Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Addicted Fan

hey, i just went over to the sock monkeys board to see how they're dealing w/ the S/A break-up, and wow, they took it hard! alot of them wrote posts like, "this is my last post here.", "i am no longer watching the OC.", or "why are they making summer look like the good girl?". wow, if S/S ever broke up i dont think that would make me stop watching the OC! wow, that was nuts.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! I'm at school so I don't got time to catch up with the old and new thread posts but I just had to mention something. My friend, Dave in my adaptive P.E class said that he saw Adam Brody at the Marshall Fields downtown in Chicago on either saturday or sunday afternoon. He came out of the bathroom (with a girl) and tons of fans mobbed him. He was signing autographs and saying hi. Dave said he was wearing a red turtleneck and kakis (sry can't spell). He was with a girl who had red hair, possibly black eyes and 5'5". That doesn't sound like Rachel Bilson but maybe it was Samaire? Anyway it was around 630 pm central time when this happened. I so wish I was there.

I'll post later!

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Cute icons!

I don't think it's Samaire cause of the red hair.

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited BrendaBarrett ]
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm intresting news about the red head..but who knows maybe they are just friends..

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoswellDreamer5:
<STRONG>Hey everyone! I'm at school so I don't got time to catch up with the old and new thread posts but I just had to mention something. My friend, Dave in my adaptive P.E class said that he saw Adam Brody at the Marshall Fields downtown in Chicago on either saturday or sunday afternoon. He came out of the bathroom (with a girl) and tons of fans mobbed him. He was signing autographs and saying hi. Dave said he was wearing a red turtleneck and kakis (sry can't spell). He was with a girl who had red hair, possibly black eyes and 5'5". That doesn't sound like Rachel Bilson but maybe it was Samaire? Anyway it was around 630 pm central time when this happened. I so wish I was there.

I'll post later!

-Christy</STRONG>
Thats so jacked i thot he was dating RB?.?.? but neways Maybe Rach dyed her hair red [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBum12:
<STRONG>Hmm intresting news about the red head..but who knows maybe they are just friends..</STRONG>
I hope they are! It's Adam and Rachel all the way!!

It's just text-book stuff,
It's in the ABC of growin` up.

Icon: Me (:
ill-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndsi:
<STRONG>
but neways Maybe Rach dyed her hair red [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Gah! I hope not. I love Rache's raven hair. It's gorgeous. And maybe it was a relative. Who knows?

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
BlushingAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

hey for all we know, that could have been his cousin. well we can all hope it is. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. oh and wait, was it for sure adam brody? because i would think that he would be in LA by that time for the jimmy kimmel interview (since that's a live show.) maybe not, but whatever. him and rach are together in my mind.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mhhh well what the hell does Brody do in Chicago with a red hair girlie??? kiddin

Maybe this girl is just assistant or whatevs you never know and it can't be Samaire bc she is still blonde and I think she is in New York right now!

I don't read that much into it, maybe it was just a friend or whatev or he just wants to mess with our minds so that people stop w/ gossip about Adam&Rachel.

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, just because he's with a girl doesn't mean they're dating.

I wonder what is he doing in Chicago?
Old 02-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlushingAmbition:
<STRONG>
Gah! I hope not. I love Rache's raven hair. It's gorgeous. And maybe it was a relative. Who knows?</STRONG>
Yea Rach's hair is awesome but it would be pretty Auburn too...lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

lol maybe the red head he was with was Mindy Clark..prolly not but it was just a thought~

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no! i saw this on the official oc board on fox.com! Might not wanna read what's inside it's spoiler-ish dunno if its true..

you guys can check it out here ( WARNING SPOILER LINK! ): YUCKK!!

its ok to post a link right? just as long i dont post the spoiler itself?

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited ill-matic ]

It's just text-book stuff,
It's in the ABC of growin` up.

Icon: Me (:
ill-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

That doesn't happen. That's just made up. Believe me i read spoilers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fox forum is screwed sometimes. People make up crazy things about what's gonna happen. Its not even true. Sum guy told me that Oliver killed Ryan and Marissa then Sandy and shouted
I love myself!" Lol that was kinda funny.

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Spoilers are not allowed so you should edit.

Come on, it's fox.com. Doubt it's true.
Reply   Post New Thread