Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

That's pretty great that Rachel made Maxim's 100 Hottest list, even though she most definitely should have been higher than Misha. I just think it's because she isn't as well known or in the public eye as much!

Oh Adam's shirtless photos are SOOO freakin amazing. His shorts are so low and his hip bone thingys (i forget what they're called) are so hott! I cannot WAIT for this episode.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Banned

Umm I really wouldn't make a big deal about Mischa being No.6 on that list and Rachel No.58. It's a common fact that all those lists (MAXIM, People's 50 Most Beautiful) are about what and who's hot right now. There are a few persons who'll always be high because it's a given they're hot whether or not they've done much that year; a la Anna Kournikova and Jennifer Lopez. However the majority of the list is more a demonstration of who's right now in the media. I mean hello, Jessica Simpson was number one and while the girl is pretty, I wouldn't say she's the hottest woman in entertainment. However she's certainly proving stupid sells.

Personally I'm VERY impressed that Rachel was even that high; 58 not bad. Another clear indication this is all about media hype; Mishca is higher than Britney Spears and Gisele Budchen. I mean please. Personally I look at these lists just for the pictures.

Speaking of pictures; didn't know Adam Brody had all that going on under those adorkable clothes that Seth wore. Guess you find out something new everyday.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] HOT DAMN! Adam looks so flipin' sexay! Rach is sooo lucky to have that body to herself. Which makes me wonder, what did they do last night? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the heads up about ET tonight. I can't wait to see the Stuff pics.

Maxim is crazy. How could Mischa beat Rachel??
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by O.C Fever:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] HOT DAMN! Adam looks so flipin' sexay! Rach is sooo lucky to have that body to herself. Which makes me wonder, what did they do last night? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think we all know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 04-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

rachel is one luck lady!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
** Rachel S ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by O.C Fever:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] HOT DAMN! Adam looks so flipin' sexay! Rach is sooo lucky to have that body to herself. Which makes me wonder, what did they do last night? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know Rachel gets to feel that body whenever she wants.
Oooh they probably slept together at Adam's place to be more specific.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was rummaging(sp?) through the Official Forum and found this its sort of spoilerish but check it out if you want. Its pretty interesting.

Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
[[ lil Q ]] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Aleah*:
<STRONG>Love all the pics!

I don't know where the title comes from though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]......guess I suck.</STRONG>
It's from the book "Second Helpings" by Megan McCafferty that Megan and I were talking about on the last thread. One of the characters says, "We were perfect in our imperfection." and Megan suggested it as a thread title because it fit S/S so well too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Mischa beating Rachel? Mischa shouldn't even be on that list.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

found this article at FanBolt media thread, just a little tidbit of the article..

Quote:
....Some random guy shoves a carton of Lo mein at me, hey it’s good, but know time for food I need to continue my quest for Adam Brody. I find him in the cast common area fast asleep on the futon with Rachel Bilson curled up next to him and tucked tightly under his arm. Not Dating? Right. I am assured that they will be out for another two hours by a woman wheeling a cart of mini skirts into Ms. Barton’s dressing room. This happens often? Tired much Adam and Rachel?
You can read the rest of the (pretty long) article here

Man, I wish someone took at pic of them sleeping like that.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Sweet x Catastrophe ]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Banned

Okay I am not very good at linking things; but I found this article at TWOP, in the media section. Apparently the person found it on the fanbolt forums. It's some article by some woman who went to visit the set. I'll copy and paste the parts I'm sure you guys will find very interesting:

Retracing my steps I embark on a crowd swarming around a table filled with various Chinese food containers, Friday must be takeout day. Some random guy shoves a carton of Lo mein at me, hey it’s good, but know time for food I need to continue my quest for Adam Brody. I find him in the cast common area fast asleep on the futon with Rachel Bilson curled up next to him and tucked tightly under his arm. Not Dating? Right. I am assured that they will be out for another two hours by a woman wheeling a cart of mini skirts into Ms. Barton’s dressing room. This happens often? Tired much Adam and Rachel?

Okay I'm sure most minds in here will be wandering with that paragraph. Also there's this short line about someone using magic markers on different pictures of the cast members that's pinned up:

These “big heads” are accompanied by a bulletin board covered in miscellaneous pictures of the cast, including a blown up version of their Entertainment Weekly cover, and some candids of the cast with special guest stars Rooney and Paris Hilton. Other contents include magazine clippings of Rachel Bilson in Stuff and a head shot of Peter Gallagher. Someone has been abusing permanent marker privileges seeing as how the word “caliente” is written across Rachel’s picture and Gallagher’s eyebrows are thicker than usual.

Now the adding thicker eyebrows just seems like something Adam would do and interesting choice of words for Rachel's picture. Didn't Seth use that word on the show once to describe Summer? Interesting. The rest of the article again is at TWOP or you could go to Fanbolt I guess for the original thing.

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited lleykian ]
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting those Sweet x Catastrophe and lleykian That was a cute article, especially the bit about Adam and Rachel napping together! SO CUTE!

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 04-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Good morning.

Mischa's probably just so much higher than rachel because she has a better publicist or something. That's all these lists are.

I added SpoiledPrincess24 to the list.

I had never seen that EW outtake picture of adam before either. I love it!
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
....Some random guy shoves a carton of Lo mein at me, hey it’s good, but know time for food I need to continue my quest for Adam Brody. I find him in the cast common area fast asleep on the futon with Rachel Bilson curled up next to him and tucked tightly under his arm. Not Dating? Right. I am assured that they will be out for another two hours by a woman wheeling a cart of mini skirts into Ms. Barton’s dressing room. This happens often? Tired much Adam and Rachel?
Aww. They're so adorable. Love them!
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG> I find him in the cast common area fast asleep on the futon with Rachel Bilson curled up next to him and tucked tightly under his arm. Not Dating? Right. I am assured that they will be out for another two hours by a woman wheeling a cart of mini skirts into Ms. Barton?s dressing room. This happens often? Tired much Adam and Rachel?</STRONG>
aw. that's so cute. I can just picture them napping together, all cuddled up on the couch. thanks, guys!
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread