Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vixen babe:
<STRONG>So, It was mentioned in the last thread. We MIGHT get to see where Summer lives. B/c I didn't reconize the bed S/S were on. So perhaps it's Summer's room? hmmmm. I hope. yay!</STRONG>
Oh come on, look at that picture, that HAS to be Summer's room. It's pink people, with lovely drappings hanging from the top. Btw, I'm a girl and all but after that first picture,let me just say it; Rachel Bilson has a great ass. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
lleykian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>

Oh come on, look at that picture, that HAS to be Summer's room. It's pink people, with lovely drappings hanging from the top. Btw, I'm a girl and all but after that first picture,let me just say it; Rachel Bilson has a great ass. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ITA. I said that to my brother.

I think assumptions were made.

But God, Rachel could make me bi if it weren't for the Adam factor...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lleykian:
<STRONG>

Oh come on, look at that picture, that HAS to be Summer's room. It's pink people, with lovely drappings hanging from the top. Btw, I'm a girl and all but after that first picture,let me just say it; Rachel Bilson has a great ass. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I was watching the locker scene, and when she turns around to walk away, I was like "Dayum!" I'm totally hetero, but that girl has an ass to die for.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
welcometomyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah, with the drapes and pinkish wall. looks just lovely.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Elusive One ]
Elusive One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Can't see the pics!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I will NEVER use that smilie again, after that preview!

Now, back to Rachel's lovely ass...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Rachel does have a nice ass. She's bootylicious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She looks great in that yellow too. Why three weeks!!!! ugh!
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

i can see it. hmph.

sum's bed and her ass...

seth!... oolala

someone is gonna need to wear a turtle neck...
Old 01-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Now I see the pics! Loverly! Time for speculation.

What will Seth say to Anna to break up, and how will he and Summer get together?
Old 01-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, I'm going to have to stare at those for three weeks until we get the real thing. Those should be posted once on every page until then. Countdown to S/S Sex.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Oh thanks so much for the caps [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] U are my hero. Could anyone out there be able to post the trailer for me?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Now I see the pics! Loverly! Time for speculation.

What will Seth say to Anna to break up, and how will he and Summer get together?</STRONG>
my sister was like, maybe seth and summer were study buddies and the topic was the trojan war.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elusive One:
<STRONG>i can see it. hmph.

someone is gonna need to wear a turtle neck...
</STRONG>
I'd go with a decorative scarf... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

The look on Seth's face is priceless [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
What will Seth say to Anna to break up, and how will he and Summer get together?
I think Seth and Anna will both realize that they're too alike and don't work. There's no spark. They'll break up mutually. Seth will go to Summer and they will get together because it's obvious tonight that they both want each other. I think they're done playing games. They'll get together. I'm looking forward to how all this plays out.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haydensgirl:
<STRONG>Oh thanks so much for the caps [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] U are my hero. Could anyone out there be able to post the trailer for me?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
okie. i'll post it up at ua. it's dark. so i just didn't bother posting it. but whatevs. check it out there.

i'm sorry if it doesn't work. it should. because it does in my end. i don't know what's up with my files working for some and don't for the others.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Absolute Fan

OMGGGGGGGGGGG [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The previews for the shows to come (OMG FAINTS)

Okay I have to make a comment on tonights episode. I have been a Seth/Summer shipper from day one and totally love them, but in that moment tonight, the looks between them, the conversation, the look of HURT not JEALOUSY from Summer over Anna & Seth was just magical to me. I actually got chills. I loved the emotion Rachel put into character, it was so sweet, so sad and so beautiful all at once and Adam did such a great job as well. I love Seth & Summer, they are just to amazing for words.

I knew the time would come when Seth realized the feelings he has for Summer that he has always had for Summer at that, would slowly start surfacing again. I mean I think Anna was a way to escape from his feelings, thinking that Summer might not actually like him the way he does her, but in the midst of it all, the feelings were to strong to hold back, especially seeing how he reacted to another guy. I also loved Seth's face when he relaized Summer was talking about him all the time, that was just "AWESOME" I felt so happy for him, here he is, this guy who has loved this girl in more ways then one for years, finally hearing from someone else, that she thinks about him..... Loved It [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

On another note, I cannot wait for the new episodes, I thought I was going to die from laughing so dam hard at Seth talking about Nemo, but of course that is Seth and what else would we expect, it was his first time and he is amazingly witty [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I cannot wait to see how the episode unfolds....

I know this isn't the thread to discuss her, but Marrisa has really pissed me off, but that's another issue [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread