Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 01:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Uggggg....

Makes A voodoo Doll of (YOUWILLNOTFORGETTHISUSERNAME)

Kidding, okay only half kidding... how lucky are you.. I live in damned Ol' Alabama, were lucky if Celebs come to our town, I guess they re affraid of us Bama Folks, I mean we do sleep with our mother in laws, baby sisters, cousines, daddy... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] since that is what everyone assumes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh well one day, I will meet Adam [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm gonna start the new thread.
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Sounds awesome. Will you post the hint they gave about the future in the spoilers thread?

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I was about to just ask that! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

well......... i live in aussie i dobt thier ever comeing ova here and evn if they do probably not where i live.... at least you live somewhere close to them...in some way.... lol [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

SASHA you're have a better chance at meeting them than me ... [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

New Thread
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry again if my posts are a bit unorganized, I'll have one big text file all organized and crap some time this week. Talking on the phone, typing on AIM to friends and posting is a bit of a challenge.

The thing I did the most was stare at Adam and Rachel, because well, they're my fave actors from the show

-Adam gives off this demeanor of being modest. As if he's thinking, "Okay, I'm famous...but this is all just fascinating...I'm a dork."
-Rachel's the sweetest gal and sooo petite! I stand at about 5'2 and she seemed just a little taller than me, but it was because she had heels on.
-In the beginning, it seemed like the stage was cold because the two were both shivering. Rachel had a black wrap on and snuggled around it. Adam just gave hints of cold, like by rubbing his hands and stuff.
-While some of the pannel was talking, Adam said something to Rachel and she laughed, and somewhere along the Q and A session, Rachel said something to Adam and they laughed.
-This girl from the audience asks Adam if she'd go out on a date with her for twenty bucks. Rachel smiles and laughs.
-A little bit later, a guy goes up and asks Rachel the same question, "Rachel would you go out with me?" And Rachel replies, "I don't know, do you have twenty bucks?" Adam smiled and laughed.
-Rachel laughed and smiled a lot.
-Oh and it's clear that essences of real life are in the show OC, like all the time. Adam's "DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE", Ben's favorite band really is "JOURNEY" (from the goodbye girl scene, remember?) So...ahem...ahem...Summer and Seth's references to dating and admitting it to the public. ("The Telenovela" episode anyone)?
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread