Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Abraham would be the best outcome for me.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the one I'd miss the least would be Glenn. I like the fact Abraham's funny

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/837...this-audience/

Quote:
Was The Walking Dead's Season 6 finale a swing and a miss?

The AMC drama concluded on Sunday night with the much-anticipated introduction of villain Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and his barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bat named "Lucille." After capturing Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the rest of his group, the charismatic leader of the Saviors played a deadly game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" and killed an unknown member of the Alexandria-based survivors. However, many fans took to social media to voice their outrage over the fact that the identity of the victim will remain a mystery until Season 7 premieres in October.

"It is all a part of a plan and a part of a story," showrunner Scott M. Gimple told reporters on a conference call. "We care about our audience a great deal and I'd love a little more trust, but that makes the challenge for us to win those angry people back with a great story that much more important and that much harder. I do want to do right by this audience, and I hope to win back or sway some of them."

Gimple promised next season will pick up immediately following the events of Sunday's finale and explore even more aspects of the expanding world. "Things are going to start off very, very, very dark, but that won't be the whole season," Gimple teased. "We are going to have a wide variety of locales, tone and character. This is going to be the biggest variety of stories we've had yet."

A new part of that expanding world includes the body armor-clad characters that Morgan (Lennie James) and Carol (Melissa McBride) met at the end of the finale. Fans of the comic books might recognize them as members of another community known as The Kingdom. "Those guys may or may not have been The Kingdom and we may or may not see The Kingdom," Gimple says. "But if we do see The Kingdom, it will be a big reveal and it will be another new world to inhabit and explore."

Although new groups are entering the picture, Gimple says that communities such as Alexandria and The Hilltop will not be vanishing during Season 7, and some characters that are missing from action will also return, including Alexandria scout Heath (Corey Hawkins). "We will absolutely see Heath again," promises Gimple, noting that Hawkins has already been cast as the lead in the 24 reboot on Fox. "We have a lot of contingency plans, but I've been thinking about this possibility for a while and we're hoping to have him back in a certain episode."

The Walking Dead's seventh season will premiere on AMC this fall.
yeah, you already know
how this will end.

Last edited by andbreatheme; 04-04-2016 at 02:33 PM
Old 04-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Extreme Fan

From how Rick's actor and the others talked about this scene, I almost get the feeling that they actually shot it with it being shown who Negan killed and that Gimple edited it to be the way it was in post. One of the crazy things about how it ended with the blood splat and uncertain fade to black cliffhanger is that they already did an episode ending just like that. Hell, they did it the episode RIGHT BEFORE THAT too.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Ughhh, I haven't seen the finale yet but based on what I am reading, I probably won't like it.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At this link at comicbook.com there is a audio clip from the final scene . Fans broke it down to what they think they hear ... The Walking Dead Finale Audio May Offer Clues To Who Died | Comicbook.com

Seems like Glen's voice than Maggie then Carl , pointing to Glenn as the one who gets it . But based on last nights The Talking Dead , Greg Nicataro said they have not started. None of the actors know who is dying .. Andrew and Norman said they have seen a outline for next season but nothing on who dies
Old 04-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

That may be so, but I get the feeling that Andrew and Norman probably can get plot stuff and all that if they wanted. However, I feel like the actors all saying they don't know is exactly what they would say regardless of if they knew or not.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I think the one I'd miss the least would be Glenn. I like the fact Abraham's funny

The Walking Dead Showrunner Defends Finale Cliffhanger: ‘I Want to Do Right By This Audience’ – TV Insider
Thanks for the article.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

I'd be very surprised if Glenn isn't the one who Negan killed.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Losing Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Sasha or Rosita would annoy the absolute crap out of me I will be sick if it's Michonne or Glenn
Old 04-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey all so I'm gutted like everyone else, and agree that its even worse that we have to wait so long... During that entire scene I felt sick to my stomach... I'm a little annoyed they didnt show Michonne/Daryl/Glenn and Rosita but I guess they must have just been there with bags over their heads the entire time... Would have been nice to have some conversations though, i love Daryl/Michonne scenes....

Rick damn, I don't think i've ever seen him that scared and helpless EVER...
I have no idea who will die and I don't want it to be anyone. They all are so unique and love them for different reasons BUT if I had to absolutely choose, it would be Rosita, not bc I don't like her, she's awesome but she's probably the one i'm least invested in, but it kills me to say that... I've heard the audio and it really doesnt help clarify anything. I know the general spec is Glenn which would break my heart and Abraham, damn that red head has won be over... It took a while but I especially loved his scene with Rick ep before last..

I wanna go cry now that was brutal!!!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah I think the audio is too distorted to confirm or deny anything. Especially once people have the idea planted in their mind that "this is what it is saying", that it what it will sound like to them. I don't think we have any good clues for who it is...other than who died in the comics in the same scene.

~Katie~
Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

People can take any audio and only filter out what they want you to hear. Scott Gimple and robert kirkman said on http://www.amc.com/shows/talking-dea...t-day-on-earth
they knew the fans would Zapruder* the audio and how Negan counted who he was picking out ricks gang via the rhyme . Kirkman said they purposely mixed up how they shot who was seen being pointed out to kill .

2 long night shoots with Negan and the whole cast , Jeffery Morgan said the cast was off screen ,as they kneeled and made sounds of crying whispering even though they were not on in the shot . Those in charge said they could have had Negan do his speech to stand ins or balls or nothing. but the cast wanted to make it as real as possible

*The Zapruder film is a silent, color motion picture sequence shot by private citizen Abraham Zapruder with a home-movie camera, as U.S. President John F. Kennedy's motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, thereby unexpectedly capturing the President's assassination.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for the interview link.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

I need to know who, it's been two days and im still losing my mind over this!
Old 04-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fans and entertainment sites believe it is glen cause Stevens deal contract is up .

Since they have not shot the new episodes yet ,but will be doing so very soon .

Abraham and Glen, based on search of like 5 polls ,are heavy favorites .Eugene giving rick the plans on how to make bullets was a telling sign to me .Then on set interview with josh and Michael for the finale on Talking Dead, both hinted they Loved working on the show and it was fun .. hinting to me maybe both die .

Rick Carl 100% safe , Daryl also safe . Michonne death would be huge . Carol may survive her gunshots wounds .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread