Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Damn FanForum server! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

How good was Rachel this episode? Especially in the scene with Anna. Wow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Was it just me or in that last scene, in the kissing booth, Adam/Seth looked "yummier" as never before? I loved his serious face when Summer got up there with him.

Hmm, that preview doesnt look that good but I agree with Tally. Does Summer say anything at all?

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Loyal Fan

No, it shows the three of them at lunch, and Anna says she's going back to Pittsburgh. Then it cuts to a scene of Seth and Summer, and the voiceover is Seth saying, "I don't want her to go." Then he kisses Summer on the forehead and takes off, and she just looks sad and insecure and close to tears. Then it shows him running through the airport and banging on the glass that separated the terminal, calling Anna's name. Then Anna turns around and is crying.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

IA, the preview did sorta kill the ep so Thank God I saw the ep on Tuesday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I didn't like the preview but IA that Seth would go after her. S/A never really got to talk about how they ended.

Can I just say, I'm so glad no one here has called S/S Sethummer LOL I totally hate the shipper names Seth came up with.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok it was so frustrating last night because I couldn't get into the forum at all! Anyway, the episode rocked, but the previews stress me out. The 2 friends I watch it with like S/A, so they were all excited and I was just dyin! I think after all that we learned about Summer afraid of losing him and Seth telling her that its always been her, there's no way he's going to change his mind and leave her for Anna again. I'm sure he just wants her to not leave because of him and he wants to make things right.

Definitely cute at the end. It totally seems like the writers make fun of the speculation that A/R are dating in real life. The whole "public eye" speech and then when he's like I'm a big dork and I listen to Imo and I'm dating her (i couldn't help but think that it was Adam saying this). Haha, thats just what I think.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Aww they were so adorable last night! I hope everyone's right and that the preview is just misleading.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:
<STRONG>Aww they were so adorable last night! I hope everyone's right and that the preview is just misleading.</STRONG>
I think it's just misleading too. I mean Seth probably likes Anna as a friend and that's why he wants her to stay and what not. I don't think he's going after her b/c he still likes her...nah.

Anyhow, I :heart: 'The Telenovela'! I laughed when Seth was trying to get up on the table at the end but couldn't. awwwwww. The table scene at the kissing booth was soo sweet! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I wuv them!

oh and when Seth said "Sumether & Sethummer" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I gotta add that to the reasons we love them.. quickly.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:04 AM
Banned

Hmmm, I guess this is one of those times I'll have to wait to see the episode to really make a judgement; because while many believe Seth's chasing Anna is so they could really say goodbye, I see it as once again he's being selfish and self-involved. Don't get me wrong, I don't think for a second, Seth is contemplating leaving Summer for Anna(sorry S/A fans) but judging by Summer's face after Seth says he doesn't want Anna to leave and kisses her on the forehead; I don't think he was really saying "I don't want her to leave without saying goodbye." I get the impression that Seth wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to have his "girlfriend" and his "best friend". However the "best friend" is in love with him so it can't work. Seth's not wanting Anna to leave feels to me like him not wanting to lose his friend, which is somewhat understandable. Aside from Ryan, she's the first REAL friend he's ever had and everything that's happened aside, she means alot to him. However again as was the case alot during the whole triangle mess, he's not taking the two girls feelings' into consideration. It probably doesn't register to him how HARD it is for Anna to have to see him with Summer. He probably figures "she was so okay, she helped Summer and I understand each other", etc. everything's fine. However it was clear by Anna's expression when Seth and Summer was kissing on that booth that she still has feelings for him; yet she knows clearly she won't have him. Plus she seemed to have missed her home and her friends so in her mind; what is left for her in Newport.

Meanwhile I doubt Seth is aware of how much his little flight to the airport is going to break Summer's heart. He again probably figures it's quite clear to him how he feels about her, that the two situations are separate so it's fine. However we've seen Summer's insecurities. She already thinks all she is to a guy is her body; I cannot see her taking this well. All that said I am actually excited to see the whole thing play out even if I'm a HUGE S/S shipper. I believe if done well it should be quite dramatic, heart-felt and interesting.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well, if Seth goes after Anna for any reason other than to say good bye, I will stop watching. Because two weeks previous he informed Summer that it's always been her, and stole her innocence. And I can take Jerky-Seth, but that would be too much. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Luckily, TV GUide still says she's leaving. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Well, if Seth goes after Anna for any reason other than to say good bye, I will stop watching. Because two weeks previous he informed Summer that it's always been her, and stole her innocence. And I can take Jerky-Seth, but that would be too much. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Luckily, TV GUide still says she's leaving. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well now see personally I would understand why he's feeling the way he is. I don't know I think it'll be quite believable. Sure I said it'll show him being selfish and that's true because he'll just be thinking HE wants her to stay and not how hard it is for ANNA to stay but I don't think it'll have anything to do with his questioning his feelings for Summer or his being with her. I could see how SHE'LL see it like that but I don't think that'll be what motivates him to not wanting Anna to leave. I don't know if I'm really explaining this well; I hope I am.
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I don't think he will. That's why I threatened to stop watching. Because I couldn't do that. I'm just saying...I don't know, that I hope he makes it very clear to both Summer and Anna that it's still Summer.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Like I said, I bet Seth doesn't want Anna to leave b/c he still likes her as friend. But Seth needs to understand that Anna can't stick around just for him. Or even worse for her to see S/S be all over each other when it's clear Anna still loves him. Anna has friends she missed back home. So, I think it's good she is leaving. I don't think she is gone forever though. I bet she'll be back in season 2, you watch. Sadly. Us Clubbers will just have to suffer one more S/A moment next week. *sigh* We'll be okay. Won't we?
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree with the people who say that Seth just doesn't want to see one of his only friends leave.

And although we wish it wasn't true, Anna was Seth's first girlfriend. She is important to him.

But, I have just got to say that the Kissing Booth scene was great.

"That'll be 10 bucks, Cohen."
"Well, it's for a worthy cause."

Aww.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, loved the episode, but as soon as i saw the previews for next week, i was saying outloud to the screen, whats he doing, he can't go after her. my mom is like, but i thought you liked her? yes, i like anna, as a friend for seth, i just don't think he needs to be chasing her through airports. i really hope that this is just misleading. isn't anna leaving soon anyways?

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I tried to resist bothering you people but everyone keeps mentioning the preview, even more so than the episode so... can someone post some screen caps? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

hey kids, can I join your breakfast club? I'm a huge S/S fan. I loved the S/S in the last two episodes. I do graphics and stuff, so if the club/ship needs some, I'm game. Plus, I happen to actually live in Orange County, CA. I'm new to this board but not to the show or boards in general. thanks!
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread