New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2018, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

It's sad and feels unfair because losing integral characters and actors hurts the show and fans.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
No theaters near me that are showing this event . One theater within 15 miles is sold out !
Now I am very much anticipating the finale . So we wrap up 8 seasons in one huge finale .
Does it mean whenever survives on both sides find peace and a way to have a permanent society and rebuild . We saw 3 ep ago, the women give Maggie plans drawings layouts of how to rebuild electricity heat food infrastructure etc. .
Maybe season 9 is based on rebuilding society .
Still a major question about the helicopter ?
I think they will do the time jump^after the all out war like in the comics. Negan will be prisoner and Rick will lead a rebuilt Alexandria.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:10 PM
Addicted Fan

What the hell is with Maggie, Jesus and Daryl revolting against Rick and Michonne. I am not happy. That finale was stupid.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany45 (View Post)
What the hell is with Maggie, Jesus and Daryl revolting against Rick and Michonne. I am not happy. That finale was stupid.
Well, from Maggie's POV, it's 100% understandable.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

I think that Maggie's position is understandable too. Rick not killing Negan didn't make sense to be but I wasn't surprised to here he didn't.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

While Maggie's reaction is 100% understandable, so was Rick's. They are never going to build anything if they continue with this eye for an eye stuff. Negan isn't going to be walking around and building this new life with them, he will be in a prison. There is no right way anymore and that is what they are trying to fix here. As a huge fan of Glenn's, I will never be okay with Negan, and I would honestly rather him be dead, but I get the narrative of what happened in the finale, it sucks, but I get it. I doubt I will be continuing to watch in season 9 though.. I really haven't enjoyed the last couple of seasons and now knowing that Maggie and Daryl will be going up against Rick and Michonne... I am even less inclined to tune in. I have also started really disliking Daryl, the last couple of seasons he has just been really blah to me as a character.
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

There's always two sides to the story.

I'm biased because I just want Negan dead. All things which made the show stop being the show for me started with Negan's introduction. I wish the building plan started after Negan's execution.

I share your sentiments about the overall feeling about the last couple of seasons. After Carl's death and even before that to be honest, I hadn't watched a full episode outside of YouTube clips.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm team Maggie!

The guy (Rick) spent two seasons saying over and over and over "Not today, not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you" and then he reads Carl's cheesy letter and changes his mind. I disagree. You can stil lbuild a new world without the bad guy being alive, it's called "death penalty" in my book.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)

The guy (Rick) spent two seasons saying over and over and over "Not today, not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you" and then he reads Carl's cheesy letter and changes his mind.
I legit burst out laughing.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

I am not taking anyone's side or going into that team vs team thing.

I agree with Maggie that Negan should die, I want him dead. I think he absolutely deserves it, but I get what the narrative of the show is trying to do by keeping him alive. You don't have to like what Rick did, but you at least have to understand why he is doing that, it makes sense for what they are trying to build. The last thing I want is Maggie going up against Rick/Michonne and it's not because I don't think she isn't right, it's because I honestly believe that that is the last thing this show needs... it is already failing and I can't imagine this helping with that at all.

Last edited by ★ darling, just hold on ★; 04-19-2018 at 06:05 PM
Old 04-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
I am not taking anyone's side or going into that team vs team thing.

I agree with Maggie that Negan should die, I want him dead. I think he absolutely deserves it, but I get what the narrative of the show is trying to do by keeping him alive. You don't have to like what Rick did, but you at least have to understand why he is doing that, it makes sense for what they are trying to build. The last thing I want is Maggie going up against Rick/Michonne and it's not because I don't think she isn't right, it's because I honestly believe that that is the last thing this show needs... it is already failing and I can't imagine this helping with that at all.
I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I believe that (as Negan had stated about Simon) Rick should have killed Negan, because as long as he is alive he's going to keeping finding way to kill/ or overthrow Rick. I bet you next season Negan is going to escape and everyone 's life will be at Risk.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:05 AM
Moderator Manager

I think Negan should die as well. I am surprised that Rick decided to not kill him.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I legit burst out laughing.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I believe that (as Negan had stated about Simon) Rick should have killed Negan, because as long as he is alive he's going to keeping finding way to kill/ or overthrow Rick. I bet you next season Negan is going to escape and everyone 's life will be at Risk.
Really, because I have this absolutely horrible feeling that it will end up being Rick/Negan vs Maggie/Daryl type of thing,
and that is one of the last things I could stand
Old 04-21-2018, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

^That would be totally OOC....but who knows really!