Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

03/09: Museum of TV & Radio in L.A.

The cast & creators will be at this event as part of the William S. Paley Television Festival.
I didn't see this on the news thread & started a new one to let people know about this event since it's happening tomorrow. The site has more info on cost & location & everything.

Quote:
Tuesday, March 9 at 7:00 p.m.
THE O.C.
In Person: Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Adam Brody, Chris Carmack, Melinda Clarke, Bob DeLaurentis, Tate Donovan, Peter Gallagher, Allan Heinberg, McG, Benjamin McKenzie, Kelly Rowan, Stephanie Savage, Josh Schwartz
This nighttime soap has emerged as the season's most addictive guilty pleasure by transporting us to the McMansion-laden environs of Orange County—then transcending its genre roots with a nuanced narrative in which the secret lives of kids born to the manor mirror the secret and often more salacious lives of their boomer parents.
[ 03-08-2004: Message edited calcium_yeah ]
Old 03-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the heads up.. too bad they're out of tickets and I didn't know sooner [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I wanted to go!

The tough thing about following your heart is what people forget to mention - that sometimes your heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. - Liz Parker, Leaving Normal.
BEHRian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm going [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It sold out really fast, but a friend of mine got tickets on eBay! My friend went to the events for Alias and Joan of Arcadia and they're supposed to be amazing. I'm really excited [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Wait a minute...Natalie? Is that you? *waves wildly* Long time, no talk! Are you in LA??
Old 03-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I ve been obsessing about this event for days. Of course, being in Europe makes it impossible to be there but I am definitely looking forward to read recaps of the event. I just think it is an amazing opportunity for people who like these shows. You will have the cast, the creator and some of the writers of the O.C. there, to answer any question you may have.
So, Cookie, have loads of fun and please come back to tell us all about it!

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's so cool people from here are going. Give us details guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

These are the times when I wish I lived in Los Angeles.

I will be so disappointed (read: depressed) if there are no Rachel and Adam pictures with their arms around each other.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really hope someone asks about A/R dating rumours.

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie2697:
<STRONG>Wait a minute...Natalie? Is that you? *waves wildly* Long time, no talk! Are you in LA??</STRONG>
HI!!! Yes it's me.. and I'm in Orange County about to drive up to LA with my buddie Cara. So hopefully I'll make it in too! I'll let you know all about it soon. Nice to talk to you again! It's been FOREVER [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe I'll see you there

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

The tough thing about following your heart is what people forget to mention - that sometimes your heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. - Liz Parker, Leaving Normal.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! Just got back from the festival.. unfortunately I didn't get tickets BUT I did see the entire cast like 10 feet away. I have some pics and I'm trying to post them but I need some help. I'm going to try to figure it out.. they're on my harddrive.. anyways. They all looked incredible and it was sooo worth the drive in rush hour traffic to get to sunset blvd. I didn't see Chris (Luke) there tho.. he was supposed to be there. Oh well.. be back with pics (I hope).

Old 03-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome. I can't wait to see the pics.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's one of Mischa.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, can't wait to see the pics.

If you need a place to host the pics. I can help. PM me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-imaginary- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

ooo excellent one of mischa. very very nice.

Old 03-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Loyal Fan

i cant wait to see these pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread