Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Banned

Umm......this may be a stupid question but what's the TFK list for and how does it differ from the Shipper list?
Old 01-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, can I be added to the list? I didn't think I would like those 2 that much, but last episode convinced me
ships: Jackie/Hyde, Chandler/Monica, Seth/Summer, Ryan/Taylor, Ephram/Amy, Pacey/Joey, Veronica/Logan (S1), Clarke/Bellamy, Simon/Alisha, Buffy/Spike, Kate/Sawyer, Juliet/Sawyer, Effy/Cook, Casey/Cappie, Lily/James, Tessa/Will, Elena/Clay.

Daphnée @ LiveJournal Fanlisting Collective
Old 01-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

And snagging those:

ships: Jackie/Hyde, Chandler/Monica, Seth/Summer, Ryan/Taylor, Ephram/Amy, Pacey/Joey, Veronica/Logan (S1), Clarke/Bellamy, Simon/Alisha, Buffy/Spike, Kate/Sawyer, Juliet/Sawyer, Effy/Cook, Casey/Cappie, Lily/James, Tessa/Will, Elena/Clay.

Daphnée @ LiveJournal Fanlisting Collective
Old 01-23-2005, 02:13 PM
New Fan

Glad you guys like the icons. I made a couple wallpapers too, 'cause I have no life.

To ask the sea for answers
Old 01-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi everyone, can i be added?

I'm already liking this pairing very much, looks like it's going to be a very interesting storyline!

himay - loving the wallpapers!
Old 01-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanonsAreWorthless
Umm......this may be a stupid question but what's the TFK list for and how does it differ from the Shipper list?
Not a stupid question at all. TFK sands for The First Kiss. Those who are awaiting the first kiss between these lovely to ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphneejen
Hey, can I be added to the list? I didn't think I would like those 2 that much, but last episode convinced me
I added ya! And Welcome! Yes the last episode was great, such chemistry between the two already!! Would you like to be added to the TFK(the first kiss) list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie
hi everyone, can i be added?

I'm already liking this pairing very much, looks like it's going to be a very interesting storyline!
Add ya, and Welcome! Good to see more fans poppin up This is going to be a very interesting storyline Would you like to be added to the TFK (the first kiss) list?

himay ~ lovely wallpapers as usual!!

Cor

darylbeth
Old 01-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the Wall Papers... and two thread questions cause im bored.

Who do you think will realize they want more than just a friendship first?

Will they come out to eveybody or keep there relationship a secret?

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 01-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Queen follower
Would you like to be added to the TFK (the first kiss) list?
sure! thanks!

I'm thinking Marissa will make the first move. Don't exactly know why, just a feeling I'm getting.

I'm guessing they'll try to keep it a secret first - but then maybe someone finds out by accident.

Last edited by indigo sunrise; 01-23-2005 at 03:57 PM
Old 01-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

I would say Marissa. She seems to always take the plunge with relationships first, but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem neither will be rushing to fast.

I think for the start they will keep it a secret, and Alex will possibly get upset thinking Marissa doesn't really care about her and doesn't want people to know, but then that is where *enter scene from avatar* Marissa goes to the club and walks up to Alex and holds her hand, showing that they are together.

I have a question too.
How do you think all the people in Marissa's life will deal with the fact she is with another girl?

darylbeth
Old 01-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Gonna answer my questions and the other.

Im thinking it can go either way, But maybe Marissa. She sees that Alex is cool and knowing that she likes girl... wants to try something new with her.

And I agree with you, I think the scene with her meeting up at the club and holding hands will be their whole coming out scene

How do you think all the people in Marissa's life will deal with the fact she is with another girl?[/QUOTE]
Summer I think will deal with it the coolest. Ryan won't like it at all, i just know it lol Seth may be upset also...losing his girl to Marissa. Her parents idk

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

haha I can't wait for Julie's reaction
Old 01-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want to be added to the TFK list.

himay I ADORE the walls, one is going up immediatly.

As for the questions....
Marrissa. I think it was obvious she already fell pretty hard. Plus, even though Alex is obviously attracted to her considering the mess she's already in I think she's looking for friendship with Marrissa. Which is cool, because the most intense love grows from friendship. Plus, I don't think Alex expects Marrissa to act on her feelings even if she has a feeling she's feeling them.

I don't think they're going to plan to keep it secret it just will be. Then there will be some moment where they have the choice either to be open or lie about it and Marrissa will proably go the road of the excuse (lie) on instinct, leading Alex to question if she really wants to be with her. And that's when Marrissa will decide to be open. And it will lead to much cuddling (silly I know)

How do you think all the people in Marissa's life will deal with the fact she is with another girl?

I think Seth will be crushed, but it depends on how much time is in-between the official break up and him finding out Alex and Marrissa are more than friends.

Ryan will be shocked speachless, while Lindsey is relieved.

Summer, I don't know, she MIGHT be a supportive friend or she might get weirded out. Hard to tell.

Julie will be trying to figure how much she needs to pay Alex to leave town and pay DJ to come back.

Quote:
Oh yeah when did Marissa and Alex hold hands? or is that yet to come.
It's yet to come. The hand holding scene is from 'the second chance' which is not the upcoming episode, but the one after it.

As for ship names, I like blanket buddies, it's cute. RisEx is naughty, in a good way! What happened to Alrissa as the name combo for the ship? I thought I heard that mentioned too.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Cy!
Dedicated Fan

Add me to the first kiss list!

I was thinking the name Marlex. maybe?

Marissa. As people said, Alex doesn't always have the best of relationships and will probaby want more then a friendship with Marissa but won't say anything unless Mariss wants it.

Well for some strange reason I think they'll come out, not tell them but hold hands, kiss in front of people. I don't know I just have a feeling Marissa will be different then she had with anyone else, more rebellious and not caring if anyone thinks her being with Alex is not right.

I'm hoping everyone will just let her be, be happy for her. But that probably won't happen. Julie will be shocked, angry. Caleb...well from his reaction to next weeks episode he seems to frown upon it but I think he'll come to his senses and convince Julie that she's a teenager experimenting or something. Ryan..possibly shock, I mean he knows how Marissa's relationships go so maybe her being with a girl won't shock him as much as everyone else. Seth, shock also and maybe a bit hurt because he thought after the 'ex' left they'd work it out but Alex went off with Marissa. Summer, she'll be cool with it, shock again at first but they're best friends and best friends support eachother in anything they feel is right. Summer will probably be asking all sorts of questions.

himay, love the wallpapers.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Cy!
Dedicated Fan

Do you think anyone can get that scene from 'Ex Factor' where Ryan is yelling at Marissa and Alex steps in to defend her? please, that would be wicked.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cy!
Do you think anyone can get that scene from 'Ex Factor' where Ryan is yelling at Marissa and Alex steps in to defend her? please, that would be wicked.
Here.

As for shipper names, no combining names, please. Anything but that.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread