Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 02:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer&Kate (View Post)
The person whose spoilers for this season have been completely correct has spoiled the finale and it differs significantly from what the other TW account wrote. Here's the link.
Am I missing something in the link as I couldn't see detailed spoilers :s Just basically said that the other spoilers were not all correct, however compelling would be involved by not as per the spoilers :s
Old 03-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othfan1980 (View Post)
Am I missing something in the link as I couldn't see detailed spoilers :s Just basically said that the other spoilers were not all correct, however compelling would be involved by not as per the spoilers :s
Read through all of her tweets, but click first on "tweets with replies". Stefan dies, Elena and Damon end up together (she wrote alive and happy), and apparently, people join Stefan in the afterlife (last scene at the Salvatore mansion, people speculate it's Damon).

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|

Last edited by Sawyer&Kate; 03-05-2017 at 06:06 AM
Old 03-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Every possible scenario has been discussed. Should be interesting to see how it all ends
Old 03-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

I won't be happy unless everyone dies.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

This thread is so full of bitterness coming from people who say they don't even watch the show. well, if you quit watching 5 seasons ago then I can see where you might think an SE ending could make sense. But, if you watched the last 5-6 seasons, you'd know that it doesn't now! Elena loves Damon. Damon loves Elena. They want a human future together. Stefan loves Caroline. She's the love of his life. He wants Damon and Elena to get the future together that they want and has for 4 seasons now. That doesn't exactly scream SE endgame.

I loved the Steroline wedding, and I can't wait to see DE get their happily ever after! I also like the idea of everyone getting to reunite in the afterlife in a "heaven" created by BonBon!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm sort of okay with that ending (unlike the LOST one), because personally, I don't want a tragic ending for any of them. I hate the fact that Stefan will die, and if anything, I want to see him reunited with his loved ones.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 03-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

When does the final episode air?

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:15 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
When does the final episode air?
Friday, March 10.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
This thread is so full of bitterness coming from people who say they don't even watch the show. well, if you quit watching 5 seasons ago then I can see where you might think an SE ending could make sense. But, if you watched the last 5-6 seasons, you'd know that it doesn't now! Elena loves Damon. Damon loves Elena. They want a human future together. Stefan loves Caroline. She's the love of his life. He wants Damon and Elena to get the future together that they want and has for 4 seasons now. That doesn't exactly scream SE endgame.

I loved the Steroline wedding, and I can't wait to see DE get their happily ever after! I also like the idea of everyone getting to reunite in the afterlife in a "heaven" created by BonBon!
Meh I think it would also make sense if no one ends up together because humans and vampires can't realistically have a happy and safe life. If Damon does become human that's one thing, but I can't see it happening unless Stefan does end up dying. And how is that exactly a happy ending for him and his fans?

I know the compulsion thing has agency issues if Stefan and Elena don't agree to it, but at the same time I would be ok with it considering it's to ensure they have a happy and safe human life. And it shows that both Damon and Caroline love Stefan and Elena enough to let them go and have a happy human life somewhere safe. I find it a bittersweet ending for all the characters and it doesn't have to mean SE are together at all.

But again I would prefer all these idiots to die considering the damage and pain they've caused.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:57 PM
MST Manager

As a side note, this thread will stay open a week after the series finale airs for final remarks or comments here, and then it will be permanently closed at Spoilers.

Do NOT open a new thread if this one goes past 300 posts, please. This will be the last spoilers thread for the show.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
This argument is going nowhere since we clearly see things differently.
That's okay.

Also LOL @ saying Bonnie dying is a happy ending while DE separation is not
Old 03-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am so confused. I wanted to come back to finale cause I once loved this show.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I am so confused. I wanted to come back to finale cause I once loved this show.
Don't do it. Love yourself enough to let it go without watching .
Old 03-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Has there been any finale spoilers regarding Caroline? Her possible death could be the reason Damon would compel stefan to live a normal life away from everyone.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Don't do it. Love yourself enough to let it go without watching .
They already killed everyone I care about. I guess I'll just watch the online implosion for the lulz