Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Didi ~
It's not that. I thought the video is real good. I liked the first scene with them standing in the smoke. I guess it was just weird seeing Mike doing hiphop and that I don't like that song much. But I'm glad that when he decided to do a solo thing he didn't do music like he does with LP. This way you can understand why he decided to do a record on his own.
That's what I meant. We are so used to seeing Mike in LP and being on stage with the rest of the guys - and suddenly we're seeing him with others and a completely different style. Not that I don't like that style, but I would have preferred them releasing "Remember the name" than "Petrified".
Old 10-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ditto! I like that song much better than Petrified too. Wonder why they decided on Petrified...
"Also their command of grammar. 'Your out of time' should be 'You're out of time'. It's not even a tough one like 'who' and 'whom'...I'm just saying that whoever killed her also murdered the English language." ~ Castle
Old 10-10-2005, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ditto! I like that song much better than Petrified too. Wonder why they decided on Petrified...
Actually, there is a video for "Believe Me", too now. I wonder what they have planned, because I for one am extremely confused.

Oh, and before I forget it:
Old 10-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I heard that the video to Believe Me is out too but I can't find it. On FM Producer Player site I can only find the Petrified video. Back to Believe Me...that song is very different too. It sounds more pop-ish but it's growing on me. I like that one too. But really, it's Mike and I'm biased

Thank you for the cover. Do you think the pic has a meaning?
"Also their command of grammar. 'Your out of time' should be 'You're out of time'. It's not even a tough one like 'who' and 'whom'...I'm just saying that whoever killed her also murdered the English language." ~ Castle
Old 10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I heard that the video to Believe Me is out too but I can't find it. On FM Producer Player site I can only find the Petrified video. Back to Believe Me...that song is very different too. It sounds more pop-ish but it's growing on me. I like that one too. But really, it's Mike and I'm biased

Thank you for the cover. Do you think the pic has a meaning?
You can find it on LPTimes.com. It is being shown in Asia and Europe, though it's not the final version.

Actually, I hope the cover doesn't have a meaning, because if it does, it scares me.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Actually, I hope the cover doesn't have a meaning, because if it does, it scares me.
Yeah, it's a busy cover!

Thank you for the link. I watched the video and I like it. Especially because they are doing hiphop but aren't showing any almost-naked women around. I hate that about hiphop