Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Possible Board Closure the 2nd! Pls Read! (Updated 12/04)

The post counts are back, so buckle up! Okay, at least they've changed. That means that there aren't post counts done every week, but a random month. The first count was done in August and as much as it hurts to say, we have not met the 100 posts requirement during that count.

Linkin Park: Average Post Count: 81

What does this mean? For us it means that there will be another post count some time during the next months, but we will not know when this will be. It could be this month or next month or later. The only thing I can say now is that we will have to bring the numbers up or we will lose this board, because another count with less than 100 posts and that's it. But the good thing is that we had more than 50 posts. Every board with less than 50 posts during that post count will be deleted in a week. So, somehow we were lucky. Still, we need to post! I know that it shouldn't be a problem though. We would have made it, if it wasn't for me and my frustrating personal problems. >.<

Anyways, please help this board!
Old 09-11-2005, 08:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Awww, we made it to the second thread. Over 300 posts of desperation
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 09-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xextremex
Awww, we made it to the second thread. Over 300 posts of desperation
It's pretty sad, isn't it?! But on a positive note, some posts on the old thread was just some chatting and ideas how to get more posts. And this is what we should really talk about in here, too! So, if anyone has an idea what to do, just say it. We would love every idea that comes along, so don't hesitate too long!
Old 09-11-2005, 08:31 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm sure there will be tons of chatting about the new LP album. They waited too long, imo.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 09-11-2005, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xextremex
I'm sure there will be tons of chatting about the new LP album. They waited too long, imo.
Definitely! I would really like to open a thread about it, but since we don't have any news or a title or whatsoever, it would be useless. But until then we have Mike and Chester side projects. That will lead to some interesting discussions, I'm sure.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerKitten
Definitely! I would really like to open a thread about it, but since we don't have any news or a title or whatsoever, it would be useless. But until then we have Mike and Chester side projects. That will lead to some interesting discussions, I'm sure.
Yep I can't wait until they're released.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Moderator Manager

i'm sure mike's new album and chester's new one next year will be all the talk here so i'm not worried. i know we can all do this.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
i'm sure mike's new album and chester's new one next year will be all the talk here so i'm not worried. i know we can all do this.
I hope so.
At the moment, I'm counting the posts unofficially and it's really weird... I do that every Sunday at 6 p.m. my time and right now it seems that we've only made 34 posts since then. That can't be true...There must be more. Why did we lose some posts?!
Old 09-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Moderator Manager

FF was down for more than 4 hours today so maybe some posts were eaten.

Old 09-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
FF was down for more than 4 hours today so maybe some posts were eaten.
I think that must be it, because it was very creepy.

Okay, seriously, we need to post more! I counted the posts over the last 1 1/2 weeks and it's not good! Tell others about this board, invite friends, do anything you want to get people over here! I have a link to this board in every sig on other boards and in my LJ and in every public profile, so that potential new posters can find us here.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Moderator Manager

i will ask help from my friends here in FF to come. i thought i was gonna be able to post this weekday but its just not possible.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*sighs* Okay, this wasn't working apparently. Once again, we need more posts and for us to manage that, we all need to be here at least once every few days. I have been here every day last week, but the only thing I've accomplished is my own postings - and hardly anyone replied. Is this what we want? No, of course not! Now, I'll try to finally get my friends over here, even if it means to kick their b*tts. Let's try this again or it will mean 'Bye, bye LP-board.'
Old 10-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Moderator Manager

i've tried to link this board to my friends here in FF too but...

i'm sorry i really can't post on weekdays because of work. i can only be here on weekends.

Old 10-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello, I'm new here.

I'm a LP fan for a long while now but never really talked on the boards about LP. I was just content listening to their music. But I just re-discovered Mike's sexiness and have to talk about LP and especially Shinoda (how hot is that name btw ) now. Hope that's ok

Well that was too just too OT now so back to the topic....I hope I can help with the post counts!
"Also their command of grammar. 'Your out of time' should be 'You're out of time'. It's not even a tough one like 'who' and 'whom'...I'm just saying that whoever killed her also murdered the English language." ~ Castle
Old 10-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Didi ~
Hello, I'm new here.

I'm a LP fan for a long while now but never really talked on the boards about LP. I was just content listening to their music. But I just re-discovered Mike's sexiness and have to talk about LP and especially Shinoda (how hot is that name btw ) now. Hope that's ok

Well that was too just too OT now so back to the topic....I hope I can help with the post counts!
A new soul for the board! Welcome here and thanks for wanting to help!

Yes, Mike is definitely sexy and I think here is like the perfect place to talk about him, because everyone is nice and we don't have to fear stumbling over LP and embarrassing ourselves. So, I hope we can save the board and every help is greatly appreciated!