Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

My favorite would have to be the dancing scene. It was just perfect!
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>Summer is a bitch. Seth knows it. Summer knows it. Everybody knows it. And we love her for it.

As for her popularity, it's going to be a big issue. She obviously really cares abour it. And has worked hard for it. I think it's a really good and realistic obstacle for them to have.

And come on. Would we really be interested in watching them be happy and mushy together? No. We want angst. Angst keeps us interested. The writers know what they're doing.

I personally think next week's episode looks good. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.</STRONG>
Big.Fat.Word.

Dude, Summer is a bitch. It's there. It's her nature.

And it's AWE-SOME!
Old 02-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah seems like everyone saw the episode [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh this episode was so good and I still don't know whether I like the kiss before the "2nd awful fish sex" more or the dancing scene. Oh jesus being a S/S shipper can be tough sometimes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The cover of wonderwall is nothing like the original. Though I like that they had the best line of the lyric left for S/S I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you,now [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

S/S gettin all touchy *lol*

Ohhh and that Tinker**** chick better shut up right now-why is she back in next episode???? This preview pissed me off -Just shut up,already!
That blonde dude Summer hangs out with could be Anna's soulmate-they fit!

Summer and the whole popularity issue -can't wait! I love my bitch and if they take her away-The OC will suck,nuff said!

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited ^cloud^ ]

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

ok, yeah, so, i saw the previews, why is anna back already and why is summer hanging out with all those jocks, aren't they going to tell anyone that they are dating?

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Loyal Fan

We need a thread soon. Titles?

I like the ones Tally suggested and also 'Cause even Samaire Armstrong says they're in love
Old 02-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I like the ones Tally suggested and also 'Cause even Samaire Armstrong says they're in love
sounds good to me.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Aw, I love them! I was watching the episode over and over....now I think I'm gonna go watch it some more! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I vote for Because he was HER first, or Because he's sweeping her off her feet, or Because he can't fight it, she's undeniable, I mean anything really, there's so many new titles we can use, we'll be set up for weeks...well until the new episode....which i'm possibly more excited about than this episode!! GAH! Mainly for the Ryan/Theresa stuff too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...I'm trying to expand my S/S shipperness..

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Loyal Fan

This is the first time I'm posting after the ep! And I loved it. My fav scene was when they were both laying in bed after they had sex (the first time) and Summer got up taking the covers with her and Seth just lied there then grabbed her pillow. I loved the twist at the end with her being a virgin...it made it more special!

Oh I don't really know alot about Adam and Rachael, but I heard that they were going out...is that true? And please forgive me if this is a stupid question!

Orli #44
Arrows #323
~Orli'sQueen~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh I don't really know alot about Adam and Rachael, but I heard that they were going out...is that true? And please forgive me if this is a stupid question!
Just rumors. Nothing has been confirmed, although Adam didn't deny it on Jimmy Kimmel Live [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>

And come on. Would we really be interested in watching them be happy and mushy together? No. We want angst. Angst keeps us interested. The writers know what they're doing.

</STRONG>
I lovemy couples to have some angst that is the best [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread