Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

hey guys!

great, great ep!

I loved the yearbook scene
I loved the room improvement scene. I'm almost certain I know more about tools than my boyfriend. He's a video game programmer, I can construct a theatrical flat.

and another great thing is that I got my sister hooked on the o.c. and she loves S/S! she's never watched it before, and now she's demanding a dvd of all the episodes delivered to her by 10 am tomorrow. hehe.
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Loyal Fan

i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the intense stares..

credit to UA
Old 04-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Extreme Fan

oh, and did you guys notice that that was a new care bear.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes it was so nice to see seriousness between S/S! Their banter and flirtation was still throughout the whole ep, but it was so nice to have an "intense" scene for once!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Things I did NOT like about tonight's episode:

1. Last year's yearbook was 2002.

2. Sixteen year olds do not have original Care Bears, plus that one was way too clean to be an original. Therefore, Marissa should not have been that excited. Also, none of them should know the Care Bear Stare.

3. Marissa in general.

Things I DID like about tonight's episode.

1. Everything else.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Extreme Fan

you know, that's true. I have an original care bear, my 16 year old sister has an original... Barney
Old 04-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hot Like Fire
Adam and Rachel have such a great Chemistry together It's clear that they enjoy and have fun working together. They bring out the best in eachother just like Josh and Katie did with Pacey and Joey.
I totally agree.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:44 AM
New Fan

I cried during Luke's "hospital bed" scene. I'm really gonna miss him. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

On another note, S/S rocked hard tonight. They never let me down.

When Seth was all insecure & scared about the yearbook... TOTAL geek reaction [something I'd do... I don't want people seein' me in the yearbooks... ew]. Summer's "Was I mean to you?" OMFG... she KILLED me! That scene was truly amazing. So real.

The whole "baseball sign-language" scene at the restaurant opening was so damn CUTE! My GOD!

Every S/S scene was AWESOME! They really ARE the show! GAH!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

*scratches head* Am I blind or something? I didn't see the whole hand signal thingy between Seth and Summer.. *pouts*

Anyway.. You clubbers move quite fast. Just yesterday, the last time I was here, it was only on thread 97...

*sighs* The yearbook scene. Awesome, just awesome. Kudos to Rachel and Adam for their awesome acting
Old 04-15-2004, 03:25 AM
Extreme Fan

well, there was a new episode. we've had alot to talk about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree, the yearbook scene was great!

and I especially like the scene at the end, Summer cuddling up next to Seth. and when she talked the way he watched her and stroked her hair. It was so sweet.

oh yes, OT; if any BCers need websites hosted I have openings on unliketheworld.com for hostees. If anyone's intersted, contact me for details.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I fell asleep yesterday and missed all the discussion. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But it was great,wasnt it? (S/S point of view because I have mixed feelings about the rest of the episode!)
As someone else said, I believe that scene with the year book is preparing us for what to come. Good or bad. There was a need to acknowledge the past, especially because Seth's years of loneliness and isolation must have left some marks. I am really curious to find out if Summer remembers about his boat's name or not. She was probably drunk when he mentioned it. They came so far in their relationship: the "Panama" signs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], Summer's general sweetness, the comfort of hand holding... everything is too perfect, you can just smell the drama coming. Or at least some kind of problem.

I really,really think that Marissa(and Ryan when he is with her) have too much airtime. I know the show is mostly about them but look around the internet,most of the people just dont sympathize with Marissa, to put it oh so mildly.Making the episode all about her (Julie/Caleb,Ryan,Luke...) just makes it worse. I dont say make it all about Seth and Summmer (though I would so watch that show [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) but give them and Kandy more time. Not even one Cohen+1 scene in this episode... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Can someone tell me if there was any Seth or Summer in the preview for next week's episode?

Just one more thing. Summer, ONCE AGAIN, showed how great of a friend she is to Marissa. I would dislike Marissa less if she could return the frienship from time to time or at least acknowledge it.

Becca, nice new chapter. You call it a "filler", I call it a great preview for what's to come.Oh, the chemistry. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:41 AM
Absolute Fan

There were no S/S previews, which I'm very very upset about. Becca new chapter yayness! I am so off to read. I don't know what happened last night with the ep, so lemme know whats up.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, we are one thread a way from 100! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And yeah, I agree that all the cute S/S goodness in this episode is just setting up for some drama between them. As Josh likes to say, he likes building relationships and then tearing them down. But I'm not too worried.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi guys! i loved the chapter of 'in the stars' can't wait till you update!!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
** Rachel S ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

During last night's ep...did anybody else think they were sort of falling in love. I know we've talking about how we want to actually see them fall in love and not just say it after like 2 eps, and last night I feel like we started seeing the beginning of it. When S/S were staring at each other during the yearbook scene I felt like it was happening. Either that or I'm just a complete and total sap [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I think by the season finale there will be some love going on, but I don't think they'll say it to each other for a while or at least until next season.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread