Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2016, 04:16 AM
Total Fan

I think that it will end as a cliffhanger - we will see 3-4 people and right before Negan swings Lucille at one of them the episode ends. Lauren said it was the biggest greates season finale ever - with a crazy cliffhanger
Old 03-31-2016, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Finale To End With A Disappointing Cliffhanger? [SPOILERS] : Entertainment : Design & Trend

by thewalkingdeadspoilersarchives · 8 days ago ( the article was deleted but they scanned it put it up on Imgur

This article says Negan captures everyone and we don't see who he kills , which would be a horrible cliffhanger .

Old 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, apparently, the show added on another three minutes. So people were thinking that since the reaction to the leaked cliffhanger is mostly negative, that maybe they added something extra. But it said goes off at like 9:30 and people saw they changed it to 9:33.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting. Thanks for the informative article.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God please no cliffhanger!!!
Old 04-04-2016, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I am very disappointed!
Old 04-04-2016, 04:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)
It sucks we have to wait 6 months to know who Negan killed. And we are at the same place right before the finale.

Too bad they went this way, I think the emotion of the death will be gone when the new season starts. They should have ended it with us knowing
Old 04-04-2016, 05:19 AM
New Fan

Here is a youtube of the leaked Negan audio that went public about 5 days ago...

and here is a breakdown/slowdown and enhancement of the screams in the audio that didn't make it onto the show last night...

Link:
**** kid, lighten up, why i think its glenn
Old 04-04-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It better not be Glenn or Maggie or Daryl or Michonne. I could handle the others!
Old 04-04-2016, 07:13 AM
Total Fan

I have a feeling they might stick with the comic book
Old 04-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it may actually be Abraham! After my re-watch I noticed that after the first hit, who ever it was was back up pretty quick...so strong and stubborn...I'm thinking more and more it's him. Always at the beginning it was mentioned that him and sasha were a package deal, seemed too good to be true for them..they looked overly happy!
Old 04-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)
I think less people would have been dissapointed if the writers didn't pull the same trick twice already this season.

I actually don't mind cliffhangers but they definitly overdid the "is x character going to die" thing this year.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, that cliffhanger was probably not a good idea. lol I still thought it was a decent episode, with JDM as Negan being the highlight...he slayed! But the writers sabotaged the moment and basically killed all the momentum and drama that came with it. I know they did it to keep us guessing and to get viewers to tune in for next season's premiere but that may have been one time too many that they teased viewers. It could have been one of the most epic final moments of any season finale but they chose the predictable route. I'm disappointed but...I will be tuning next season. lol

Oh and I went into it thinking now way would it be Michonne but I was actually scared for her while watching it unfold. I don't think it's going to be her, nor do I want it to be any of the female characters, tbh. I'd be really sad if it were Glenn but wouldn't be shocked if they stuck with canon. I've grown to love Abraham too but I'd agree that he's a plausible option as well.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 04-04-2016 at 09:32 AM
Old 04-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

The worst about that cliffhanger is that this show is so hounded by people with cameras during filming that people will be able to know who dies or doesn't months before the first episode airs if they search a little bit in forums. I mean there is forums that showed Glenn alive months before the episode in which he seems to die aired.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, the cliffhanger was a real cheap trick..and the show needs to be very careful, because it has been relying on cheap tricks and gimmicks too much lately. I think Gimple, Kirkman, AMC, or whoever else was responsible for this is going to really regret it if they don't already. They totally misjudged what the reaction would be. I'm sure there will be large numbers tuning in for the premiere, but long term I think they are seriously damaging the confidence the audience has in them. Plus, as others have noted, all the tension they built up over the episode will be greatly diminished by the time the premiere rolls around.

I think it'll be Abe or go with the comics and have it be
Spoiler:

~Katie~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread