Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Ew, what kind of rumour is that
Old 01-17-2017, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

I really hope that rumour came from a troll. I've seen some pretty sick stuff on twitter. There are people who would make that up just to get a rise out of others
Old 01-17-2017, 02:20 AM
Loyal Fan

That sounds like crazy speculation. I would like to think this show would never go there but alas, i wouldn't 100% rule it out. That's sad.

That being said, if Kai is truly back, i expect one last showdown between him and Bonnie.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Well these writers imo are scared to face their offensive writing. They've written a lot of dodgy things and they usually take the easy way out by not addressing it. If they are forced to address it, they excuse it by saying not to think too deeply about it

And if Kai shows up it will be around 8x14 which means there won't be time to do a storyline like that justice with 2 episodes left. So it would be incredibly dumb of them to attempt it.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

The show is all kinds of terrible but that's one thing I could never see them doing ever.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
The show is all kinds of terrible but that's one thing I could never see them doing ever.
They should have realized the show's story ended awhile ago, and should have let it end naturally.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen it all over tumblr, but there doesn't seem to be an actual source so I don't know how it started. It just had me concerned because:

1. Bonnie has suffered enough

2. I am sick of shows using violence against women as entertainment

3. I would never trust these writers to be sensitive and congnizant enough to do a story like that. Look at how they never address Caroline's abuse and don't see what she went through by Damon as rape .

I don't think it's something that will happen, but considering she has Enzo's blood for an emergency and Kai is apparently back I would not be shocked that he tries to kill her and she drinks Enzo's blood to save herself/cliffhanger of her possibly turning.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
[yt]9pOpqK18Dd
[yt]TdZ968K78I

Thanks for the video.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

So that spoiler account that said Nina's coming back in 8x16 posted a spoiler today and Julie tweeted that account about the spoiler being false. Julie didn't address any of the Nina tweets and last week when someone asked her about Nina she said she couldn't say anything. Nina also did an interview last week and when they asked about TVD a guy from her team jumped in and said she couldn't answer. And I was on youtube now watching some of her interviews she did yesterday to promote xXx which made me think maybe the reason she can't say anything is that she's only allowed to promote xXx at the moment. So no attention is taken away from that.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

At this point I can't tell if Nina's coming back.

I keep thinking no. But that's because I want JP to suffer the way she made all the fans suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I've seen it all over tumblr, but there doesn't seem to be an actual source so I don't know how it started. It just had me concerned because:

1. Bonnie has suffered enough

2. I am sick of shows using violence against women as entertainment

3. I would never trust these writers to be sensitive and congnizant enough to do a story like that. Look at how they never address Caroline's abuse and don't see what she went through by Damon as rape .

I don't think it's something that will happen, but considering she has Enzo's blood for an emergency and Kai is apparently back I would not be shocked that he tries to kill her and she drinks Enzo's blood to save herself/cliffhanger of her possibly turning.
Your 3rd point, I almost forgot about that. They just glazed over it and pretended like it never happened. Guess we can't put anything past them.

I think and hope it's false. I would like Kai to come back in general but not if that's what they have in mind.

Bonnie has suffered enough. It's one of the main reasons I dropped the show so long ago. I remember when I was a teen and a fan of the books, and the show came out, who knew it would turn to poop so quickly.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the show went to crap pretty early I'm shocked I stayed with it so long. I guess I just loved the characters enough to try to push through, but now I don't really care about them either.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
SAVING SOULS – In order to save Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) soul, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) makes a deal with Cade (guest star Wolé Parks) to retrieve the Maxwell journal. Alaric (Matt Davis) and Matt (Zach Roerig) refuse to hand the journal over as it may contain the key to destroying Cade. Caroline (Candice King) desperately tries to connect with Stefan before Cade goes through with his plan. Darren Genet directed the episode written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux (#812). Original airdate 2/10/2017.
The Vampire Diaries - Episode 8.12 - What Are You? - Press Release
Old 01-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the synopsis. I just don't care about those deal making episodes anymore.

Is Bonnie missing another episode?

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 01-20-2017 at 02:21 PM
Old 01-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like it.

Thanks for the synopsis. Seems another rumor going around might come true, Stefan becoming human.

Caroline doesn't seem too happy to see Stefan .

Ian...man stop with the damn squinting all the time . I get it's Damon's signature whatever, but ugh!

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 01-20-2017 at 04:42 PM
Old 01-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haven't watched this episode.. well I haven't really watched any episode this season, but I did catch that last SC scene and I am officially over their relationship. Caroline needs to go away. I am so sick of her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread