Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I swear that next week I will stay awake until 6am just to be here after the episode airs. Look at everything I missed!
I think the preview made me more excited than getting a new episode, and that is saying a lot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thank you Alicia for putting it up so soon. I bet this is going to be the best O.C. episode ever. At least for us, BCers.

Those caps [img]smilies/love.gif[/img].I dont know what to like more, the caps or the preview. Even if they are just images you cant help but being hypnotized by the romantic vibe you get from them. I bet this is by the end of the episode. Seth is lying in his bed,talking to Captain Oats about screwing it with Summer (for some reason that isnt important now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) and she comes in, asking what the hell happened to him in the party...

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Off to watch the preview for a last time....before my Legs,Bums and Tums class! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They dont have Yogalates yet!

* Ana *
Old 02-12-2004, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

lol goddamnit...IS IT MONDAY YET?

I cannot wait for the new episode. ahh. Its driving me nuts!!
Old 02-12-2004, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I swear that next week I will stay awake until 6am just to be here after the episode airs. Look at everything I missed!
I bet you're from Europe. You know I stayed awake till 5.30 am just to get download the Preview and then I fell asleep and look what I missed -those new absolutly awwww-worthy caps [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
I think maybe we should never get offline anymore, I have the feeling to miss something of the Summer/Seth lovin

Okay I'm still watching the preview over and over again just can't get enough of it. I don't think its healthy how much I keep rewinding this "Its always been you,Summer" moment.

So I guess first time is at Summer's and the second time it will be at Seth's home,nice.
Lovefest at the Cohen house [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You know what I wish we could get a S/S poster like the R/M got for their first kiss everyone is pretty stoked about S/S sex so a little promote wouldn't be bad plus we would get new A/R // S/S picture [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Think about it FOX [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

When is it Monday? Okay back to swoon over the caps and lust over the promo *Yes,me pathetic/crazy and lovin it*

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 02-12-2004, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG just seen the preview : "For me its always been you summer, its always been you"

Could I be any happier right now?! I think not. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Running to make caps for art...

Btw anyone know what songs playing? The lyrics during the SS bit is "I can't make it without you" awww.. the preview can't get any better!

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 02-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I love the title, the caps, and the fan art. Ok, I basically love everything. I'm still watching the preview over and over. I'm hoping the rewinding isn't bad for the tape. That would suck.

I want it to be Wednesday.

You will be lonely, Craig.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ledi*:
<STRONG>lol goddamnit...IS IT MONDAY YET?

I cannot wait for the new episode. ahh. Its driving me nuts!!</STRONG>
Hey! No fair! I wanna be Canadian [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Running to make caps for art...
Oooo! Be sure to show us [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok, so I'm just wondering. Do you think they might play some songs in the background of some of their "intimate" scenes? And if so, what songs would you want them to play?

I want them to play "Let's get it on."

I'm kidding of course. Seriously though. Can any of you think of some songs that they could play that wouldn't be too corny?

Old 02-12-2004, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Everything by Lifehouse would be cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 02-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

So I'm reading the issue of Cosmogirl with Hillary Duff on the cover. Anyway, on the last page they always make up captions for what people are thinking or saying. They're rarely amusing. But anyway, there is a picture of SA, Adam Brody, and Rachel Bilson at the Big in 2003 awards, and they have Adam saying "After this photo shoot, can I try on your outfit?" to Rachel. I just thought I'd share.

And it's not even really funny. It's just that then I pictured Adam in that dress.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait till next week! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 02-12-2004, 08:14 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I usually just lurk but decided to sign up and post now. I love S&S and think they are one of the most interesting couples on tv. I can't wait until next week! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Awww! Welcome IrishB!

Old 02-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by x Something Blue x:
<STRONG>

Btw anyone know what songs playing? The lyrics during the SS bit is "I can't make it without you" awww.. the preview can't get any better!</STRONG>
The song is called "I can't make me" and its from Butterfly Boucher. Never heard of them but the song is great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] However, the lyrics go: "I cant make me love you/and you canīt make me either"...so itīs not that happy.

Edited to say WELCOME, IrishB! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
Old 02-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome IrishB & thanx PiPaS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Back from art den:

Old 02-12-2004, 08:38 AM
New Fan

I loved the ad last night. When he told Summer it's always been her my heart melted. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread