Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Happy 47th! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

SoloxSoul, awesome avies! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you guys know that under both Rachel and Adam's bios on TV Tome it says they're dating each other. HEHE

Adam's
Rachel's

ETA: Sorry, lleykian, I didn't realize you posted this already.

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Acttess12 ]
Old 01-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>Hey COOL new thread. Anyway I just wanted to say has anyone checked out the Magazines,Interviews thread? Ignore the scan of Mischa in Teen Vogue; above that is a link to Rachel's TV TOME bio and in the facts section it basically says she's currently dating OC co-star Adam Brody. Interesting. For something that has yet to be confirmed by either parties it is really often reported as fact. Also her middle name is Jade? Interesting. I have a friend whose daughter's name is Jade.

Oh and to go back to the previous thread and S/S saying I love you; I'm with everyone on them waiting that one out. If my prediction of the way the writers will develop Summer's home life is true then it would make sense to have her very reluctant to giving herself that completely. That's a situation (saying I love you to each other) I see being handled in a much more dramatic and delicate way than the R/M thing. Also I think it'd be better to have her say it first; because you get the sense she's the one who'll have the most trouble opening up. It was like how they had Ben tell Felicity he loved her first. I loved that because we KNEW how she felt (I mean she'd only gone across the country after him) so to have him say the words first was pretty special. The same with Seth and Summer. We KNOW how Seth feels; up until Tinkerbell showed up, he was pretty vocal about it; so I think it'd be good to have her say it first. Just my thoughts though.

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited lleykian ]</STRONG>
i really like your view about the whole thing. it would be alot better if she said it first, because i guess it would seem alot more meaningful. i really would like it if that happened.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is TVTOME reliable? I hope so.

I love that her middle name is Jade.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

yah, that's a cool middle name.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 01-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>Is TVTOME reliable? I hope so.

I love that her middle name is Jade.</STRONG>
Yeah, they're relaible like 95% of the time.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jeee, Thread#47 - I bet we get through T#50 during the hiatus - just imagine a new promo with new S/S scenes and this BC#er will all go crazy (me included) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've been lookin the promo for an unhealthy amount of time and I just think Adam look ridiculously hot with his longer hair,don't ya think?! The Jewfro is growin and I love it. Seth's hand is definitly reaching out for Summer's booty in that promo,hehe.

Oh and about the "I Love you" - please not in this season-can't they just enjoy to be with each other with all the bickering - "I love you" - really don't need this right now! They know it both that they have strong feelings for each other but I love you - no,just not now! Honestly, I wouldn't like to hear it right now-Seth can bring up another Mermaid Poem or a Story about Summer and pigeons or whatever but please no "I love you in S1 and if they do the whole "Thank You" thing one more time - I'm gonna stab Josh Schwartz in his sleep and that would be tragedy since he's such a hottie [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh and just tell me if I'm too stupid for www.taod.com but I can't find the caps from the locker scene - that makes me go mental. Where are those caps?!

Oh and SoloxSoul - one more time because I can't stop sayin it - Your icons -I *heart* them just as much as I heart the scene.

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ^cloud^:
<STRONG>Oh and just tell me if I'm too stupid for www.taod.com but I can't find the caps from the locker scene - that makes me go mental. Where are those caps?!</STRONG>
Undeniable has caps of the locker scene

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited LilMichi ]
LilMichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I've been lookin the promo for an unhealthy amount of time and I just think Adam look ridiculously hot with his longer hair,don't ya think?! The Jewfro is growin and I love it. Seth's hand is definitly reaching out for Summer's booty in that promo,hehe.</STRONG>
I CAN NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. i seriously think that adam looks completely hott in that scene. i kept rewinding it just to see how good he looked. totally workin it...
Old 01-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Seth's hand is definitly reaching out for Summer's booty in that promo,hehe.

</STRONG>
Good to know someone else saw it too, I was beginning to think I was imagining things.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm with all of you on the "I love you" thing. I don't want the writers to rush S/S into that like they did with R/M. "I love you" is a big step. Seth & Summer should have some time together just having fun without complicating it. But when the moment comes, I think it would be sweeter if Summer said it first. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok i might sound really stupid but i don't get the title can someone please fill me in!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
** Rachel S ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I too, agree that it would be sweet if Summer said it first. Gosh, I was just watching the piolet and Seth and Summer have come soooo far. I have this love for couples who like develop over time. And that like change a lot through out the show. It's just fun to watch.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachel s:
<STRONG>ok i might sound really stupid but i don't get the title can someone please fill me in!</STRONG>
When they were talking by the lockers in the most recent episode, Seth told Summer that she can come over and watch Jon Stewart with him when she's feeling lonely. And then they smiled at each other... and it was just a sweet little scene.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Addicted Fan

i could just be really slow in reporting this, but i just found out the results for an eonline poll, and i just wanted to share it w/ the people who didn't know about this yet.

14. Hottest Small-Screen Pair
34.93% Nick & Jessica, Newlyweds
23.73% Seth & Summer, The O.C.
19.01% Clark & Lana, Smallville
14.84% Ruben Studdard & Clay Aiken, American Idol
7.49% Trista & Ryan, The Bachelorette

i think seth and summmer should have won nick and jessica, but at least we got them to 2nd place.
Reply   Post New Thread