Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2018, 03:01 AM
  #106
Master Fan

 
SuitUp's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,313
It's sad and feels unfair because losing integral characters and actors hurts the show and fans.
__________________
The moment you came out, my number one. When I held you, for the first time,
in this hospital, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, you were my purpose.
Away till Oct 24th
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 05:47 AM
  #107
Loyal Fan
 
killer93's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
No theaters near me that are showing this event . One theater within 15 miles is sold out !
Now I am very much anticipating the finale . So we wrap up 8 seasons in one huge finale .
Does it mean whenever survives on both sides find peace and a way to have a permanent society and rebuild . We saw 3 ep ago, the women give Maggie plans drawings layouts of how to rebuild electricity heat food infrastructure etc. .
Maybe season 9 is based on rebuilding society .
Still a major question about the helicopter ?
I think they will do the time jump^after the all out war like in the comics. Negan will be prisoner and Rick will lead a rebuilt Alexandria.
__________________
French Nerd
killer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:10 PM
  #108
Addicted Fan

 
Brittany45's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,285
What the hell is with Maggie, Jesus and Daryl revolting against Rick and Michonne. I am not happy. That finale was stupid.
__________________
"Stiles was just really important to Malia. And he made life worth living for Malia" - Shelley Hennig
Brittany45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
  #109
Loyal Fan
 
killer93's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany45 (View Post)
What the hell is with Maggie, Jesus and Daryl revolting against Rick and Michonne. I am not happy. That finale was stupid.
Well, from Maggie's POV, it's 100% understandable.
__________________
French Nerd
killer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:05 AM
  #110
Master Fan

 
SuitUp's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,313
I think that Maggie's position is understandable too. Rick not killing Negan didn't make sense to be but I wasn't surprised to here he didn't.
__________________
The moment you came out, my number one. When I held you, for the first time,
in this hospital, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, you were my purpose.
Away till Oct 24th
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:24 AM
  #111
Fan Forum Star

 
★ darling, just hold on ★'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104,992
While Maggie's reaction is 100% understandable, so was Rick's. They are never going to build anything if they continue with this eye for an eye stuff. Negan isn't going to be walking around and building this new life with them, he will be in a prison. There is no right way anymore and that is what they are trying to fix here. As a huge fan of Glenn's, I will never be okay with Negan, and I would honestly rather him be dead, but I get the narrative of what happened in the finale, it sucks, but I get it. I doubt I will be continuing to watch in season 9 though.. I really haven't enjoyed the last couple of seasons and now knowing that Maggie and Daryl will be going up against Rick and Michonne... I am even less inclined to tune in. I have also started really disliking Daryl, the last couple of seasons he has just been really blah to me as a character.
__________________
"Over the years, O’Brien has stolen the show in pretty much everything he does. With two drastically different
projects in the works, he seems ready to take the crucial next step in his career, and we’ll be watching"
|| DYLAN O'BRIEN ♥♥♥
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:58 AM
  #112
Master Fan

 
SuitUp's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,313
There's always two sides to the story.

I'm biased because I just want Negan dead. All things which made the show stop being the show for me started with Negan's introduction. I wish the building plan started after Negan's execution.

I share your sentiments about the overall feeling about the last couple of seasons. After Carl's death and even before that to be honest, I hadn't watched a full episode outside of YouTube clips.
__________________
The moment you came out, my number one. When I held you, for the first time,
in this hospital, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, you were my purpose.
Away till Oct 24th
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:04 PM
  #113
Elite Fan

 
lovesophia's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 30,257
I'm team Maggie!

The guy (Rick) spent two seasons saying over and over and over "Not today, not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you" and then he reads Carl's cheesy letter and changes his mind. I disagree. You can stil lbuild a new world without the bad guy being alive, it's called "death penalty" in my book.
__________________
"I'm just Haley and that really should be enough."
lovesophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:23 PM
  #114
Master Fan

 
SuitUp's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)

The guy (Rick) spent two seasons saying over and over and over "Not today, not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you" and then he reads Carl's cheesy letter and changes his mind.
I legit burst out laughing.
__________________
The moment you came out, my number one. When I held you, for the first time,
in this hospital, it hit me like a bolt of lightning, you were my purpose.
Away till Oct 24th
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:57 PM
  #115
Fan Forum Star

 
★ darling, just hold on ★'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104,992
I am not taking anyone's side or going into that team vs team thing.

I agree with Maggie that Negan should die, I want him dead. I think he absolutely deserves it, but I get what the narrative of the show is trying to do by keeping him alive. You don't have to like what Rick did, but you at least have to understand why he is doing that, it makes sense for what they are trying to build. The last thing I want is Maggie going up against Rick/Michonne and it's not because I don't think she isn't right, it's because I honestly believe that that is the last thing this show needs... it is already failing and I can't imagine this helping with that at all.
__________________
"Over the years, O’Brien has stolen the show in pretty much everything he does. With two drastically different
projects in the works, he seems ready to take the crucial next step in his career, and we’ll be watching"
|| DYLAN O'BRIEN ♥♥♥
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson

Last edited by ★ darling, just hold on ★; 04-19-2018 at 06:05 PM
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:54 AM
  #116
Dedicated Fan
 
LadyKatherine's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
I am not taking anyone's side or going into that team vs team thing.

I agree with Maggie that Negan should die, I want him dead. I think he absolutely deserves it, but I get what the narrative of the show is trying to do by keeping him alive. You don't have to like what Rick did, but you at least have to understand why he is doing that, it makes sense for what they are trying to build. The last thing I want is Maggie going up against Rick/Michonne and it's not because I don't think she isn't right, it's because I honestly believe that that is the last thing this show needs... it is already failing and I can't imagine this helping with that at all.
I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I believe that (as Negan had stated about Simon) Rick should have killed Negan, because as long as he is alive he's going to keeping finding way to kill/ or overthrow Rick. I bet you next season Negan is going to escape and everyone 's life will be at Risk.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:05 AM
  #117
Moderator Manager

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 69,772
I think Negan should die as well. I am surprised that Rick decided to not kill him.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 AM
  #118
Elite Fan

 
lovesophia's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 30,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I legit burst out laughing.
__________________
"I'm just Haley and that really should be enough."
lovesophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:18 PM
  #119
Fan Forum Star

 
★ darling, just hold on ★'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 104,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, but I believe that (as Negan had stated about Simon) Rick should have killed Negan, because as long as he is alive he's going to keeping finding way to kill/ or overthrow Rick. I bet you next season Negan is going to escape and everyone 's life will be at Risk.
Really, because I have this absolutely horrible feeling that it will end up being Rick/Negan vs Maggie/Daryl type of thing,
and that is one of the last things I could stand
__________________
"Over the years, O’Brien has stolen the show in pretty much everything he does. With two drastically different
projects in the works, he seems ready to take the crucial next step in his career, and we’ll be watching"
|| DYLAN O'BRIEN ♥♥♥
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:07 AM
  #120
Elite Fan

 
lovesophia's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 30,257
^That would be totally OOC....but who knows really!
__________________
"I'm just Haley and that really should be enough."
lovesophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
spoilers, the walking dead


Forum Affiliates
Spoilers Guide
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST