Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, I can't WAIT for Monday/Wednesday. This should be th ebest episode yet for our little cult. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day. I think I'm going to see Liz Phair tomorrow night, then come home and share a few drinks with the roommate since her boyfriend lives in Indiana. I can't wait for the ET on MTV preview tomorrow. If I sleep through it I hope someone is kind enough to put it up, like always.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 02-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>If I sleep through it I hope someone is kind enough to put it up, like always.</STRONG>
Elusive One always has our backs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 02-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

Elusive One always has our backs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And in return we love her. And you don't want the Breakfast Club not lovin' you... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I know, the people around here are great. They always hook us up with all the previews and promo's. I had four hours of sleep last night so logically I should be completely tired.. but I'm not yet.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 02-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

Elusive One always has our backs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
that's very true. Elusive One, you rock my cold cold socks. haha.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 02-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Yay for all of these screen caps and promos! I'm SURE that Seth has a whole long cute speech with much more cuteness than "its always been you summer" (although just that would do!). It's gonna be so darn cute.....and then become extremely funny! Can't wait for the ep!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spud14:
[QB]It is still weird. I mean, this is Summer Roberts Who, barely six months ago:

"Seth Cohen says 'Happy Birthday'."

"Who?"

lol so werid you bring that up because..i watched that episode today "The Model Home" i just needed a little O.C. fix..plus its one of my favorite episodes..but yeah it is werid..but I love how everything has developed in these past 6 months

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
Old 02-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>It is still weird. I mean, this is Summer Roberts Who, barely six months ago:

"Seth Cohen says 'Happy Birthday'."

"Who?"

[ 02-13-2004: Message edited Spud14 ]</STRONG>
it just shows us how far our girl has come

WOW, it's a flying car -seth

shawdie :b
Old 02-14-2004, 12:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Seth and Summer have both come a long way. I mean, Seth told Ryan on the boat that he named it after a girl who he had never even spoken to. Cut to six months later and he is going to lose his virginity to the girl he has fantasized about for a really long time. I know its going to be hillarious, funny, and hopefully they will have a romantic cute scene here or there.. but I've been waiting for an episode that really seems to focus on them together and this looks like the best yet.

Old 02-14-2004, 12:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>Seth and Summer have both come a long way. I mean, Seth told Ryan on the boat that he named it after a girl who he had never even spoken to. Cut to six months later and he is going to lose his virginity to the girl he has fantasized about for a really long time. I know its going to be hillarious, funny, and hopefully they will have a romantic cute scene here or there.. but I've been waiting for an episode that really seems to focus on them together and this looks like the best yet.</STRONG>
not to worry there will be alot of cute romantic scenes to come [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

WOW, it's a flying car -seth

shawdie :b
Old 02-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawdie:
<STRONG>

not to worry there will be alot of cute romantic scenes to come [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
There better be!

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

New thread here.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread