Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

#Fbf I loved my short time on @officialglee Look at all these beautiful faces! Sadly we lost a few ( Cory & Nia) But grateful for the time with them and all these talented folks pictured. Thank you @mrrpmurphy #CarlHowell !
Old 03-05-2021, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

We are so into @disneyraya ! And so proud of our friend co-director @_paul_briggs_003 What a beautiful movie! Thank you Paul and thank you to my @disneyplus fam for continuing to provide such quality family entertainment!
Old 03-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-07-2021, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is so adorable.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-15-2021, 08:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

#datenight is a little different these days.

If you asked Barbara Rickles how she was doing, she would never just say, “I’m fine.” She would always say, “We’re fine.” Don and Barbara were like one. Look at the way she’s looking at Don. Their love story was as romantic as he was funny. Today was Don and Barbara’s anniversary. Today our dear Barbara passed away. I’m sure she’s up there with her Don right now, renewing their wedding vows. I’ll miss you Barbara. Don, the world misses you. Boy, do we need to laugh right now. My advice, get someone to look at you the way Barbara looked at Don. RIP Barbara. This is most definitely the end of an era. Xo
Old 03-15-2021, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-16-2021, 11:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY MIKE LOVE

If you would’ve told me when I was a kid, cruising around in my dad’s El Camino, listening to the eight-track of ENDLESS SUMMER, that @mikeloveofficial would end up being one of my best friends… I would never have believed it.
Mike is turning 80 today, but he looks pretty much the same since that summer night in 84 when I met him.
He’s ageless and timeless. He is the man who not only allowed me to live out my rock and roll fantasy, but the friend who presided over my wedding and held my son with deep love and affection
When we hear, “If everybody had an ocean…” we are instantly transported someplace magical. Is it Aruba? Jamaica? Doesn’t much matter… it will be sure to evoke a happy memory that includes sunshine and optimism.
His beautiful lyrics and catchy hooks put California in the dreams of millions and made our state the envy of the world. After all, “The West Coast has the sunshine” — When you opened up those early Beach Boys records, no matter where you’re from, the sand practically poured out of the sleeve.
Mike is undoubtedly essential to the history of rock and roll.
In the most private and personal ways, through inspiration, positivity, education, and his boundless energy, Mike has been essential in my life. I wouldn’t be the same man without him.
Mike, you’re more than a father figure to me, more than a brother, more than a dear friend. You are my hero, and I will never forget the kindness you’ve shown my family and me for so many years.
It’s has been a true privilege to be along for the ride, to stand in your shadow, to surf in your wake.
You’re the man, the one and only Mike Love, and I love you, man.
Happy 80th Birthday! Because of you and The Beach Boys music, the world is a better place XO

In honor of @mikeloveofficial 80th birthday, here are some of my favorite pictures of us.
Old 03-16-2021, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-17-2021, 08:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Just a mere 42 years ago, and a junior at J.F.K. high school, I flew to Ireland with my marching band to compete on St. Patrick's Day. We had to raise money by selling candy bars - sadly, many kids didn't sell enough. I took a few boxes and peddled them in the parking lot of Disneyland - (likely frowned upon these days)
So we were mostly comprised of 2nd and 3rd chair players. The B or C team, if you will. But we had heart & determination, damn it! We would practice in the streets at 5 AM (pissing off the neighbors), go to school, and then practice after school until it got dark. (re- pissing off the neighbors) Needless to say, we came home with 1st or 2nd place trophies across the board. I learned two valuable lessons; A. hard work, focus, dedication, and believing in yourself can really pay off. And B. Never kiss a big rock unless you know where's it's been. (I came home with something weird on my lip) Go #fightingirish #happystpatricksday. #ProudBandGeek
Old 03-17-2021, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-18-2021, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

#tbt Remember this @keke ? First time we met (before @screamqueensfox ) you beautifully serenaded me with #Forever. You’re killing it! So happy for you. XoJS