so hot.
I can't wait to read spoilers after tonight's episode on CTV! I love Mondays just as much as Wednesdays!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Just saw the photos and I think she looks stunnin in them how lucky is she I mean shes beautiful and she has a great lookin guy in Adam.

Heres what I dont get how can there be eight threads for Seth/Marrissa I mean they dont suit as a couple or at least thats my opinion anyway
Natz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Natz:
<STRONG>Heres what I dont get how can there be eight threads for Seth/Marrissa I mean they dont suit as a couple or at least thats my opinion anyway</STRONG>
I know! I dont get that either. It's okay though, Seth doesn't care too much for Marissa. The only reason why he agreed to work on her room was b/c of Summer.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Rachel looks gorgeous in all the pics. A/R are ridonkulously lucky. I wonder what Adam did when he first saw those pics.

I will never understand Marissa/Seth either. Friends yes, romantically no. That's just ew. Plus they're gonna be related and Marissa is Summer's best friend. Just ew. No offense or anything, but there's no chemistry, IMO.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't stand Seth/Marissa and Ryan/Summer shipness. I hate when shows just mix the main characters, I would rather them just bring in new characters if Seth or Summer have to date other people.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't understand Seth/Marissa either. No chemistry and I can't stand Marissa. But then again, I totally don't understand Ryan/Summer either. I think he is the most boring person on the face of the planet and frankly just don't like him enough to ever think that would be a good idea. To each his own though, I'm sure.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

What are Seth and Marissa gonna be cos I dont know that I know Julie will be his grandmother so will that make Marissa his aunt?
Old 04-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Seth and Summer are my favorite characters on the show so naturally I would want them together. Ryan I get annoying at sometimes, and I dislike Marissa all of the time, so it makes sense that I don't mind if Ryan and Marissa date. But if they mix with those couples I don't know if I could handle watching the show.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, and did anyone notice that if Hailey and Jimmy got married Marissa will be both Seth's aunt and cousin. Weird.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Semmer:
<STRONG>Seth and Summer are my favorite characters on the show so naturally I would want them together. Ryan I get annoying at sometimes, and I dislike Marissa all of the time, so it makes sense that I don't mind if Ryan and Marissa date. But if they mix with those couples I don't know if I could handle watching the show.</STRONG>
That's exactly how I am when it comes to Marissa and Ryan. I'm just like okay whatever. Summer and Seth just have IT. I dunno what IT is but it's something crazy that I don't think i've ever seen on tv. And IT definitely doesn't exist with any of the other characters on the show.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Nah I can see why ppl ship Ryan and Summer cos they are sorta similar as hes had a rough life and so has she both have been abandoned by their mothers.

I dont think theyd make a great couple tho. That might be because I love Seth/Summer together and never want them to break up tho.

I like the idea of Ryan/Theresa more than Ryan/Marissa tho. But I have the feeling that wont last that long they seem to find ways of making Ryan annoyin when hes in a relationship mayb he should just be single for a while
Old 04-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Kirsten Cohen & Marissa Cooper as step-sisters = EW.