Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DeppsDoll:

It's been slow everywhere. Am I the only one who doesn't have a life and has nothing better to do on a Saturday than sit at the computer??
Ooh ooh, me too! Except my lack of a life applies to all days of the week, not just Saturday. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

off to watch the toxic video!

and cute article and the top of the page.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Deeelight:
<STRONG>

Ooh ooh, me too! Except my lack of a life applies to all days of the week, not just Saturday. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah its not just Saturdays that I have nothing to do either [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

My computer didn't dl the whole toxic video but I saw at least the first minute or so of it and I loved it! I actually don't care for that song so much but I like it more now!

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Just got here and honestly thought we would be on #50 already.
Thank you for those interview tidbits. I didnt remember about that "sense of style" thing. Rachel definitely has style. She rocks in every outfit [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!

Ok, I think someone can go and post our 50th thread. Wow,50. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

By the way, it seems I was too late for the Toxic video,it is unavailable now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Addicted Fan

I finally made an S/S music video. It actually tells its own story. It's old, since the latest S/S scenes are not in it.

Premise: Summer denies having feelings for Seth. Seth believes that Summer doesn't really care about everything else and that Summer does feel the same way. So, Seth still goes after her and reminds her what they had. So, she just keeps running away and he just keeps trying to remind her that he will always come for her.

Download: @ UA
Elusive One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elusive One:
<STRONG>I finally made an S/S music video. It actually tells its own story. It's old, since the latest S/S scenes are not in it.

Premise: Summer denies having feelings for Seth. Seth believes that Summer doesn't really care about everything else and that Summer does feel the same way. So, Seth still goes after her and reminds her what they had. So, she just keeps running away and he just keeps trying to remind her that he will always come for her.

Download: @ UA</STRONG>
EEEEEEEEEE! downloading now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do we have a title for the next thread?

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Great video. I love that song so I guess I am suspect to talk about it but really...it was great remembering all those scenes and the video is very well constructed, a good example being when the lyrics go:"I see you, the only one who knew me,but now your eyes see through me...I guess I was wrong" and you show the scene by the pool,before their first kiss.Yeah, the video is awesome.Congrats.
Aww,Seth and Summer. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Gotta love them.

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Aww, I couldn't see the vid, but it sounds great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, 50, that's amazing. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

BTW, I know a lot of you don't know me, but I've had kind of an interesting S/S viewing experience. At the very beginning of OC fandom, before the show even aired, I was into S/S. I mean, sorta. They sounded cute! Then the show came, all of the anti-Summer and anti-S/S came, and I was in agreement. I didn't like them for a few episodes...I wasn't anti-them, but ehh, just not into them when Seth finally melted her icy heart. But I think it was sometime around when Anna showed up again that I really could tell that S/S were awesome and S/A just...wasn't. *sigh* LOL, anyways ever since then, I was S/S all the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
So I guess Anna is good for something, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

New Thread

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited BrendaBarrett ]
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread