Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Vikings Spoilers #1: "After the night when I wake up I see what tomorrow brings."

Vikings Spoilers Thread
Season 4 Interviews:

SEASON 4 WILL UNVRAVEL ASLAUG’S MISCHIEVOUS PLANS TO STAY IN POWER AS RAGNAR IS BUSY IN PARIS!
Quote:
While Ragnar Lothbrok is busy in his conquest of Paris, his throne in his home in Kattegat in Denmark has been taken over by his wife Queen Aslaug, played by Alyssa Sutherland.

According to the latest spoiler on the historical TV drama series “Vikings,” on the History channel, Queen Aslaug has become fond of power as her husband is often away and busy either in Paris or Wessex.

This fondness for power of Aslaug will apparently become a focal point in the upcoming Season 4 of “Vikings” according to Enstarz, as she and Ragnar will argue more about it more than her husband’s religious beliefs and problematic infidelity.

Showrunner Michael Hirst confirmed in a recent interview that Aslaug had a taste for power while Ragnar has been away, adding that in the fourth season, fans would be able to see that the Queen is enjoying the taste of power that she might find it hard to just give it up or relinquish it back to her husband.

“Vikings” Season 4 is now being filmed in Ireland for a 20-episode season to be released early next year.

Actress Alyssa Sutherland recently posted on her Twitter account her latest attire on “Vikings” as Queen Aslaug and captioned it as fittings for the queen, indirectly alluding to her character’s mischievous plans against Ragnar.
SEASON 4 SPOILERS: RAGNAR, ROLLO ON A ‘HIGHER LEVEL’ OF CONFLICT; SEE THE NEW CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON
Quote:
In “Vikings” season 4, Ragnar Lothbrok and his relationship with his brother, Rollo, will be surrounded with competition and jealousy. This would mean new challenges for the King of Denmark who will be meeting new characters next season.

Rollo, played by Clive Standen, has always had conflicting feelings towards her brother throughout the 3-season run of ‘Vikings.” Ragnar Lothbrok, played by Travis Fimmel, is a feared warrior and has earned the respect of the people around him, including Rollo. But still, he gets envious of Ragnar, who was left dying during the show’s season 3 finale.

Travis Fimmel has already told Variety that the viewers should not underestimate his character’s capability to survive tough situations and escape death and also teased the conflict between Ragnar and Roll in “Vikings season 4.” During the finale of “Vikings” season 3, it seems Roll has sided with the Francs while his brother is away.

According to Fimmel, Rollo will be proving a lot in the next season, mostly fueled by the statement of The Seer, “if you could see what I can see when you reach Paris, you would be dancing naked in the sand.”

“He’s going to want to prove that this is what the gods meant and this is why he should be dancing naked on that sand,” said Fimmel. “But the conflict now is at a much higher level, but it has different sorts of ramifications too.”

New characters are set to join History’s historical drama series according to The Hollywood Reporter. “The Gunman” star Peter Franzen, “Frozen Land” actor Jasper Paakkonen, and “Once Upon A Time” actress Dianne Doan have all signed for “Vikings season 4.”

Peter Franzen will portray the Scandinavian warrior, King Harald Finehair, who might pose a threat to Ragnar. Jasper Paakkonen is Harald’s brother named Halfdan the Black while Dianne Doan will play Yidu, a possible love interest for Ragnar’s son, Bjorn.

“Vikings” has taken History Channel viewers by storm with its story based on the Viking society. We previously reported that due to the show’s popularity, Travis Fimmel teased that it could be translated into a movie.

Ragnar and Roll’s rivalry will be heightened in the new season of “Vikings” as the latter tries to fulfill his fate confirmed by The Seer. Aside from the brothers’ rivalry, fans should also watch out whether the new characters joining the series will become Ragnar’s enemies or allies.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 07-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread! We finally have a spoilers thread for our Vikings

Wait a second, season 4 will have 20 episodes?? Is it the last one?

Nicky
Old 07-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest info

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 07-07-2015, 03:36 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting a new thread for this show.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for opening the thread!

As long as the show is popular and has high ratings, I doubt they're gonna end it. Personally I'm eager to know how Rollo's wedding to the french princess will be played out. I saw sparks between them in the first scene their eyes met...
Old 07-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm curious about Rollo and the princess too
But I don't want to see Rollo and Ragnar fighting again against each other

Nicky
Old 07-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

teaser

Old 07-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Already the teaser??!!!
Do we get a trailer today??

Thank you

Uhm.. Bjorn, get out of that frozen lake, please

Nicky
Old 07-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

yeah we are getting a trailer today

first pic of the cast

https://twitter.com/TVGuideMagazine/...70851495542784

more

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 07-10-2015 at 12:36 PM
Old 07-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Travis really doesn't like to pose for pictures
And to think he started like a model

They're all so beautiful.. Katheryne is stunning and Clive with short hair is.. yummy

Nicky
Old 07-11-2015, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Vikings/vid...type=2&theater

season 4 trailer

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 07-11-2015 at 08:06 AM
Old 07-11-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That trailer is fantastic
Thanks for the pictures

Nicky
Old 07-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky83 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread! We finally have a spoilers thread for our Vikings

Wait a second, season 4 will have 20 episodes?? Is it the last one?
It's rumored this will be the last but I didn't see confirmation.

Thanks for the picture and the trailer looks amazing

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread