Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

AAAAWWWWWShawdie that was the sweetest thing ever [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] That IS the story of our lil couple [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I loved it hehehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

U know what I was just watching The Gamble for fun and I find the lil Seth and Summer scenes even more cuter now!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] It's just so cool to see how far they have come from:

Summer: Your not going anywhere Syd!
Seth: Seth! (smiling)
Summer: Whatever!!
Seth: ok [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Summer: You rock Stanly!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to UA [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

ALSO!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

From this:

Thanks to UA [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

To this:

Thanks to Adam-Brody.com [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] aaaahhh I heart Seth/Summer!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

aaaawwwwww!! Love the pics. They are so sweet together.

Thanks to Adam-Brody.com
Old 04-28-2004, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawdie:
<STRONG>Once upon a time there was a [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] and a [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] . [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] liked to [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] comic books. [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] was [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] to [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] , but soon [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] fell in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] with [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] and they lived happily ever after

~*~ the end ~*~</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh man that's genius! Go Shawdie!
Old 04-28-2004, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww Rachel was way too cute during Jimmy Kimmel. I love how she was sitting cross legged

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Sweet x Catastrophe ]
Old 04-28-2004, 05:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet x Catastrophe:
<STRONG>Awww Rachel was way too cute during Jimmy Kimmel. I love how she was sitting cross legged

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Sweet x Catastrophe ]</STRONG>
i know she was so cute! i like how she dodged the adam question but we so know that they are dating!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
** Rachel S ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:09 AM
Jay
Master Fan

At the moment clip: so adorable. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah she was cute sitting in her chair like a kid....she looked so tiny compared to Jimmy! Too bad he didn't grill her like he did Adam!!!!! Oh well though, she did say "ew" about 50 million times, just not in her Summer "ewish" way!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I actually felt kind of uncomfortable watching Rachel last night. Kimmel was being very weird, and kept asking her the same thing over and over again. He did more talking than she did..it was like Kimmel shut the hell up lol.

Since they're still avoiding it and saying "no comment" it's obvious they're together. I totally agree with what Ali said on the last thread

Quote:
She dodged the Adam question which is getting kind of ridiculous. Anything but 'no' is 'yes' in celebrity dating speak. And its been months of the dodging 'no comment' stuff.
It is getting kinda crazy how they avoid it so much because it's not like there's that much attention on them. They're not Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, but then again maybe they're trying to prevent anything like that from happening.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I don't think they want to admit they are dating and then be published in US Weekly every week!

Oh.......no one has mentioned the fact that Kimmel brought up Paris Hilton! Haha he was totally asking her how that was and if she was an "ew" and stuff and I about thought he was gonna whip out the US Weekly thingy with their "squabble" article. It was very funny.....but Rachel didn't appear to have any nasty feelings about Paris.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 04-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenuh84:
<STRONG>Yeah I don't think they want to admit they are dating and then be published in US Weekly every week!

Oh.......no one has mentioned the fact that Kimmel brought up Paris Hilton! Haha he was totally asking her how that was and if she was an "ew" and stuff and I about thought he was gonna whip out the US Weekly thingy with their "squabble" article. It was very funny.....but Rachel didn't appear to have any nasty feelings about Paris.</STRONG>
I also thought that Jimmy would bring the whole article that US wrote about Rachel not liking Paris.

I thought Rachel looked fantasic. I think she was a little bit uncomfortable because Jimmy kept trying to get her to say EW and she didn't want to.

I thought it was funny when Jimmy brought up the whole dating Adam question He tried to confuse her into admitting to it. I Love that she said it was all a blur. You go girl.

Edited because I forgot to say I love title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Hot Like Fire ]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I thought it was funny when Jimmy brought up the whole dating Adam question He tried to confuse her into admitting to it. I Love that she said it was all a blur. You go girl.
He was definitely trying to make her slip up. First he said, "on the show, your dating Adam Brody." And she was shaking her head yes. I was a little confused my that b/c shouldn't Jimmy have said Seth Cohen....Anyways I thought she did a great job, and really held herself together well, considering the weirdness of the questions she was dealing with, esp. during the Paris portion.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah it was funny how Jimmy was trying to confuse her with the whole "you're dating adam brody on the show, but in real life or not in real life blah blah"....then she made the whole "its all just a big blur" comment....which I chose to think means that they are together on and off camera and it just gets all blurred together! Haha.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 04-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawdie:
<STRONG>Once upon a time there was a [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] and a [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] . [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] liked to [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] comic books. [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] was [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] to [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] , but soon [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] fell in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] with [img]smilies/dc_jack.gif[/img] and they lived happily ever after

~*~ the end ~*~</STRONG>
Shawdie, you forgot how they [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] like rabbits, resulting in lots of [img]smilies/love_story.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Does anyone have a vid of the Kimmel interview? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread