Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2005, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Anti-S/S thread#2:cuz he was her white knight till she dumped him for some other guy

Banner by Chrissy

Banner by Lindsay

[B] Reasons why we hate S/S:
1. Because his name is Seth! Not Cohen!
2. Cause he's not a curly-haired-bitch who ran off in a boat... He's seth
3. Because he was her white knight and she dumped him to find someone else
4. Cause she never says she loves him
5. And how she says its him who loves the game and the chase, but its really her who does
6. Cause she stringed him along for months
7. Cause she just likes the chase.
8. Because its always been her... And never him
9. Cause she made him choose between GEORGE FREAKIN LUCAS and....her.
10. Because insulting him counts as conversation?
11. Cause "she chose zach when seth ran away and chose seth when zach went to italy." but wait! I thought she really cared about cohen! :roll_eyes:
12.'cause the only issues they have are over which guysummer should pick and it's getting really really aggrivating.
13.'cause SHE only wants HIM when she can't have him.
14.It's always seems like such a game to them. Back and forth, back and forth
15.'cause all along, she only needs him when she's going to a debutante ball, a fancy party or a prom.
16. Cause she only kissed him when no one else could see them
17. Because dude, she made fun of Death Cab. DO NOT INSULT Death Cab.
18. 'cause he gave her a pretty pink flower and she gave him. . an evil death glare.
19. Because she ditched him at the debutant ball.
20. Because he may have sailed away on a boat heartbroken... But she already had a boyfriend when he came back.
21. 'Cause she spends a whole day complaining about how fast Zack got over her, then threatens Seth to tell him what he knows about Franchesca, then afte he does, she's all pissed at him becuase he told her. This is just not healthy.
22. Because "May I remind you of a little something I'd like to call, the time you kissed me by the pool at my grandfather's birthday party." Summer : "What're you talking about?" Aww, look she remembered too! :rolleye:
23. 21. Because "If you tell anyone what you heard here. I'll kill you". How romantic! [/Sarcastic]
24. Because she may have dressed up as Wonderwhore but he still chose Anna
25. Marissa: Oh come on, if Seth was going through something important in his life, you'd support him!
. (meanwhile)
Summer: If you even think about doing this comic book, I'll kill you both in your sleep.
WOW. she threatens to kill him ALOT doesn't she? If that's not love, what is?!?
26. Because "The only thing that matters, is me and you, right?" Summer: "I have'ta go."
27. Because she broke up with him for another man... Her dad.
28. Because "Zach don’t listen to him he’s... crazy he reads comic books" Now, that's the way to talk about the man you love!
29. Summer: Go to Miami,get all of your Cohen-y Cohen-ish Cohen-isms out of your system. Yeah. She really loves him for him doesn't she?
30. Because Summer to Zach: " I know how much this comic book means to you". WTF?
31. Seth: (to Ryan) Go talk to your girlfriend, one of us should be able to.
32. Because she's the reason why they had to stay at the "leazy ass hell hole" in The Escape.
33. Cause Paris Hilton thought she was Ew!
34. Because Seth: I don’t...see what you’re so mad about, you didn’t make any effort, god I asked ya like five times ta join the conver-
Summer:Hey Zach, can I have a ride home?
35. Summer: (screams and pulls him towards the table) You're not going anywhere, Sid.Seth: Seth. Summer: Whatever.
36. Seth: (walking up to them) Hey, Summer. Holly. Summer: What did I say about talking to me?Seth: Okay. I just - God - I just wanted to make sure that we're still on for tomorrow night. Summer: (in a pissy voice) I guess.
Seth: (frustrated) Could you even pretend to be a little bit stoked?
37. Because Summer: hey, dementia boy, Zach quit your stupid comic book, remember?
Seth: oh did you not tell her yet? oh ugh did I put my foot in it again. Burn.
38. Seth: Hey, Summer. You ready. You look just... great. Summer: So, listen, uhm. (looks uncomfortable)Seth: You, uhm. You found another date.
Summer: Yeah. It's kind of an emergency, but you're off the hook. Sorry.
Seth: No, it's, it's, uhm -.Summer's already walked away. Seth looks very upset.
Seth: (mumbling) It's fine.
39. Summer sighs, then catches sight of Seth walking in with Anna.
Summer: (walking up to Seth with a bright smile on her face) Good news! I'm available again! Seth: You are. Anna looks at him. And he looks back.
Seth: No. No. (does a weird dance) We're going to go this way. No. He and Anna walk away.
40.Because she used him as a good luck charm in The Gamble.
41. Seth: (upset) What are you doing? Ryan: Hey, um... (moves away from Summer) Summer: (sounding offended/insulted) Excuse me! Seth: (upset) What are you doing? I named my boat after her.
Summer: (laughs) What? Eww, who ARE you?
42. Marissa: I can’t believe your actually going with Seth. Summer: aloha Caleb Nichol is like the Donald Trump of the west (Marissa half smiles) do you know how many hot rich 20 something banker brokers are gonna be there (Marissa looks at her and raises her eyebrows) alot and now I have someone to introduce me to them Marissa: isn’t that a little mean to Seth
Summer: to who? (Marissa looks at her) kidding!
43. Beacuse she used him again to get into his grandpas party.
44. Summer: hey, what're you doing I need you to introduce me t- Seth: ok you know what Summer ah no Summer: what ?Seth: this whole night all you've done is use me to meet rich older guys Summer: (offended) that’s-not true (Seth gives her a look) ok... maybe a little. Seth: do you have any idea how pathetic it is to sit there an listen to you babble about mergers and acquisitions while some guy just stares at your boobs Summer: which guy was starting at my boobs (looks around)
45.Summer: an I certainly can’t explain it, you didn’t tell anyone? Seth: uh no of course not Summer: cause I’ll kill you
46. Seth: "I love you." Summer: "I'll kill you if you say that again!"
47. Because she used him to get a ride to TJ
48. (off screen girls say hi to Summer, and look weird as they see her with Seth)
Summer: Hey, guys (Summer looks uncomfortable) Summer: Look, Cohen, this years all messed up, I mean Marissa’s in the hospital, I'll never speak to Luke or Holly again...you and I w.Seth: (cuts her off) Oh yeah its fine, we're back in school now old rules apply (Seth looks hurt as he motions her to go) Summer: (barely heard) sorry
49. Seth: so you still think that after everything that happened today when we get back to school you’re gonna be able to ignore me Summer: well...all I can do is try. Seth: I admire your will
50. Summer: "Do we not work as a couple anymore...are we all set up an no pay off?" Uh..yeah.
51. Because he ran away, and left a note.
52. Because even his mother thinks Summer should leave him.
53. Because he loves the chase.
54. Because he kissed Summer and Anna on the same day
55. Because she used to call him death breathe Seth
56. Because she called him noodle arms
57. Because whey they danced she was busy send smoldering glances to the Dean & Taylor instead of looking at Seth
58. Because what's the big about not selling our your girlfriend? Isn' that what you're supposed to do?
59. Because Cohizzle is such a sweet endearment....not.
60. Because...is he getting any lately?
61. Because their relationship is so boring all they care about is ryan and marissa.

Rules:
- No bashing of Adam and Rachel. They are so cute together, we just don't like S/S
Old 09-28-2005, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Some anti SS icons, they suck but I was bored and can't sleep yet

Old 09-28-2005, 04:57 AM
Absolute Fan

LOVE it!

Ahh! the icons! snagging the first one!
Old 09-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Thanks More.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

Not anti S/S, but not wanting to cause drama either. I was just wondering if someone could explain the first banner. It's gorgeous, but I thought Seth was the one who liked the chase, not Summer (as said in The Way We Were). So I was just wondering whether that was a typo, or it was intentional. If so, can you explain it to me? Thankies.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Thanks It was a typo I meant to type something else. I'm gonna make another one today.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Love the icons! or . hehe
Old 09-28-2005, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Glad you like them
Old 09-28-2005, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingtoazbaby1804
Thanks It was a typo I meant to type something else. I'm gonna make another one today.
Ah, okay. I just got a bit confused, but it makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I get confused all the time. I'm a true dumb blonde
Old 09-28-2005, 06:40 AM
Absolute Fan

I like the edit to the banner.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks glad you like it I'm on my icon/banner making kick
Old 09-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Some more icons

Old 09-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

I'm not Anti SS but the the banner and icons are great
Old 09-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks I made some SS icons they are over at the Adam board. Even though I don't ship them I wanted to make different icons
Closed Thread   Post New Thread