Old 04-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

That would be hot.

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, there's always fanfics.

I'm in a fanfic mood, so even though I just updated today, I wouldn't be surprised if I did another one soon.

then again, tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend, so who knows?
MissShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Anniversy. I've never reached the one year mark with a boyfriend. I want to though, I'm still young.

"With friends like these who needs armies?"
~Jacqui~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Tell me he was adorable, hot, sexy, the usual...
Yes. He was that and more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Can't wait for MADTV tomorrow!
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm totally in a fan fic mood too. I need some Freshman Woes or In The Stars. Somethin.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JoozerLoozer:
<STRONG>I'm totally in a fan fic mood too. I need some Freshman Woes or In The Stars. Somethin.</STRONG>
hmm. maybe reread?

I'm actually working on the next Chapter of my S/S fic right now. It's so happy.

on anniversary; yeah, it seems like the year flew by. I'm almost 21. I'm so excited, we're going to the Long Beach Aquarium. and he has a surprise for me that has alot of strange clues; it is pink, part of it is plastic, it is imported, from japan, it is kind of like a dollhouse, there are two parts, but one of the parts has more parts. okay, I'm confused. Plus, we're going to go shopping, so I will get to pick out some new clothes. And we're having dinner at the spaghetti factory which is where we had our first date.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I got him captainjerrod.com for his blog. He really likes pirates.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

MADTV clip.
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey BCers just wanted to drop by and say hey before goin to bed.......can't wait for MadTV tomorrow night! I only got to catch about a minute of Adam on GFL tonight, but he was so cute!

And I updated the list so welcome new BCers!!!!!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know someone's posted this already, but Adam and Rachel were going to the Scary Movie 3 DVD release party in Indio, right? With like Bret Harrison and Ben McKenzie. Are there any pics up yet?

[b]By the way, the Coachella Arts and Music Festival will have a kick arse line up tomorrow w/Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie, Phantom Planet and a crapload of other awesome bands....Coachella AND the DVD release party are both gonna be held at Indio, CA..............that's like a desert area....so I'm thinking that Adam and Rache along with B and B (bed and breakfast) as well as (Ben and Bret) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img], will be heading to Coachella tomorrow to catch Adam's fave band, cuz I mean the party for the DVD thing will BARELY start at 7 PM....meaning their asses are sooo not going to drive back to LA (about a 2 hr. drive), and instead are probably going to sleep at a nice cozy hotel together AND stay for Coachella. Awwwwwww.

Anyone going?
YouWillForgetThisUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

okay, so on http://bc.unliketheworld.com people keep asking how to join. so I added a member list script. There's a place for your email and url, etc, but no website is required or anything. So if you are so inclined, head over and click "join" to get added to the list. There are even nifty little buttons you can use if you have a site.
Reply   Post New Thread