Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is it Thursday yet? No? Darn.

I can't wait for next episode. S/S have been driving me crazy these last few weeks. They're so in love.

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Uhmmmm I may be slow, but why would Seth need to borrow money from Alex? Enlighten me!
I know, right? Maybe she's a little late in paying him for the times he worked there, who knows? It takes him this long to come pick up his check? Do any of these story lines ever make sense? Hopefully, the money will have something to do with Summer. Considering all the trouble he's gotten himself into, I don't think he's going to be getting an allowance any time soon.

Quote:
Did anyone see ET on MTV? Seth finds out about A/M and I have to say it's pretty funny. Classic Seth reaction, including the fake eye rub. But what I find more interesting is that he goes over there to get money. They don't talk about why but the quickly show a clip of him hugging Alex (as in thank you), then she leaves the room (Seth sees Marissa in a robe, puts 2 and 2 together) but then Alex hands him money and he leaves. Hm. I WONDER what that could be for.
That sucks. I missed it. Hopefully it'll be on again tomorrow. Finally, things are coming out of the closet. This is good. Can't wait to see it.
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop

Last edited by Enodia; 02-19-2005 at 09:57 AM
Enodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

She probably does owe him for the Bait Shop, but I can't wait to see this.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

I made a new S/S wp;

I'm literally counting the hours till the next oc episode,I've been waiting for 214 for sooo long now
Anyone know where I can find that preview?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I know why Seth will be borrowing money from Alex but it's a spoiler so...better not say. If it's what I'm thinking then it's good!

Great wp, Mernie. 'Just tell me you still love me' -so true! They've been dancing around the issue for so long now it's time they were honest.

Kat | icon |
silver lining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 10:19 AM
New Fan

Love the title,,, Wet is much better than dry S/S

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to next week's epi.. And Josh wrote it and hopefully he doesn't disappoint all of us BCers, & we finally get a S/S reunion

Well, anyway I was rewatching "The Notebook" yesterday, and I had forgotten there was a rainy scene, and all I could think about was the upcoming epi & how amazing it would be if Summer choose Cohen and they had a "rain" scene reunion.. Cause that is what I'm so expecting>>>>>>>>

Wouldn't be great if we got a scene like how Noah and Ali finally admitted their love for each other in the rain, and then the makeout scene afterward...
And when they were in the little boat, my mind keep thinking maybe Seth and Summer will get on a boat......but then maybe not b/c it's raining & Seth lost "Summer Breeze" over the summer.......
But wet S/S will definitely rock

I loved the storyline in the movie, & it so reminded me of S/S...
The "Love/Hate" relationship, & when Ali was hitting Noah, it was just more similarity to S/S; Summer definitely hits Seth whenever she feels any type of strong emotion, may it be hate or love......
gjade21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

When I first saw the Notebook, the first thing I thought of was S/S. Both couples reminded me of each other. Speaking of which, I need to go buy that movie today.

Our hopes are so high for this episode, with the rain, and Josh writing. He better not disappoint.

I think I know why too Kat lol. This better be as awesome as we're all hyping it up to be (in terms of the show overall lol).
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Love the new title!

Yeah, I think I have an idea of what the money could be about but I won't say. I don't know why he would borrow it from Alex of all people though.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

As long as Alex doesn't get in the way of Seth and Sum, I really don't care.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleyoo
Did anyone see ET on MTV? Seth finds out about A/M and I have to say it's pretty funny. Classic Seth reaction, including the fake eye rub. But what I find more interesting is that he goes over there to get money. They don't talk about why but the quickly show a clip of him hugging Alex (as in thank you), then she leaves the room (Seth sees Marissa in a robe, puts 2 and 2 together) but then Alex hands him money and he leaves. Hm. I WONDER what that could be for.
I saw that and I loved Seth's reaction

When I saw that Seth had money from Alex I was like what is that for then I remembered that Seth still works at the Bait Shop even though he hasn't been there in awhile so maybe he was getting paid for working there. It wouldn't be the first time Alex paid Seth in cash
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

double post
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I keep getting more and more excited for Thursday. I have a feeling it's going to be a great episode. But I told myself I'm not going to watch any extra previews before it, but it's kind of killing me.

Borrowing money from Alex, huh? Ooh, here's my twisted idea. He buys a plane ticket to Tuscany or wherever it is that Zach and Summer are going. To show his undying love for her. But I hope that isn't what happens, because I don't want to see Summer get on that plane in the first place.

I can't wait to see Seth's reaction to A/M!
Old 02-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you all on the compliments

I have no clue what font I used for them LOL! I have like 869 fonts on my comp I just use random fonts. I never pay attention to which I use. I will give a look later & see if I can figure it out for you.

My kids, My life, My world!!
17, 9,7,4 and one in the oven baking <3
SilentAllTheseYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Seth is still working at the Bait Shop and he's getting an advance 'cause he needs the money ASAP. So that's how Seth finds out. You know the first thing he's going to do is tell Ryan.

Yeah, The Notebook totally reminds me of S/S. I have to go buy that movie too.

neko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha I wonder what Ryans reaction will be like........that will be an interesting scene! Seth seems to think that its great, but I wonder if Ryan will feel that same way.

I love The Notebook! My friend and I watched it last weekend and it was totally reminding me of S/S. How he came on so strong with her at first (Seth always seemed to find ways to talk to Sum), how they fought and she would hit (we got some of that this week), how she moved on with a pretty normal, not very exciting new guy and it wasnt the same (zachbot) and how they end up together in the end (to be determined, but thats how it goes in my head!)

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread