Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 12:57 AM
New Fan

SAD NEWS

The O.C. wont be airing Jan 8 according to this week's TV Week mag. Instead, the show that Channel 9 absolutely loves & worships (CSI) will be on. Well, we can only hope that it'll be on the following week.

Also, i was wondering if anyone wrote in to TV Week about The O.C. being taken off?? See, someone wrote in and basically said that Nine is crap (thats what i interpreted) for taking the show off after 2 weeks and not giving it a chance. I'm pretty sure we all agree on this especially the latter part.

I'm happy that someone has written in about the cancellation of The O.C. and to TV Week no less! Great work. Now it's my turn to write into the Sunday Times TV Guide and give Nine a piece of my mind. All this bad publicity has to make Ch.9 put The O.C. back on - right?

Thierry...wishfully thinking
marissa&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

I was just on the channel 9 message boards and someone there said that they talked to a channel 9 programmer and The OC is returning in February 2004. I'm not sure if this is true, but just thought I'd post it.
Old 12-31-2003, 12:43 AM
New Fan

Interesting...hmm, that means (if it's true) that Channel 9 is intending to air it during ratings season. But that's kinda contradictory dont u think...The reason why Ch.9 took it off was because it didnt rate well. Do they think it'll do better during ratings season? Or if Nine is smart (highly unlikely) perhaps The O.C. will get a highly rated show as a lead-in like CSI, Without a Trace or McLeod's Daughters.

It would be so cool if it was after McLeod's coz it a averages 1.5 million viewers per week (The O.C. would get a substantial amount of viewers from that & be in the Top 20 shows of the week) and it's one of my fave shows too! Also, Wednesday nights at 8.30pm would be good. Oooh, Comedy Inc. could be after it then...hehe, i think im getting a bit ahead of myself. LOL.

Thierry
Old 12-31-2003, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Someone wrote a letter to Ch9 and tey replied by saying that they are not sure about The OC's fate yet and they are considering when to put it back on.

Yeah, whatever! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
roxygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

can stupid channel 9 just make up their stupid minds and tell us fans when they ARE goin to put it on. they are on succeeding in gettin us extremely aggrovated.

- Harlee -

>>icon credit pink paisley
Shameless Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Damn, not on yet... yet again. Well, thanks for the news on it. Thanks for the update.

I hope it comes in Febuary 2004, or like the week after the 8th and stuff, it should come on soon, people will just keep complaining to them.
Old 01-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

ugh im beyond pissed now. stupid ch9 needs to get a clue, WE WANT THE O.C!

- Harlee -

>>icon credit pink paisley
Shameless Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~oRlAnDo's GuRl~*:
<STRONG>ugh im beyond pissed now. stupid ch9 needs to get a clue, WE WANT THE O.C!</STRONG>
That's the thing, ch9 don't get clues!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2004, 04:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Argh, I hope Channel 9 put The OC back on this year, or I'll be very annoyed, more than I already am! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And do they have the rights to show Joan Of Arcadia in Australia? I hope they don't screw that show up either. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 11:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
And do they have the rights to show Joan Of Arcadia in Australia? I hope they don't screw that show up either. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Trust me, Joan of Arcadia WILL be screwed (if it's on Ch.9)...it's the sad truth.

Thierry

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited marissa&me ]
Old 01-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Grrr. Well the one thing that we can say is that channel nine have been consistent in ruining all the good shows that they have. Roswell and now The OC to name just two.

Channel seven are way kinder with their viewers. They are already getting ready to show the third series of 24 even though it ended only a few months ago.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
foreva_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi...Will you all please go vote for the colors of our board? It's HERE

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kik

In a champagne supernova in the sky...
[MAX/LIZ] [Ron/Hermione] [Sark/Sydney] [Casey/Cappie] [Ross/Rachel]
[Seth/Summer] [Jack/Elizabeth] [Charlie/Claire] [Phil/Keely] [Noah/Allie]
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great title [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] soooooooo true [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

No word yet, huh? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99:
<STRONG>
Channel seven are way kinder with their viewers. They are already getting ready to show the third series of 24 even though it ended only a few months ago.</STRONG>
Ch7 love love 24. I just saw an ad and it looks pretty good. I guess it's the advertising that Ch9 does. Or in this factor, doesn't do.

Old 01-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>And do they have the rights to show Joan Of Arcadia in Australia? I hope they don't screw that show up either. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep. It's a brillant show. Absolutely fantastic!
Personally I think it will be screened on Tues/Wed at 7.30 - whatever day McLeod's Daughters isn't on.
Elizajoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread