Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Absolute Fan

YouWillForgetThisUserName

You and I basically said the same thing about what summer said in "The Heartbreak" (LOL) Great BCer's Minds think alike [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

+*~*+SASHA+*~*+

LOL...you beat me to replying how much your thoughts were similar to mine!

Great minds indeed...bloody genius...we should work together to find a cure for AIDS next...or better yet, a way to ensure Seth and Summer together forever.
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL, yeah when you think of a good plan, let me know... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think handcuffing ourselves wouldn't get us nowhere and that went out with the 70's so we have to think of somethign BIG [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 03-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey BCer's, how's it going?

So the episode wasn't great, that's for sure, and neither were the previews but now that Anna is out of the picture I'm pretty confident that we will have many priceless S/S scenes in the upcoming episodes.

The hood of the car scene had some cute S/S. Did anyone else notice that when Seth started talking about Anna after he pulled away that he was rubbing Summer's back? It was cute and kind of like he didn't want her to think that just because he was thinking about Anna that he didn't care about her.

Also, I liked that Seth only seemed to ever say that "he didn't want to hurt her feelings", not he shouldn't have gone after Summer or something. I think he made it clear throughout the episode that he just didn't want his FRIEND to leave, which was good.

Seth did seem to be completely self-involved and not think about Summers feelings (like when he was reading the note), but I like that Summer was so understanding and supportive.....she's gonna be a great girlfriend to Seth. And we know that she won't let Seth get away with being an ASS to her under most circumstances.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

ok tonight did not have enough summer. or enough summer and seth. too much anna. just too much. too much seth and anna. anyways i made an art to calm myself down:

bigger
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Marissa: Maybe...we just weren't meant to be together?
Summer: Maybe we're just chasing after the wrong boys.

After Summer says that, Seth proves to her via the slow dance in his room and the kissing booth scene, that she isn't chasing after the wrong boy.

And now with "The Goodbye Girl", it's a bit parallel-

SETH: What if the girl I was supposed to be with just went back to Pittsburgh?
RYAN: What if she went back to Chino?

And I think that in the upcoming episodes, Summer's going to prove to Seth that the girl he's meant to be with isn't at Pittsburg, but at Newport.
U know what, the writers do stuff like that lol I totally get that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Guys just think of what Seth said the last couple of eps right? Well thats true. He is just a lil u know confused, like Sum was. It is prob not meant to be made a huge huge deal!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] All i know is that Seth and Summer can only get better from here. They have just got together and just think about all the new scenes were gonna see as our 2 faves are a couple now [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] aawww The cute banter hehe It's just going to build guys [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Think of the good things!! There are gonna be plenty more to come hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Trust me!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Simply Lovely [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 03-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenuh84:
<STRONG>I think he made it clear throughout the episode that he just didn't want his FRIEND to leave, which was good.

Seth did seem to be completely self-involved and not think about Summers feelings (like when he was reading the note), but I like that Summer was so understanding and supportive.....she's gonna be a great girlfriend to Seth. And we know that she won't let Seth get away with being an ASS to her under most circumstances.</STRONG>
First off, Summer kicks ass. Seriously. She was so awesome tonight, being so understanding with Seth and talking with Ryan. I started out as a Seth Fan First, but Summer is probably my favorite character now. I'm hoping Seth redeems himself pretty quickly so he can move back up the list.

And about the friend thing - as much as I was annoyed with Seth for obsessing while he was with Summer, up until the end I was willing to cut him some slack. The over-dramatized airport scene with "If You Leave" is what really ticked me off. And then 'what if she's the one' made it worse. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anna is gone, Anna is gone, Anna is gone...

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Way to be positive Haydensgirl! We definitely think alike on a lot of subjects! I'm also positive Summer and Seth are going to have some kick ass scenes in the last 6 episodes!

Jenna (great name, haha its mine too!)....yes I just keep telling myself that Anna is gone, Anna is gone too! Summer is totally becoming my favorite character. Her and Seth have such great comedic timing and really keep the show interesting! She, however, has a backbone and a bitchy side, which ROCKS!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Absolute Fan

LMAO-- I guess I can rule myself being the only one who cried when Seth was teary eyed... (LOL) I guess I am a huge sap... it was funny though, my BF was with me and I kept saying I will not cry i don;t like Anna, then BAM Seth lets it go and here they come... he turned to me and said oh i thought you weren't going to cry.. I kinda laughed wiping my tears and said well, I'm just so DAMN Happy that Anna is finally leaving.... LOL what can I say I am a huge sap [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 03-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well, the ep sucked. But Anna's gone. And I've been waiting for that since The Heights. Damn, that was a loooooong triangle! The next thread title should so be: The Breakfast Club #63 Eternal Love....

Best line.

Except for "I'm going back to Pittsburgh."

But that's another thread... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Guys. Chill out. Here, read this:

To make my little S/S heart feel better:

1. I'll bet part of Seth's distance from Summer was because the guilt he was feeling was so strong that he was unable to enjoy himself with her. Now that things with Anna are solved, I think he'll relax again.
2. I think JS is hedging his bets and giving the S/A fans a nice send-off as well as leaving the door open for her hypothetical return.
3. Seth told Summer that this wasn't a romance thing. She accepted it and wisely didn't cling or deny what he needed to do. That tender kiss on the forehead was very intimate and sweet and I loved it.
4. I'm chalking the "What if the girl I'm supposed to be with...?" and "Maybe in the future..." lines up to JS leaving that door open (see #2), them acknowledging their similarties and also why it was so wrong right now, and especially Seth being a little tipsy for his line.
5. The many repetitions of Seth and Summer's lines, both referring to the kissing booth with the exact same words, the Tijuana car convo, etc. are meant to reassert their hidden similarities and draw a paralell between them. I'm choosing to believe that JS stuck it in there for that purpose.
emrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Some caps from the promo

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited -Alicia- ]
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Alicia, thanks for the caps! Rach and Adam look great in that blue light. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

aw, lovely. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i dont get it tho. they showed that at the beginning and then seth saying its always been u in the background??

now....WHERE are the many many caps of the car hood scene?? preferably with nuthin but the lovins..

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread