Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Spoiler : Q & A Episode 8X07 "Time for After "

https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingd...ime_for_after/

Thanks for the scoop.

Old 12-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Daryl do not annoyed me as much Jesus. Jesus decision to bring the Saviour back to hilltop is going to get someone killed. I also thought it was stupid for Rick to visit Jadis alone and get capture. That was one of the stupidest thing Rick ever did.
I rolled my eyes at that. Stupidity is thy name, what a total act of idiocy, but I wasn't surprised at all.

^^ I have never had any issues with pointing out my grievances when the characters screw up or act like total wanka's, but the last two seasons has been ridiculous. Most of the characters are bugging me in some way or another. The only characters that I haven't had issues with this season are Morgan (suprisingly enough. He has certainly annoyed me in previous seasons ), Michonne (I have missed her so much this half of the season ) Maggie, Carol, Ezekiel, and another surprising one is Carl ( and I have never liked Carl) Everyone else is grating on me.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
I rolled my eyes at that. Stupidity is thy name, what a total act of idiocy, but I wasn't surprised at all.

^^ I have never had any issues with pointing out my grievances when the characters screw up or act like total wanka's, but the last two seasons has been ridiculous. Most of the characters are bugging me in some way or another. The only characters that I haven't had issues with this season are Morgan (suprisingly enough. He has certainly annoyed me in previous seasons ), Michonne (I have missed her so much this half of the season ) Maggie, Carol, Ezekiel, and another surprising one is Carl ( and I have never liked Carl) Everyone else is grating on me.

That's exactly how I feel ! This season it seem like almost every character is getting on my nerves. The only why Carl haven't got on your nerves this season is because he hasn't been in many episodes. I love Morgan this season, I hated peaceful Morgan last season. But it seem like the character are acting uncharacteristic. Rick make dumb decision, but he usually do not make totally stupid decision that make no sense of what so ever. Daryl hardly ever go against Rick's wishes.

I just read the spoiler for this Sunday's episode, and it's no doubt in my mind that if you didn't like Eugene before, you are likely to hate him now. Eugene is starting to get on my nerves. He is so Negan. I do not even know why I still thought he was team Rick in the first place.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Everyone else is grating on me.
It is a sign that the show needs to do something & fast before losing all of its viewers.
Old 12-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
It is a sign that the show needs to do something & fast before losing all of its viewers.
So true. The show's writers need to realize that what might work in the comic book , don't always work in the comic. I think viewership is down because the show is taking way to long to kill Negan. They are dragging out the Negan storyline way to long. They dumb down other characters so that Negan can continue to have a hold on everyone. Negan is basically one guy with a bat. Yet, no one have ever thought to just kill him until Rick came along. It seem like the guys in his group would have done so sooner.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I've barely watched. I saved them up only to skip through every single one.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln wanted to fight that walker naked in the latest episode

Old 12-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tweets

Was pretty bored throughout episode 7 And I really can't stand Eugene.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the tweets

I don't like Eugene neither. This the first time that I rooted for Dwight to shoot him. I know Eugene a coward, but I at least thought he would help Rock's group in some way.

...also is Maggie still pregnant?
Old 12-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Still haven't watched and I really don't want to, it looks dull (like most of this season).
Old 12-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

The next episode of the walking dead is the mid season finale episode 8X08 "How it's gotta be". However there will not be any spoiler posted for it on any website. The Walking dead spoiler site that usually post the spoiler receive a cease and desist letter from AMC's lawyer. So there will be no spoiler for the mid season finale.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead Midseason Finale: Who Will Die? - TV.com
This and TVguide.com put Carl at the top of the list who will die Sunday . During one of flash forwards Rick is standing over a grave . Chandler Riggs is now in College plus they say he’s getting ready to do a few movies . We know with morgen /Lenny James now going to be on fear The Walking Dead, but his demise should come later . I also feel one of the top saviors will die ..
Old 12-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the article link, Logan.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we had the east coast Hearing of the midseason finale of The Walking Dead . A lot of deaths , yet we are 100% losing Carl . As we got to the final shot of Rick and Mishown go down into the sewer find most of Alexandria safe . He sees Carl, who shows Ric he has in bitten in the side his hip ... we fade out .. Carl wil die in February .When the walking dead . We never see Carl get bit . Post show The talking dead . Producer Scott Gimple, said we will see how Carl’s demise plays out. That Carl was bitten prior to this ep.. . The producers were shocked that none of the fans picked it up. Carl’s Expression he said pretty much gave it away.

Very very intense episode that was done at night . We had a Negan /Rick fight inside ricks house in Alexandra .. Carl was intense , Maggie got sick of being nice ..
Old 12-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't know if I am going to continue to watch. This whole finale was frustrating to watch. Losing Carl is going to suck and he has never been one of my favourites....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread