Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _kwyjibo_:
<STRONG>Jay_10, Rachel yes it is. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I loved all of her outfits in the bongo ads, she looked hot in every one of em.

back to Adam and no clothes....
*resumes fantasizing*</STRONG>
your right...she did look hott in all of those. i say we all picture rachel dancing for adam in her clothes for bongo while adam is naked. haha.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 02-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Adam in the nude is even better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Christy
Old 02-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Extreme Fan

....how did you know what I was fantasizing about???? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Old 02-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _kwyjibo_:
<STRONG>....how did you know what I was fantasizing about???? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
cuz everyone else in here is... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 02-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay new thread! That is one cute pic of Adam and Rachel.....they would make such an adorable couple. I think I'd rather see Adam half-dressed than totally nude (hehe i'm a prude)! He's such a hottie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, we are. A/R are already doing it in my head.

-Christy
Old 02-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenuh84:
<STRONG>Yay new thread! That is one cute pic of Adam and Rachel.....they would make such an adorable couple. I think I'd rather see Adam half-dressed than totally nude (hehe i'm a prude)! He's such a hottie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
haha, yah actually i KINDA agree w/ you. dont worry, you're not the only prude here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited joozerkid88 ]
Old 02-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

i may just make the first page! YEAH! Hey Breakfast Clubbers! Thread looks great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 02-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey friends! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Happy 52nd BC thread! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] The starter looks great, as usual. And I knew that title would make it's way. When I first heard on the show, I knew it, I thought there's another BC thread title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The last 3 threads totally flew by me. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] My stupid job had me pretty busy. I hope I get to catch up in this one.

Anyway, I can't wait to finally see The OC this week. I swear this last few weeks went by so slow! I miss not seeing S/S. But I have a feeling that is week's show will be worth the wait [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am so giddy, just thinking about it... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlushingAmbition:
<STRONG>Wow, I just got a good look at that picture and Adam is really holding on tight to Rachel. Check out his fingers on her shoulder. I bet that left a mark.</STRONG>
I just noticed that too, Vero. I bet it did leave marks on her arm! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title and the new "Do you remembuh" collage. All those S/S memories! I cannot wait for Wednesday. I've been watching old eppies to tide me over, and I need new S/S, dammit. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi, Diana! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good to see you back. Hope things calm down for ya!

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

OMG I love the do u remember fan art [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] It is real sweet. I'm sure there will be more pics to add to that in the future [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah I noticed how tight Adam is holding Rachel's arm to lol U can see the mark already haha AAAWWW he doesn't wanna let go [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 02-08-2004, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't believe we're already on thread #52. Wow! And I [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] the title. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Only 4 more days until a new ep (and only 2 days until I'll read all about it on the Canadian thread). 3 weeks is *way* too long!
Old 02-08-2004, 02:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll be reading about it on the Canadian thread too. I refuse to wait any longer! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

All these hiatuses (is that the right word?) the show has taken this season are so unfair. How could they tease us with the promise of S/S sex and then leave us hanging for three weeks?! Thank God it's almost over!

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-08-2004, 04:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah this hiatus has felt like a million years long, can't it just be over already! Only a few more days.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Jay
Master Fan

i love the new format of "Do Ya Remeber" and "Adam & rachel-they are so cute" pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

g'd morning clubbers. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread