Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2004, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

That makes sense. I think the writers have so much of Summer to explore. There's a lot more to her than what we've seen and there's so much more they could do with her and her background/family life.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>
They can also do something about Seth's insecurities. He's dating a girl he's dreamed about since he was 10. He can feel insecure about losing Summer or not being good enough for her. And we'll have Summer reassure Seth that he's good enough for her.</STRONG>
Yeah, I think that should be explored too. It would make sense for him to think he might loose her... aww. Damn hiatus.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Well one things for sure, no more triangles and no Olivers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] These two character's alone can create enough conflict. No need for third parties.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I wonder who will play Summer's step-mom & dad? I mean, the right thing to do is when Seth arrives at her house is for her to introduce him to her rents' or maybe they just won't be home. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited Vixen babe ]
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Loved the vid, Elusive One!

I'm thinking Summer may not want to be very public about her and Seth because of the popularity issue. I don't think it should make much difference though because she's obviously been talking to him at school. She's just going one step further, well maybe a big step. I think S/S may act a lot closer after they have had sex unless they decide to do the akward phase around each other. I think Summer will be all over Seth in private though.

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlushingAmbition:
<STRONG>
especially Seth because as he so eloquently phrased it, he "sucked"</STRONG>
Where is this from?

I don't think Summer's parents will be home, just because I don't think they would have sex in her room if they were there.

I still really want to see some episodes about Summer's family backround.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

I still really want to see some episodes about Summer's family backround.</STRONG>
I think you would like to see episodes about anything pertaining to Summer [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 01:59 AM
Extreme Fan

When i think of summer's family i think of them as mostly absent. like they really don't care what summer does with her time.
I think that after seth and summer have sex it would be seth that acts nervous a everything. summer knows how to handle herself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited pacifierrocks ]
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww, I can't believe we've reached thread #50! That's awesome. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all the Breakfast Clubbers! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think S/S will go through an awkward phase after they have sex, because apparently it doesn't go well the first time. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] (I hope they remember that practice makes perfect... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) But they'll get over it, and then they might not be able to keep their hands off each other. (But not in an annoying, "enough-already" way.)

I would love to see them have issues regarding Summer's ability to open up. Given what we know about her family and her social life until Seth, she could definitely have some trust and commitment problems. Basically, I want to see the writers explore Summer's home life and how that made her into the person she is and the way she acts in a relationship.

Gah, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Seth/Summer! Long live the Breakfast Club. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited dixieland_dreamer ]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Extreme Fan

hey, i made a group video with r/m & s/s to Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus. hope you like!

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I just watched the video..i really liked it!~ Very well done [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!

Also i love that song..i remember i heard it off that movie called "Loser" a couple of years ago..its a really good song

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

_kwyjibo_ I'm downloading your vid now [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

When I think of Summer's homelife, I think that her dad and step-mum don't really get involved in her life. They really don't open up and ask her how she is. Inside I think Summer is kinda lonely [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Shes got her best friend Marissa, Seth... But I think shes a lost little girl inside and hides what she is feeling a lot of the time. But thanks to Seth we are clearly seeing that Summer is a sweet and caring person [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She is awesome!!!

Also isn't Summer's step-mum a bitch to her or something? And what happened to her actual mum? Do we know? We seriously need to have a Summer background story!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited haydensgirl ]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 02:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if she's a bitch or not. Summer always talk about her being on medication lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I defintely think Summer does have some resentment towards her.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Woowho 50 threads [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I was hoping to stay around earlier for the beggining of this one, but there were drinks to be drunk and clubs to be hit [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Hi,

Damn stupid angelfire didn't have alot of bandwidth to host that Toxic Video. Does anyone know a website that hosts S/S videos? If you do then i can send that toxic vid in and more people can watch it.

My sister doesn't post stuff online, but i really loved that video of hers. I don't like Toxic that much at first, but now i always think of S/S when i hear it so i love it!

ETA: Wooohooo 50 threads! We so rock! Congrats on the milestone fellow Breakfast Clubbers.

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited ~Maz~ ]
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread