Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Someone start the new thread. I can post caps of the new preview. AI is coming on.
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Whoa almost time for a new thread. Titles anyone?

Still not seeing the AB damn damn damn [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

[grease] Rache lovin' had me a blast ... Rachel lovin' happened so fast [/grease]
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Banned

You know if Rachel keeps padding up as she's doing in that ET thing; it's going to add more fuel to those pregnancy speculations. I mean they film in LA for crying out loud and I'm sure it was pretty early but DAMN, how freaking cold was she? She has this huge, thick parka wrapped around her waist AND she's wearing this oversized sweatshirt.

Then again I've been thinking that maybe Mischa's comment about her in ELLE had some sort of subconscious effect on her. I mean if you look at pictures from last year; Rachel was definitely showing off the curves. Hell at the Emmy after party; there was a nice amount of cleavage shown. Now she's always so covered. It just seems odd and I have now spent too long thinking about this. Btw, the boots thing; don't see it but that's not saying much. My eyes aren't the greatest at times.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

A think a couple of threads ago someone suggested (I don't know who, but if you know who you are, step up, cuz you rock!) the title:

Because the Nana likes the Summer.

I thought that was cute.

Just for fun: Because both are baffled by what Mischa's wearing. (The first pic on this page)
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by coleyoo:
<STRONG>Whoa almost time for a new thread. Titles anyone?

Still not seeing the AB damn damn damn [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It looks like just arrows. I zoomed way in.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
You know if Rachel keeps padding up as she's doing in that ET thing; it's going to add more fuel to those pregnancy speculations. I mean they film in LA for crying out loud and I'm sure it was pretty early but DAMN, how freaking cold was she? She has this huge, thick parka wrapped around her waist AND she's wearing this oversized sweatshirt.
Actually, Mischa is in a coat and Melinda too when she was looking at her script so I think it was very cold. Then again there was sun and Adam was in a T-shirt so who knows.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>You know if Rachel keeps padding up as she's doing in that ET thing; it's going to add more fuel to those pregnancy speculations. I mean they film in LA for crying out loud and I'm sure it was pretty early but DAMN, how freaking cold was she? She has this huge, thick parka wrapped around her waist AND she's wearing this oversized sweatshirt.

Then again I've been thinking that maybe Mischa's comment about her in ELLE had some sort of subconscious effect on her. I mean if you look at pictures from last year; Rachel was definitely showing off the curves. Hell at the Emmy after party; there was a nice amount of cleavage shown. Now she's always so covered. It just seems odd and I have now spent too long thinking about this. Btw, the boots thing; don't see it but that's not saying much. My eyes aren't the greatest at times.</STRONG>
I mentioned that earlier, I'm glad it isn't just me who's noticing the padding up.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe the AB is right by the Adam cartoon...to the right?

As for Peter's eyebrows...LMAO when i first saw it...hell I still can't help but laugh when I see it.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:

Then again I've been thinking that maybe Mischa's comment about her in ELLE had some sort of subconscious effect on her. I mean if you look at pictures from last year; Rachel was definitely showing off the curves. Hell at the Emmy after party; there was a nice amount of cleavage shown. Now she's always so covered. It just seems odd and I have now spent too long thinking about this. Btw, the boots thing; don't see it but that's not saying much. My eyes aren't the greatest at times.

To go with the pregnancy rumors, very true...I also notice just a smidge of chub (which nevertheless adds beauty to the already uber-beautiful Rache).

As for Rachel getting affected by Mischa's comment, I doubt that'd be the case, since she did just pose for Stuff Magazine again...which requires you to show tons o' skin.

To go against pregnancy rumors, most of the actresses are wearing jackets probably because they're wearing gowns of some sort underneath, and although it may not be uber-cold weather, it'd be mighty damn cold in the morning, which is probably why the ladies were wearing them, but not Adam.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

New Thread
Old 04-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rachel is soooooooooooo cool. She can wear what ever she wants and she'll still be ten times prettier than Meeshaw.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread