Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I don't think she will be coming back. She's doing press for her movie and that coincides with when they're filming the finale. I don't think she's returning and JP has known for a while and probably hasn't said anything to shift the blame onto Nina.

Honestly if I was Nina I wouldn't want to come back either. I wouldn't want to associate myself with this show if I could help it .
I dont blame her either and we all know how it was going to end anyway Stefan and Damon together forever !
Old 01-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp ignore.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

You always gotta watch the series finales right? Just to see how it all ends. But I sadly dont do that because I have this false reality that im gonna finish shows out lol.

I agree that Stefan deserves a happy ending more than anyone.

810 sounds ZZZZZ. I'm so over Seline and Sybil! Please kill them already.

I like Nina and I dont want to piss off her fans but I think its incredibly selfish and rude not to come back to a show that you started out on. You auditioned for this show, you took the role away from so many people that wanted it and then you dont have the decency to come back and give a small cameo for the fans that supported the show? I just cant stand it personally. I mean its obvious that Paul thinks the show is a joke but hes still there. He is seeing out his commitment as are the rest of the cast.

I understand if theres contracts that cant be met or like, conflicting projects but Nina said she wanted to come back, so it seems that would be easily worked out with the writers etc. So for someone to simply just choose not to come back, I dont have respect for that.

With that said I dont think Nina will be back either, it just seems that if she were something would be said by now.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

You mean you don't watch the series finale at all?

Cause my bestie does that because she hates endings. Drives me nuts when I want to gush or rant and I can't because she won't want to hear how it all ended .
Old 01-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would be more moved and interested in Damon finally facing his past sins, but the narrative already had Matt agree that Katherine was to blame for his sister's death so it's really pointless if Vicki is there. For me the sins that need to actually be addressed probably won't be and we'll get a few murder ones and a lot of retcons that equal nothing emotionally for me.
How was it Katherine fault Vicki died before Kat was on the show. I stopped this show years ago sometimes I would catch the last few minutes before Reign but I didn't have the desire to go more than that. Usually in last seasons I do come back to shows I stopped watching and watch the finale or the last few episodes. However, I don't think I'll do it for this one
Old 01-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
How was it Katherine fault Vicki died before Kat was on the show.
The explanation was Damon came back to town for Katherine. If he wasn't in town he wouldn't have turned Vicki and she wouldn't have had to be killed.

Quote:
Plus too little, too late imo. Had this been done 2-3 seasons ago I might have cared about the outcome, but as it is I just have nothing left.
I don't care either I just want him to get redemption so that any final sacrifice will be made by him. I'm sick of Stefan always making the sacrifices. The only thing that could make me care a little about Damon again would be if Elena woke up and he chose not to become human because he prefers being a vampire.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-07-2017 at 11:54 PM
Old 01-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Alexa I get that reasoning and if this was about a character I cared about I would want them to come back for the final episode at least (I'm happy Claire Holt is coming back for most of the *possible* last season of the originals). It's just because of how terrible this show has turned into I can't blame Nina for not coming back and distancing herself from it. Plus there's still speculation about there being tension between her and Ian, but I don't know how factual those rumors are so .

ElenaBelle Gotcha . Yeah Stefan always getting blamed in some way for Damon's issues is getting old.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have they announced a specific date for the series finale?
Old 01-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

I think the tension between the actors is the biggest reason why Nina might not want to return. It took her long time but she eventually unfollowed Ian on twitter. He unfollowed her first. Twitter has a mute button so you don't have to unfollow someone to not read their tweets But she's friends with JP and the rest of the cast and crew, and she was a part of the show for a long time so I think she'll want to honour that somehow. I remember thinking during the Matt/Rebekah scene in 5x11 that because we didn't get a shot of both actors in the same frame that they probably weren't both there. So they can have a shot of Elena waking up and then one of Damon smiling. Then have shots of Elena reading the other character's diaries and then a final one of her writing in her own diary and narrating what happened to everyone. It would be appropriate considering the name of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Have they announced a specific date for the series finale?
Yes. The finale airs on the 10th March.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

If I remember my WB/CW history correctly, on OTH they had to do the same type of thing during Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray scenes because they refused to be in the same shot together or something. I could see them compromising enough to get that done if tensions are really that high. I just find it pretty ridiculous if that's the reason given how much time has passed and that it would literally be a few hours of working with this person that you managed to work with for 2 years after breaking up. Suck it up buttercup.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Whatever happened to being professional?
Old 01-08-2017, 04:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm ok with Nina not coming back. She dedicated many years to the show, it's not her fault it continued past it's sell by date.

Who even knows how she felt about the stories she was acting?
Old 01-08-2017, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Who even knows how she felt about the stories she was acting?
Yeah she's never said anything negative. I remember her saying she'd like Elena to go off to Europe and leave the Salvabros and JP said something about Nina wanting Elena to die but that isn't criticism.

Paul and Ian though haven't been afraid to criticise the writing. And Kat and Candice have joined in too recently. I guess they figured it's too late to get fired
Old 01-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't think she will be coming back. She's doing press for her movie and that coincides with when they're filming the finale. I don't think she's returning and JP has known for a while and probably hasn't said anything to shift the blame onto Nina.

Honestly if I was Nina I wouldn't want to come back either. I wouldn't want to associate myself with this show if I could help it .
I don't blame her either. Not only the show but it's fans. Some of these Delena fans have been horrible. They have been horrible to not only people who aren't fans of their couple, but to her and Ian. They don't deserve a happy ending.

Old 01-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do understand her not wanting to come back.

Elena thanks for the explanation that reasoning is pretty messed up lol

I do think Chad and sophia did have a anger after the break up. I like Sophia but I heard she would get really angry when fans asked about BL in Rl
Closed Thread   Post New Thread